Chapter 3 – Venomous Encounter
48 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raaja ran after her. But when she reached the railing and was about to jump off, Nanaha ordered the soulorb with her mind and it rushed upwards and faced Raaja. The orb charged towards Raaja and hit her over and over with full force. But the Raaja’s arms that were wrapped in lava was enough to protect her from all the blows.

But Raaja's patience was running short. She did not like to play defensively. When the orb attacked again she slammed the orb within her two hands and it disappeared. Raaja went towards the railings and looked down to see her sister exiting the mansion through the gate.

Nanaha ran as fast as she could. She was panting and almost fell to the ground cause of a misstep but found her balance again and still ran. Suddenly someone appeared outside of the front gate, in front of her. It was none other than Aluha, her brother.

“Big brother!”     

Aluha reacted and peered towards his sister dazedly. She ran towards him with a relieved smile wrapped her arms around him as soon as she reached him. 

“Aluha, oh Aluha! This is terrible. Raaja, she killed everyone. Everyone is dead and she didn’t even care”.

As if all the sorrow she was withholding in herself had been realized, tears rushed down her eyes as she weeped. When Nanaha raised her head to face Aluha, he still didn’t seem that bothered by her words. It was strange. Yet there was love in his eyes. Lowering his hands, Aluha gently patted Nanaha on her head and stroked her brown hair.

“I’m sorry to hear that, Nanaha. I’m really sorry” said Aluha with a soft voice.

She was relieved that her brother was alive. At least she was left with someone she could rely upon.

“Spiderous viodus ”

Her hope turned to despair when she heard those words. Six gigantic insect legs crawled out of Aluha’s back. Before Nanaha could take heed the insect legs stabbed her back with their spear-like toes. But the spell that she had chanted earlier defended her.

Everything was starting to become confusing. Anger and frustration appeared in her being. But she didn't care for them.  She had to get away from her brother.

“Lightious su-“

Before she could finish her chanting Aluha placed his hand on her mouth, pulled her body and twirled around, only to slam her to the ground. She grabbed her brother’s arm and pushed but her strength proved to be weak.

“Oh, that was an anticlimactic end” said Raaja who had come to see their struggle as she exited through the gates.

“Unfortunately yes. Shadow dagger” said Aluha.

A long dagger formed within his hand. Around the blade part of the dagger, a snake-like being curled around it. The snake lit in purple color and Aluha aimed the tip of the dagger towards Nanaha.

“Sweet dreams, sister”.

Nanaha closed her eyes and prepared for the worst. But sudden electric bullets came flying and hit Aluha before he could thrust the dagger towards Nanaha’s face. A few bullets stabbed his torso and shoulders but the insect legs moved swiftly and block the latter bullets with accuracy.

“Hold your arms to the air, chump. No one gets to take my apprentice’s life” said the middle-aged man with a raspy voice.

Seeing as how the man aimed his electro gun at the two siblings it was clear he was the one who fired the shots.  

“Instructor Heinessen” yelled Nanaha as soon as she saw the man.

The man smiled and tipped his round hat towards his fallen policewoman. Aluha gritted his teeth and the spider legs aimed its toes towards the policeman. Magical circles formed on the toes of the six insect legs and the next moment purple beams gushed out of it.

Heinessen stomped the ground with his foot fiercely. Immediately a giant wall made out of steel emerged from the stone pavement and blocked the laser beams. Heinessen slammed his hand unto the wall and closed his eyes.

With intense focus, he managed to shift his inner eyes into the giant wall. Now his inner vision was connected to the wall and he saw Raaja and Aluha’s stern faces clearly from within the wall known as Gearfeared.  

Swiping his mustache with his free hand Heinessen grinned. The certain parts of the wall glittered in blue light and soon the hole in the center of the wall gathered immense electronic power within itself. Heinessen was pouring all his energy into that shot. Even if he wasn’t particularly good at magic, this little trick, he could pull off.

Cyan rays splashed out of the center hole of the wall, signaling to Raaja and Aluha that they would be severely punished. Raaja jumped back into the gates of the mansion and Aluha ran away.

The blue beam launched towards Aluha at extreme speed. Two of the insect legs pushed the ground hard and Aluha dodged the shot. But the second beam covered a big area and came towards him immensely fast that he had no choice but to block his back with his insect legs. The shock was immense.         

Aluha rolled forward on the stone pavement and lied there without a movement. Even if his strength was drained Heinessen still laughed to himself. But hearing the rustling sound of grass nearby he unlinked his mind from the wall and looked around.

Soon his eyes fell upon Raaja who was descending towards him from the top of the steel fence with a vicious grin. He jumped back to dodge her kick.

“Lavanderous Limbs” hissed Raaja.

Her arms and legs became consumed by lava and she dashed towards Heinessen and threw a punch. He couldn’t do anything but block with his arms but the impact on his forearms was immeasurable that his bones felt like they shattered and he broke out in a cry.

2