Chapter-3 A mysterious Guest
158 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So what you are saying is that the technological development halted it's growth during my seventy years of sleep?" I asked in disbelief.

"W-well it did not completely halt but th-" Tibaldo trailed of in nervous.

For god's sake, to think that they only managed to recreate the bulb during the last seventy years and nothing else even with me releasing my previous world's knowledge, and personally bringing the concept of electricity here.

Ohhh my poor dreams,to think that  I dreamed of watching movies and playing games in HD screens after two centuries, but forget about HD screen, they didn't even invent a CRT screen...

"It's mainly because the number of academies we have established are low in number, and all the talented people that we came across are only interested in martial arts."

Well that's a problem. Maybe I should ask the king's help with it, come to think about it, is he even alive? he was a good kid back when ascended, let's check on him when I have the time.

"So what is the situation of our security agency?"

"It too is not going very well for us... most of the people who have graduated from our martial Academy are roped of by other sect and houses for better terms and conditions" He said.

"i don't care whether our security agency is small or not, try not to beg them to join us and train the ones willing to join us."

It's better to train people who really care about there martial advancements rather than losers  who only cares about  fame and money..

I thought the Alister family will loose it's luster within  three generations or so but they have proved me wrong, although it is not shining as  brightly as in the past when I was leading it, it still managed to keep itself in one piece.

KNOCK,KNOCK

The sudden knock on the door, brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, what is it?" Tibaldo asked.

"Lord Alister, there is a guest who wants to meet you." A voice came from the other side.

"A guest? tell him to come tomorrow, if there is nothing else you may leave."

"There is something more."

"What is it?"

"He requested me to relay something to you, if he was turned down."

"Carry on."

" 'I would like to meet Sual Alister, and it's important' is what the guest asked me to relay to you if you turned him down."

The guest wants to meet me? My vision immediately fell on the little head of the family, but he shook his head up on my questioning gaze.

So not him.. and little Set would not do something that stupid when I told him not to do... as for the three guards they are under strict supervision.

So who tipped me off? hmm......

For now  let's postpone the task of identifying the identity of the culprit  and think of the current issue.

Should I meet him or run away temporarily until I'am adjusted to my power?

Hmmm..

 Ok it's decided, lets meet the mysterious guest.

The optimal solution is ''the guest and me talking it out', if push comes to shove I can directly eliminate him or run away, For now I can't let the others find about my advancement for the moment.

I'm someone who will run away, if the situation demands it. It's better to live in shame than dying for some non-existent pride I have and the only thing  that is keeping me from running away is the relief that the aura in the  mindscape is  working in the same way as the aura I used back then although there is very little to use.

I signaled Tibaldo to bring the guest here.

"Invite the guest to here."Tibaldo ordered the guard outside the door.

" Tibaldo.."

"Yes, Ancestor?"

"Take everyone and leave this area until i say so."

"Yes"

I watched as the little Head hurriedly left the room. It's hard to believe that this boy ascended to the seat of the family head at the mere age of thirteen. Even me with years of experience from my previous life only took the post at the age of mid twenty.

As I lost myself to these thoughts the sound of footsteps started to echo in the hall until it stopped before my door.

"Come in" I said as I placed my hands on the table. Ahhh... I completely forget to place some snacks for the guest.

"Then pardon me." a sweet voice rang as the door slided to the side to reveal  the guest.

Before me stood  a woman with light green hair and green eyes, dressed in a simple green robe. And like all the women of the spirit race she too was good looking. Together with her calm atmosphere she may look like a beautiful dainty princess, but the one thing that screams she is not some delicate flower is her aura level; 'heaven realm'.

"Take a seat." I said in a neutral tone which contained no emotion. I can't show any weakness or anxiety in my voice.

She nodded as she took a seat facing me.

"It's  a pleasure to meet you, Lord Alister" she said in her sweet voice.

Well, there is no authority or threat in her voice, so I can take her friendly for now.

"Ohh, and who might be you, dear guest?" I asked.

"Ahh! forgive my rudeness, you can call me the 'Wanderer'."

My eyes twitched slightly at her answer; ok I take the previous comment back, let's consider her as a hostile presence.

"I think you misunderstood me Lord Alister, this is the name given to me by the people." she said as she sensed my change in mood.

"So what brings someone like you here to my abode?" I asked.

"Well, for first, let me congratulate you for advancing to the realm above heaven realm."

She knows, that didn't bring any surprises to me at this point, it's best if we can talk it out.

"And?"

"and here" she said as she pushed a book towards me that she took from her sleeve.

"What is this?"

"A treasure from  heaven which records the name of all the individuals who  have reached the said realm. "

"Names?"

"Yes names, but before going further in to that, let me first inform you about the details of the said realm and foremost the name of the realm that you have reached."

"The name of the realm ?" I asked, as she started to pique my curiosity.

"The Lord realm."

8