Ch 1 Enslavement
158 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ Please! Don’t take my baby!” cried Moria. A 6-meter tall green snake with 4 arms.

The human ignored her pleas and snatched away the snake egg from her hands. Moria was frantically trying to take back her egg but the other human soldiers holding her back.

“ Wait, I got an idea,” said a human soldier, “ Let’s smash this egg in front of her!”

“ Yeah!” approved the other soldiers.

“NOOOOOOOO!” screamed out Moria.

The human soldier raises his hammer over the egg and smashed it into pieces. Broken eggshells flew everywhere and the baby snake inside was flown out onto the ground. Blood and embryo fluids splashed all over the ground.

Tears flow down Moria’s eyes as she witnessed her baby’s death.

“ Blahahahaha,” laughed the soldiers.

Suddenly, the baby snake opened his eyes for the first time. The soldiers were surprised that it was still alive. So they took the baby snake into their arms to bring him with the rest of the other enslaved snakes. His mother no different, also being dragged away by humans.

“ MORAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! MOMMY WILL SAVE YOU!!’ yelled Moria.

Mora at this time didn’t know what was happening. His last memory was that he was writing a story on scribblehub, before a truck crashed into his room, killing him instantly.

All Mora knew was that he reincarnated in another world, but as a snake with 4 arms. He curses his misfortune, wishing to be reincarnated as a human instead. Even though he saw his crying mother being taken away from him, Mora didn’t feel any sadness for her. He knew that once he proves himself to become useful to humans, he would get an easier life. However, he felt guilty if he didn’t use his mother’s name for him.

It was the last time Mora saw his mother.

The green snakes with 4 arms were called verd. All the remaining verds that were still alive were being rounded up by humans. In this small town of Verdian, only 2000 verds were still alive. Most of them being children and mothers because all of the adult males died fighting humans.

They were an extremely rare race and used for their manual labor. The 4 arms were quite handy in getting construction or mining work done.

The captured verds were being escorted into the semi-trucks. They were brought inside the cargo with the doors locked shut making the inside completely dark.

Mora was able to speak despite being born 2 hours ago. The other verds in the truck with him were shocked that such a little baby can talk already. They told Mora everything about what happened, and that they will probably never see each other ever again. How every verd will now serve a lifetime of forced manual labor.

The trip to their new prison took 6 days to reach. Where they will wait to be sold off. It was perfectly legal to own monsters slaves. As long as you’re the highest bidder on the online site to buy monsters, you will own one.

During that time, Mora was steadily gained more knowledge about the world from his fellow verds. The monsters of this earth were all being treated as inferior beings by humans. They were beaten, killed, and heavily discriminated against. Even the stronger monsters didn’t have many rights. Humans were just too strong in this world.

Mora was feeling depressed that he was born the wrong race. He wanted to be a human and rule over monsters. So he had to hide his true intentions from the other verds. Mora wanted to find a way to become a human again.

It wasn’t until on the 3rd day of the journey that a verd suggested a plan to escape slavery. The plan was when the humans were offloading the verd off the semi-truck. Some of them will create a distraction and allow the other verds to run away. Most of the older verds agreed to the plan to give some chance for the youngsters to run away and live a better life.

However, Mora knew that this was his once chance to make an alliance with the humans.

So on the 6th day when the finally arrived at the prison. Mora was already at the front of the cargo’s door. The moment the cargo door opened.

“ The verds are trying to escape!” shouted Mora.

The plan failed. Older verds were not able to rush outside the door to create a distraction for everyone. Hell awaits them all.

The humans blockade the doors and only allowed 1 verd to be escorted into the prison at a time. Mora was gleaming when it was finally his turn to be escorted into the prison, hoping for a reward. His fellow verds all shot a death glare at Mora for betraying them.

But the humans never rewarded Mora with anything.

“ I betrayed the verds for you! Let me join you guys. I was a human in my past life!” yelled Mora.

“ We heard that lie far too many times. No humans get reincarnated as a monster. If you were a human? Why aren’t you reincarnated as one?” replied a soldier.

Mora was so bittered that it didn’t work. He would try again to convince them when he gets sold to a human owner.

The verds were all locked in the same prison cell. Old monster feces were splattered everywhere giving a vile smell. All of the verds hated Mora and refused to talk to him. Some spat at him, despite Mora being only a baby.

Over the next several days, the verds were being sold off online. The last one to be sold was Mora because the bidders were all fighting fiercely for the youngest verd. Eventually, Mora was sold for 7 billion dollars to a human named Albert.

Mora was being taken on a private jet to be delivered to his new owner. Upon arrival, Mora saw the sight of the 10 stories high mansion that stretched across the land. Albert was the president of the nation of Lugary. He specifically bought Mora for his 13-year-old daughter called Jowy. She had long blonde hair and wore a very expensive dress.

Jowy always wanted to own a verd since they were super rare. She ran over to Mora and gave him a big hug. Mora thought he hit the jackpot. He wasn’t sold for manual labor but as a pet for a human owner. It was his time to prove to his new owner that he used to be a human. Even if he couldn’t, he would still be able to enjoy a new life of luxury.

The thought of other adult verds being used for forced labor didn’t even cross his mind. Mora was going to live a much better life than those pesky monsters.

On his first day of living at the mansion, Jowy gave Mora a bath scrubbing his entire baby snakey scales.

“ You’re so cute Mora,” beamed Jowy.

“ Thanks, and by the way, I was originally a human from the united states,” voiced Mora.

“ You’re a human? But you’re a monster!”

“ I don’t know why I have reincarnated as a monster but isn’t there a way to become a human again?”

“ Hm… I know just what to do! But first I want to feed you.”

“ Thanks.”

Jowy fed Mora unbelievable world-class cuisine. It was so out of this world that put Mora in a trance. Until Jowy tried shoving down 1 more bite of exotic monster meat to the overstuff Mora that he snapped out of it.

“ Come Mora, I will show you the proof that you’re human!”

“ I will Jowy.”

Mora slithered behind Jowy who was leading them to a hidden basement. Inside the room, countless monsters of different races were all chained up. They screeched and howled at them.

“ Take this dagger and stab that ugly octopus in the eye!”

“... of course!”

Mora took the dagger with his 4 little arms holding steady. Jowy held him up and moved closer to the octopus monster. In his depraved eyes, he begged Mora not to do it. But he did it anyway.

“AHHHHHHHH!!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!”

Blood flowed down his eyes and dripped on the blood-stained floors.

If he didn’t do as Jowy said, Mora feared being torture himself. He wasn’t a monster like all the others, he was a human. But Mora felt distressed torturing the poor octopus.

However, Jowy was furious.

“ Mora! You need to keep stabbing him in the eye! Octopus can regenerate back their eyes.”

“ Y-yes of c-course”

Mora repeatedly stabbed into his eyes drawing out more blood until his eye was so mangled that he was no longer able to regenerate it.

It was a long long day of Mora gruesomely torturing the monsters with his 4 baby arms. Jowy was delighted that Mora didn’t stop.

When the torture session was done, Mora became devoid of emotions. He repeats to himself.

I’m not a monster. I’m a human. I’m not a monster. I’m a human.

That night when Jowy brought Mora to sleep in her bed. Countless memories of the monsters being tortured kept on flooding his mind, not letting Mora sleep.

In the next few days, Jowy insisted on Mora to prove that he is human by continuing to torture the monsters locked in the basement. Mora was becoming even more twisted and insane the longer this went on.

“ Okay Mora, I know you have been torturing monsters non-stop to prove to me that you’re a human. But now… it’s your turn.”

“ What!? But I have been doing what you wanted me to do!”

“ Butlers please locked Mora in my favorite torture chamber. This monster keeps lying to me about being a human.”

“ No! Wait! I really am a human!”

The butlers dragged Mora down to the deep dark basement, strapping him to a cold metal table. There were many monsters around them, all that Mora tortured before. None of them cared for Mora after what he has done to them. Rather they all have a look of depravity wishing for Mora’s pain and suffering.

“ Please master! Don’t do this, I am your loyal snake!”

“ Show me your loyalty by giving me those monster screams!”

Jowy took a sharp long needle and stabbed it into Mora’s little arms.

“SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

“ That is very good Mora, I am only just starting.”

She then took out another needle and stabbed it into his left eye. Blood spurted out and mora was now blind in that eye. It was going to be another long day of torture but this time… on Mora.

What did I do wrong? I just wanted to be a human again.

After that day, Mora and the others would be gruesomely tortured by Jowy. Every time they are about to die, a human mage would come in and heal them back to perfect condition. Pain and suffering were eternal in this basement.

Mora started to hate humans. He wanted to become a monster. A monster that will kill every single human on this earth.

I am a monster.

It has been a few years since Mora was enslaved. A 2 meter-tall green snake with 4 arms ready for revenge against the humans. Mora finally realized that he had a reincarnation special ability. It was the ability to create a gun from thin air. He waited for his beloved master Jowy to come down this special night.

“ Hi there Mora, I think it’s time to play with you again.”

As Jowy turned her back against Mora. He conjured a gun in one of his free hands, shooting her in the back of the head.

POW!

Jowy was dead.

The other monsters were astonished. Mora than used his gun to shoot bullets into his chains to break free. Chained monsters were begging Mora to set him free as well.

“ Sure I will set you all free.”

Mora then conjured up 3 more guns his remaining hands, shooting and breaking all the chains that bind the monsters. They were free at last! But not without a parting gift. Mora gave each of them assault rifles that he created. He made them all swear a vow to never reveal how they managed to kill Jowy and get out of here. No matter what, even if they were all tortured gruesomely again. All the monsters agreed.

They all ran away from the mansion at the dead of night. There were so many humans protecting and surrounding the mansion. Gunshots were being heard all over the place. Humans and monsters died all over the battlefield.

In the end, only Mora managed to escape.

It was the start of his quest to kill all humans.

4