Ch 3 Torture
72 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mora undid his invisibility since it was useless against them. The cannon-girl kept on shooting out countless magical bombs at him, it all barely missed him.

“ Stop shooting, it looks like he can predict all of your shots before you fire them,” said the swordsman. “ Let me handle him.”

“ Hah! So he can see the trajectories of my shots? I will just shoot an even bigger explosion so he can’t dodge,” replied the cannon-girl.

This time Mora activated a new skill that he spent the last year working on, true invisibility. Mora’s body became invisible and everything around him was passing through his body. You can no longer detect Mora with heat detection, sound detection, magical detection, energy detection, and life detection. They were all abilities used in detecting invisible creatures. Tracking abilities were different than detection abilities. Mora was originally immune to all tracking abilities, but now he is immune to all detection abilities.

Mora was just standing there in front of them, observing their dumb talk

“ That snake! Did he teleport somewhere?” the cannon-girl scanning around.

“ There is no way he can teleport, his magical reading is at 0,” fumed the swordsman. “ Did his invisibility overcome our heat detection?”

“ This is so annoying!” raged the cannon girl.

“SnaSnaSnaSnaSna,” laughed Mora.

They couldn’t hear him because of his true invisibility. The truth was that Mora is hiding his magical and energy reading, so they appeared as 0. It was to bait these foolish humans into thinking that Mora was weak. He knew they were following him and the old man when they left the city closest to Nufria. The old man betrayed Mora by getting help at the last possible moment. Mora didn’t mind, he was going to get 2 more human meals.

Any gun was pretty much useless against Mora. He had a deep understanding of every single gun weaponry that he learned on the internet and because of his gun creation skill. All of the projectiles being shot out of guns can easily be read by Mora. In other words, Mora can see the future of all gun-shots.

If any of that magical blast hits Mora, he was sure he would be dead. It was interesting to try out his future-sight on her cannon while dodging everything. He was still afraid of the swordsman because he doesn’t understand anything about swords. But it was finally time for Mora to end the idiot humans trying to kill him.

Starting with the swordsman, Mora went behind him. He used 1 arm to disarm his sword, 2 arms to bind his hands behind his back, and 1 last arm to use his gun-creation skill to make a gun-cuff. Yes, Mora can make a gun that cuffs people. It happened so fast that the swordsman wasn’t even able to react in time.

“ What is happening!” screamed the swordsman.

“ Oh my god! I’m running away!” yelled the cannon-girl.

“ No! Don’t leave me here!” roared the swordsman.

It was too late for the cannon-girl to run away. She had only taken 1 step before something tripped her into the grassy ground. Mora proceeded to gun-cuff her too. Mora was now dragging his 2 human victims into the country of Nufria. They tried screaming for help but there was nobody around on this deserted dirt road. Mora held a gun to both of their heads to shut them up.

They were going deeper into the forest where nobody else was around.

“ What are you going to do with us!” demanded the swordsman.

“The hunter becomes the prey,” said Mora.

“ If you kill us! The humans will track you down and kill you! They will know something is wrong if we don’t return,” chided the swordsman. “ Let us go, and we promise not to hunt you down.”

“ Another lie by another human,” doubted Mora.

“ Please let us go!” begged the cannon-girl. “ Do you want money?”

“ I want to show you both something amazing,” beamed Mora. “ The torture I was forced to endure. It’s time to let you both experience it as well!”

“ No! Please let us go, we will give you anything you want!” whimpered the cannon-girl.

“ Then give me your human screams!” ordered Mora.

Mora took out a gun shape like a long needle. Yes, Mora has figured out that his gun-creation skill can make anything as long as it was still a gun. He takes the needle and stabbed it in the left arm of the swordsman.

“Ahh!” moaned the swordsman.

The swordsman appears to have great pain tolerance, Mora was furious. This time he made another needle and jammed it in his eyes. Blood spilling out of his eyeball.

“ AHHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled the swordsman.

Another needle into his other eye.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!P!!P!APPPAAAAHH!!!” screamed the swordsman.

Finally some good human screams for Mora. He was pleased. The swordsman was now blind in both eyes. Humans could use recovery skills to get it back though. But the swordsman won’t ever be getting his eyes back.

“ SnaSnaSnaSnaSnaSna” bellowed Mora.

Next Mora created 2 more needles before jamming it in both ears, rupturing both of his eardrums so he cannot hear anything anymore. Blood was now spilling out of his ear-hole. The screaming intensified.

“ I’m just getting started. You humans did this to me, so it’s fair I do the same,” monotoned Mora.

After gruesomely torturing the swordsman for 4 long hours, he was dead. The pain must have been too much for him. Mora swallowed the mutilated human head-first toes last. He turned his attention to the cannon-girl who was still tied up and forced to watch her friend tortured and eaten.

“ Please stop this! I will do anything for you!” sobbed the cannon girl.

She was so terrified of what would happen to her that when Mora was about to stab his first needle into her eyes, she fainted. The needle never pierced her eyes. Mora decided to try something different with this girl. He then kept on hitting her until she was back awake.

“ You said you would do anything for me?” asked Mora.

“........y-yes,” muttered the cannon-girl.

“ Be my slave and I won’t hurt you,” demanded Mora.

“ Yes master,” obeyed the cannon-girl.

“ Your name?” asked Mora.

“ It’s Alice.”

Together they both made their journey towards the closest settlement in Nufria. They walked for 5 days before finally making their way into a small town called ‘Nu-Hope’.

The town was full of land dragons. They were 2-3 meters tall with brown scales and walked on 4 legs. They were a land dragon variant called ‘komodo’. There were other monsters around and even some humans around.

Many of the 1-story buildings were made out of stone and dirt that housed the many komodo. All the road was dirt. The humans had constructed some 3 to 5 story buildings in the town center. The usual adventurer’s guild was there, along with a bank, hotels, shops, and a human embassy building.

Many eyes were staring at Mora because they had never seen a green snake with 4 arms before. Almost everyone thought that the snake was Alice’s pet. But in reality, it’s the opposite. Alice could have run over to the humans for help but she refrained from doing so. Mora’s true invisibility is too powerful, and he was keeping a careful eye on her.

Mora was hungry, even though he can eat more normal monster food, he prefers eating humans. So he had devised a plan for his new slave Alice to do. She was a pretty human girl. If she wore more seductive clothing, many human males would stare at her. However, Mora personally thinks she’s ugly and finds monster snakes like himself beautiful.

They both went into a clothing store to buy Alice some revealing clothing. Alice's new task was to lure fresh human meat into the forest where nobody will find them. Mora turned invisible waiting for her to complete her duties.

“ Hey there beautiful, want me to show you around town?” smiled a man. He had short black hair and wore black armor with a sword hanging by his side. His face was lightly tan.

“ There is a rare herb in the forest that I am looking for, can you help me?” asked Alice.

“ I don’t know much about herbs but why don’t I help you look for it?” grinned the man.

“ Sure, it’s pretty far deep into the forest though,” replied Alice.

“That’s alright! You can call me Bobbyo,” smiled the man.

“ Please follow me Bobbyo,” gushed Alice.

The trio was walking deeper into the forest once more. Once they were out of sight from the town, the man instantly placed his hands on Alice’s waist and pushed her closer to him. Alice was quite uncomfortable.
“ Since there is nobody around, want to have some fun with me Alice?” cooed Bobbyo.

“ Let’s try finding the herb first,” smiled Alice.

“ Playing hard to get aren’t you?” said Bobbyo.

“ Once we find the herb, you can do anything you like to me,” promised Alice.

“ It’s a promise! Let’s get there faster then!” beamed Bobbyo.

The trio then ran deep into the forest for a few hours before Alice told him that she found the herb.

“ Now that the herb is found, let’s have some fun.” flirted Bobbyo.

He took off his armor and left his sword behind, but Alice was standing there with a devious smile. Bobbyo thought she was being cute. But Alice hated him deep inside for touching her while they made their journey here.

Before Bobbyo ever placed his hands on Alice. Mora sneaked up behind him, and slammed him into the ground, gun-cuffing him. Mora finally undid his invisibility.

“ An invisible snake?” questioned Bobbyo. “ Is this your pet?”

Alice ignored him, and walked away, not wanting to see what will happen next.

“ Please wait Alice! Let me go!” demanded Bobbyo.

“ You can have some fun with me instead Bobbyo,” smirked Mora.

“ Alice! Tell your monster pet to unbind me at once!” shouted Bobbyo.

Mora pinned up Bobbyo against the tree. He was trying to squirm out of the various gun-cuffs binding him to the tree. A gun needle was made and Mora dangled it in front of Bobbyo’s eyes.

“ Stop snake! It’s illegal for a monster to hurt a human!” yelled Bobbyo.

Mora ignored him and jammed the 2 gun-needle in both eyes.

“FLAHHASHFASDFASDF!!!” screamed Bobbyo. “ALICE IM SORRY, PLEASE SPARE ME!”

“SnaSnaSnaSnaSnaSnaSnaSna,” chuckled Mora.

The torture session began once more. Bobbyo lasted 6 hours of Mora’s gruesome torture before dying. A new survival record. Bobbyo was the 2nd human Mora was able to torture before he swallowed him head-first toe last.

Alice came back, she could have escaped when Mora was toying with Bobbyo. Mora soon realized his mistake and almost punched Alice with his 4 arms. He was so into his torture session that Alice could have informed the authorities to come after him.

“ I see, you came back to me, Alice. You could have betrayed me and I will be long dead,” said Mora. “ Even if they cannot detect me, they can at least nuke the whole place to ensure my death.”

“ I’m pretty sure you would still hunt me down,” replied Alice. “ This is fun Mora. I never knew having an invisible monster protecting me can be this exciting.”

“ You are okay with me killing all the humans in this world?”

“ It’s fine to kill some human scums. I’m sure I will become a human you can trust.”

Mora wasn’t sure if Alice was going to betray him or not. He can easily kill Alice if she does betray him. Letting Alice lure fresh human meat to him was a pretty good strategy. Mora felt super smart about it.

After taking all of Bobbyo’s stuff, they both went back to Nu-Hope. They sold all of his belongings and made a decent amount of money. The shopkeeper did ask some pesky questions to Alice on where she got this. Mora undoing his invisibility was enough to terrify the shopkeeper into complying with Alice’s demand. Alice was proving to be very useful for Mora, helping him deal with human interactions.

They explored the town together, gathering information on the latest news. The capital was said to be a place where monsters rule, and no humans were allowed in. Mora was deeply interested in getting to the capital.

It was getting late and Mora wanted to sleep in a proper bed. So they booked a hotel room. Mora and Alice both had their own beds to sleep in. It was tiring walking for 5 days straight, sleeping outside on the grass. They also needed a faster way of traveling through the forest, to get to the capital.

3