Ch 2 Extermination
90 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mora had been running from that mansion ever since, sacrificing all of the other monsters just to live himself.

It was regrettable that only he was able to escape by using his other reincarnation skills. The power to turn invisible. At first Mora can only turn a small part of his body invisible but over time he had mastered that skill while being tortured for 3 years. Even though he suffered cruelty and inhumane living conditions, it made Mora very resilient to hardships.

Right now Mora is hiding in a residence with a family of 4, dad, mom, 5 years old son, and 3 years old daughter.

He slithers into the living room where they are all currently watching a movie. Mora also has the ability to use paralysing bullets to paralyze his enemies instead of just killing them. Just when he was about to conjure 4 guns to paralyze the entire family while being invisible. The emergency broadcast blasted on.

“ This is an emergency broadcast! Orders from President Albert! The city of Luga-Topa is currently in complete lock-down. All monsters in the city are to be exterminated. There was a monster breakout at his mansion and investigators on the scene had determined a missing monster. It is a green snake with 4 arms called a verd. The verd is very dangerous a-”

Now that the city was on lockdown and monster extermination was going on, Mora will have a tough time escaping the city alive. He didn’t want to get caught if they had invisibility detection.

“ Daddy that snake won’t kill us right?” asked the little boy.

“ Don’t worry my son, the soldiers will exterminate that snake before he-”

Before the dad has even finished talking, Mora had already shot paralysing bullets into the entire family. None of them were able to move or scream, but they can still see what is happening in front of them. Mora undid his invisibility and glared his evil face at them. The family members were panicking with tears streaming down their disabled bodies.

Mora was starved for all his life. The dad looked so tasty to him. It was finally time to enjoy a proper monster meal for the first time in his life. He starts swallowing the dad from his head first and toes last. All while his wife, son, and daughter watched in anguish as their father was swallowed alive. After swallowing him, the digestive juices and countless teeth blades inside Mora’s body rapidly butchered the human inside him. Mora didn’t let any of his meal juice escape his mouth. Devouring a human was even better than the time Mora ate luxury food.

The mother tried moving her paralyzed hands to call for help on her smartphone. But Mora immediately noticed it and whacked the smartphone out of her hands. His paralyzing bullet skills need some work. Mora’s belly didn’t have room anymore, so he aimed at the mother’s head. Then shot her with a silencer-pistol.

Pow.

Blood was flowing down her forehead and onto her clothes before flowing down the sofa. Mora thought it would be funny to put the daughter on her dead mother’s lap with blood dripping down on her. The red teary eyes on her face begged Mora to stop.

“SnaSnaSnaSnaSna,” laughed Mora.

He gave the little boy his silencer pistol, forcing his hand to shoot his own sister in the head.

Pow.

The little boy tried so desperately to stop himself and wetted his pants.

“SnaSnaSnaSnaSnaSnaSna,” laughed Mora again.

Before finally shooting the little boy in the head for a job well done.

Mora wasn’t too sure if leaving a bloody mess here would be a good idea or not. But he couldn’t afford to let any witnesses live. He was careful in not letting any of the blood get onto his skin. Mora thought about how to escape the city of Luga-Topa. It was most likely the human soldiers will have some kind of way to detect invisibility. Mora wasn’t strong yet, the soldiers can easily kill him once found.

So the best solution Mora thought of was to just stay in the city for a year when everything is back to normal. After all, getting caught escaping would be game over for Mora, and he wouldn’t get his revenge. Humans are the ugliest and distasteful thing to happen in this world. Monsters shouldn’t have to live their life in fear. He also wanted to find his other fellow verds and set them free as well.

He slithered out of the house, and into the dark of night. Before making his way into another house far away from the first house. This house only had 1 man living in it. A weak frail old man. Mora was planning to hide in the attic for 1 year straight. Only slithering out of the attic just to obtain some food. He also refrained from killing anymore humans to avoid being found.

It had been 2 weeks since Mora was squatting the old man’s attic. The lock-down was still in effect trying to find Mora. All movement into and out of the city was heavily monitored. Invisibility detection was set up all over the checkpoints. Mora was being very patient, and worked on developing his skills. He borrowed the old man’s computer to search on the internet for better invisibility, guns, and bullets. Not like the old man used his computer much anyways.Thanks to the internet, Mora’s knowledge of the world grew 100 times. It allowed him to make improvements to his invisibility and gun skills. The fear in Mora’s eyes grew large when he found out that some humans have incredible monster tracking skills. Why haven't the monster trackers found Mora yet? Mora himself didn’t know but his invisibility skill also rendered all tracking abilities useless on him.

The internet also showcased a lot of monster discrimination which only further fuel Mora’s ambition. There were many news stories with monsters being exterminated in Luga-Topa. Even more pointless monster death just because Mora did a monster breakout at the mansion. Mora swore he would get revenge against the humans on their behalf.

Soldiers were looking for Mora all over the place. The sewage, parks, shopping malls, and now they are checking every single house. It was only a matter of time before they checked this old man’s house.

Before the soldiers checked the house, Mora had already gotten rid of all the evidence that he was even here. He erased his browsing history on the computer and cleaned up everything without leaving a single drop of snake scales behind. The soldiers brought a magical item to detect monsters but it had detected nothing. So they went on to check the subsequent houses. Mora waited for a few hours after the soldiers investigated before he went back to squatting in the attic again.

Dumb humans thought Mora.

Mora had been steadily improving his skills and knowledge while the lockdown persisted. By the 3rd week, people were starting to get angry, and measures were being relaxed as time went on. Albert’s political opponent had been calling him weak for letting a foolish monster scare him this much. Businesses were demanding the lockdown to end so they could make money again. Everyone was beginning to think the snake had either already escaped or a monster that never existed. President Albert ended up being impeached for his incompetence.

The city was finally being reopened after 2 months of lockdown. However, while the city was opening up again, there were still many security checks on the checkpoints. But eventually free travel for the people will resume again, making it impossible to check everyone in a timely manner.

It has been 1 year since Mora escaped from the mansion. The capital city of Luga-Topa was extremely lively and contained no more monsters except for Mora. He could have left earlier but decided to hang around this city, while improving his skills, and learning more about this world. Of course, Mora also devoured some homeless people living here to satisfy his hunger.

After 1 year and 1 month, Mora thought it was finally time to leave this human city and country and make his way to a monster country called “Nufria”. Land dragons were the most common monster found there. They were land dragons that couldn’t fly but were fearsome enemies for humans. They currently have a neutral pact with the human countries but peace will most likely not last forever. Mora believed that humans would eventually invade Nufria.

It was time to bid farewell to the old man whose house he had been squatting in for the past year and 1 month.

“ Hey old man, thank you for helping me,” said Mora.

“ WAAAAHH!” screamed the old man.

He tried to run away and call for help but Mora had already shot paralyzing bullets into his legs.

“ Relax old man, I want you to drive your car and smuggle me out of this country.”

“ HELPPP MEE!!!” yelled the old man.

“ It’s okay if you don’t want to help me. I know that you have a very beautiful granddaughter. It would be a shame if I were to go and kill her.”

The old man soon straightened up to Mora’s bone-chilling words.

“ What do you want me to do?” asked the old man.

“ Just let me hide in your car while you drive us to the border of Nufria.”

“ But that’s so far away from here!” whined the old man.

“ Do it or else I will kill your granddaughter!”

“ If I do, will you spare me and my family?”

“ It’s a promise.”

Mora forced his beloved old man to smuggle him out of the country and to the city closest to Nufria in his car.

The moment Mora finally got out of the car after he had been driving for 2 weeks straight.

“ Okay so I helped you get to Nufria, I will be heading back to Lugary now,” said the old man.

POW! POW! POW! POW! (x10)

The old man’s legs were destroyed.

“ WAAAAHHHH!!!” screamed the old man.

POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! (x10)

This time the old man lost his arms and was screaming out in pain. The bullets that pierced him were a special kind of bullets. They specifically raised your pain sensitivity to the maximum. Mora never intended to honor his agreement with the old man who he had been with for 1 year. His grand-daughter had already been devoured by Mora before they went on this trip.

“ Who said I was going to honor this deal? You humans had already broken a promise with me. It’s only right I did the same.”

Mora gave the old man writing in pain one final look before devouring him headfirst toes last.

“ You exterminated so many monsters in Lugary that had nothing to do with the mansion monster breakout. It’s only fair that I get to exterminate you humans too.”

The meal was extremely delicious. Somehow waiting 1 year to devour this old man had made Mora’s anticipation go through the roof. It was also his reward for being so patient in escaping the city. He knew he wouldn’t have a chance if he tried escaping the first day where security was the tightest.

The border to Nufria was so close. If Mora can just cross into the first monster country after traveling through several human countries, he would finally be free. Mora knew that the old man would betray him when Mora finally gets away from him.

Just when Mora was about to slither into Nufria, he jumped back. A magical bomb exploded in the area Mora was in before. He instantly turned invisible and used his heat-detecting eyes to detect who attacked him.

He saw 2 humans standing side by side walking towards him. The boy was holding a sword, while the girl held a big cannon over her shoulders.

“ Awwww darn, I missed,” said the girl.

“ Hey snake, we can see through your invisibility. You will be punished for killing a human,” said the boy.

BOOOOM!

Another shot from the girl. Mora dodged it again. However Mora was grinning, he already knew those 2 were trailing them.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 2 :)

4