Ch 8 Terror
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mora was still in true-invisibility. He slithered along through the commercial district before finding a computer cafe. Computers require payment before you can use them. Since Mora was currently a wanted criminal. He didn’t want to risk exposing his identity to anyone. So he looked for someone already using a private computer booth.

Inside one of them, there was a komodo monster reading manga online. Mora shot sleeping bullets into him, and he fell asleep. He puts him out of the way so Mora can use his computer. Mora searched for all the potential targets of monsters that the nufrian king greatly cared about. He soon found out that the nufrian king had many pictures with his grandsons.

Mora decided to take 5 of his favorite grandsons’ hostages. So that the nufrian king would finally give him what he wanted. After he found out which school they are currently going to. The school is quite far away from here. So Mora then looked up the public transit system. It seems like he would need to take a bus trip over. Mora left the computer cafe and the sleeping komodo.

He waited at the bus stop before hopping on with a bunch of other monsters. The bus itself is quite spacious. Even the roads. Everything is much bigger here compared to that of a human city.

On the bus ride, Mora thought if what he is doing is wrong or not. He didn’t want to hurt any monsters but for him to successfully eradicate the human race. Mora had to get as strong as possible. If using force and terror will help him get what he wanted. Mora supposed it’s worth it. Even if the monsters hate him, he is alright with being an anti-hero.

He got off the bus and went inside the school. Mora searched up all the classrooms manually before finding his targets. Mora walked up to his first target and activated true-invisibility on him. The kid komodo screamed, but it was useless. Everyone around them starts fussing over the missing invisible student. He was now gun-cuffed by Mora and being dragged away. Mora repeats this 4 more times before the school finally cancels all the classes. There wasn’t anything the school could have done to prevent it anyways.

The 5 screaming komodo kids were so annoying that Mora used a gun-gag to shut them all up. They were all gun-cuffed together and to one of Mora's freehand so they couldn’t run away. He stole a paper and a pen to write a message for the nufrian king.

*** Teach me the legendary-scale ability or your 5 grandsons will die.***

Mora undid his invisibility. Then he created 3 guns in his hands and used his 1 free hand to pull the gun-chain binding all the grandsons towards the principal’s office.

“ Don’t worry, I won’t kill anyone here,” said Mora. “ Give this message to the nufrian king. I will be waiting here for his reply. Don’t do anything stupid.”

The principal nodded and went to deliver the message right away.

It has been 30 minutes with no response. Instead, the nufrian army was now surrounding the school. There seemed to be many elite nufrian soldiers leading the group. The king must have ignored his message and sent the nufrian army after him. All the students and staff were trapped inside the school as the army locked them in. Mora was getting frustrated that the nufrian king is this stubborn.

The army had no chance of ever beating Mora since he can easily escape with true-invisibility. Before they attack Mora.

Mora looked at one of the grandsons, “ you will need to die for me.”

“ MMMMMMmmmmMM!” The kid cried harder and begged to be spared.

Mora placed 3 guns at his forehead.

POW! (x3)

3 bullets penetrated his head, blood spilled out of the holes in his head. His lifeless body fell to the floor. The other 4 remaining grandsons peed themselves and were panicking that they are next. Mora then tossed his dead body outside for the army to see with a new message.

*** 1 last chance or I will kill your 4 remaining grandsons.***

Soon after the nufrian king has shown up. Together he and his elites soldiers stormed the school. However, it was completely useless, Mora and the 4 hostage are in true-invisibility. The nufrian king never wanted to negotiate with Mora.

The 4 grandsons begged to live with tears streaming down their eyes. Screams were muffled by the gun-gag on them. The gun-cuffs on them vanished and so did Mora’s 3 guns. But 4 new machine guns were created in Mora’s hand.

POW! POW! POW! POW! (x 800)

Countless bullets shot into the 4 grandsons, killing them. Blood bullet holes formed all over their mangled bodies. The dead grandsons' faces were unrecognizable. He could have spared them but perhaps killing 1 wasn’t enough. This is what the nufrian king chose, justified Mora. Then he flung the 4 dead grandsons in the face of the nufrian king. His face boiled in anger. Mora smirked and left the school.

Mora wasn’t done with force and terror. He will now hunt down everyone else close to the Nufrian King until he gives up or loses everyone important to him. Nobody can stop Mora from assassinating all of the innocent monster victims. Their best option is to run away from the capital.

First Mora went back to the nufrian castle. There he found the wife of the nufrian king. She was going to be killed next in the most brutal way possible. Mora stalked the nufrian queen until the nufrian king came back. He waited until they both went to bed before finally acting.

Mora can easily kill the king if he wanted too, by creating a gun-bomb and inserting it inside him with the bomb exploding internally. But he needed the stupid nufrian king to teach him the legendary-scale ability so it was a terrible idea to kill him. So it was time to torture his wife.

He activated true-invisibility on the nufrian queen. She suddenly awakened into the invisible world and panicked.

“ Murderer! Husband wake up! He’s here!” screamed the nufrian queen but it was useless.

“ Tell the nufrian king to teach me the legendary-scale ability or else I will torture you!” threatened Mora.

“ I will never let you threaten me!” shouted the nufrian queen as she is trying to wake up her husband. Her ghostly body is unable to physically wake him up.

Since the nufrian queen had no interest in helping Mora. It was time to put her into some extreme form of torture. Good thing the queen is much weaker than the king. Paralyzing bullets shot into her, and she can no longer move but she can still scream in pain.

“ Scream for me nufrian queen, I will let your husband see your pitiful despair,” grinned Mora.

Gun-needles were created and stabbed all over the nufrian queen. She has briefly turned visible again for the king to wake up to her screaming. When the king saw his wife being tortured, he rushed forward to save his wife. But it was too late, Mora put her back into the invisible world.

Mora continued to move around the spacious bedroom, shifting in and out of visibility to build more anger and rage from the nufrian king. If he doesn’t give up, his wife will eventually die from Mora’s brutal torturing technique.

“ KAAAAAAA!!kKAAAaaaaA!” screamed the nufrian queen.

Why isn’t the king giving up! Mora screamed in his mind.

He still hasn’t given up after witnessing the brutal torture of his wife. Soon 30 minutes have passed, and his elite guards once again storm the master bedroom. It was too late for his wife as Mora kept on using even more lethal torture methods. The nufrian queen was soon dead, and her body mangled beyond recognition. Mora flung the dead nufrian queen towards the nufrian king.

“ YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!” roared the nufrian king.

“ Teach me the legendary-scale ability or else I will kill more loved ones,” warned Mora.

“ SHOW YOUR FACE, AND FIGHT ME COWARD!” demanded the nufrian king.

Mora ignored the angry nufrian king and slithered out of the royal castle and back into the city. Then he took the bus back to the internet cafe to do more research. It’s easy to find information about the nufrian king and his love-ones. Mora didn’t feel twisted or dark doing it, because the ends justify the means to him.

As the days went by, innocent monsters that were close to the nufrian king lost their life. His grandparents, parents, kids, grandkids, and friends were being killed by Mora. The nufrian king did eventually send all his remaining loved ones away from the capital, stopping Mora’s assassinations. Mora also killed many bystanders that were in his ways. All of these deaths haven’t even made the nufrian king surrender yet. So Mora continued his force and terror.

During this time, the monster media blew up in a storm over the killings. Pictures of Mora were posted everywhere online. News had reached the other 12 monster nations. Mora is quickly becoming the most wanted monster criminal. This is quite a problem for Mora because now he had to live in hiding forever. He forgot to consider the consequences of going down this path. It might be tougher for him to do things in the other monster nations. That is If Mora did things the safer or legal ways. Now that he is doing things with force and terror, he will continue doing it.

In the human nation side, Mora was now linked to the death of Jowy. They believed Mora was behind the monster breakout at the previous Lugarian president’s mansion. Monsters and humans were now hunting down Mora. However, the monster nation of Nufria is still not spared for their massacre of the humans living in their country. Even though it was most likely that Mora had killed them. The greedy human nations still waged war against Nufria.

Mora is still supplying the nufrians with his nuclear mines. But they soon became useless. A reincarnated human used his powerful barrier skill to block the explosion from damaging the army. They were marching and making progress through the lands of Nufria with the new barrier. The aerial warfare was still being dominated by humans and now the nufrians are losing land control fast. It might be until 5 or 9 more days before the humans can invade the capital.

The stubbornness of the nufrian king had pissed Mora off so much that he just gave up on learning it from him. There were no written records of the legendary-scale ability anywhere, and only the nufrian king knew of it.

Mora made one last trip to the royal castle to see if that stupid nufrian king was still there. The nufrian king was currently sitting in his throne with dark dreary eyes. He was barking out orders non-stop to his generals, ministers, and other high officials. They were all becoming desperate from the ever so encroaching human army.

All of them are idiots. They should have trusted me, thought Mora.

True-invisible poison gas absolutely fatal to komodo spread throughout the room. Upon disabling the true-invisibility, everyone in the throne room suffered agonizing pain and died.
However, the nufrian king and his elite soldiers were still alive unscathed from the poison.

“ SHOW YOURSELF MORA!” roared the nufrian king.

Mora ignored the stubborn king and used another technique. This time he created gun-bombs and put them inside the enemy monsters in his ghostly form. Before disabling the true-invisibility bombs inside their bodies and exploding them. Monster flesh exploded everywhere as the elite soldiers died 1 by 1. Mora was also moving fast around the throne room, and they couldn’t dodge his unescapable attacks in time.

Soon the nufrian king was all alone. It seems like he had finally given up.

“ Please stop this Mora. I will teach you the legendary-scale ability. This country is done for. I don’t care anymore,” lamented the nufrian king.

Mora appeared visible in front of the nufrian king. However, the nufrian king was never telling the truth in the first place. He wanted to use this chance to kill Mora. Just when the nufrian king’s claws were about to slash open Mora’s head. A gun-bomb exploded inside the nufrian king, but it didn’t do much damage.

“Argh!” moaned the king.

“ No you won’t. I’m not an idiot,” said Mora as he turned back into true invisibility.

Since the gun-bomb wasn’t able to kill him. Mora created paralyzing true-invisible bullets and shot them into the nufrian king. It was undodgeable, and it should penetrate his defensive scale and paralyze him. However, when the bullets re-appeared inside his body, he still was able to move.

Mora kept on exploding gun-bombs inside of him. Eventually, the nufrian king had died after sustaining at least 200 gun-bombs. They weren’t ordinary gun-bombs either, they also contained poison that was super deadly to komodo monsters like him. It was quite impressive that the nufrian king survived this long. Yet it only made Mora want the legendary-scale ability more.

It was time for Mora to abandon the doomed country of Nufria. He wasn’t able to force the stubborn nufrian king in giving up his legendary-scale ability. Even though he used so much force and terror on his loved ones. Mora was annoyed but quickly moved on. Now he will just have to either learn more defensive abilities from someone else or figure it out on his own.

The next monster country that Mora planned to go to is Brosal. It was the strongest monster country ruled by a mighty dragon.

2