Chapter 2, Meeting My Wizard!
384 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyway, that is why I became such a nuisance for the last week, demanding a spot around his neck and not shutting up until I got it!

This obviously wasn’t the first time, the first time took a whole month before I got what I wanted, by then he was shaking his head and glaring at me with those dreamy eyes of his…

They were black…A black abyss…I get lost in them every time. I forget what I’m doing, what I was saying…

I heard of the saying before hey, eyes that drag you in, but like, I didn’t believe that it was real until this guy!

And you know what!? Staring at people used to always make me look away or think of it as rude but with this guy those kind of old ‘ways’ went out the window and flew away, disappearing like stuff in fires that turn to ash!

I swear…I swear I’ve lost hours of my time just staring at him. Honestly, I’m not sure, as I don’t have a watch, but with one particular case, I am confident that the sun had moved in the sky! *I know the sun usually moves in the sky, that’s what it does here, just like Earth. What I mean is looking at one time, then looking again…Oh, I’m just ganna shuddup!*

So yeah, I lose my soul in those eyes and he literally has to jerk me around, like a kick in the bum, to release me from the ‘spell’!

 

Yeah, I can tell you right now that it’s weird when he moves around my wand in a flick, or ‘swish’ as some say!

I don’t get motion sickness when moved, nor do I feel upside down if the wand is turned around. I don’t like being covered and unable to see anything and since I don’t sleep and spent a lot of time doing nothing, I was quite mischievous upon other wizards attempting to see if me, ‘my wand’, was theirs and played some nasty tricks upon their ‘flick’.

Haha, back in the day uh. Oh, and a certain series of movies from Earth made a bit more sense to me hey. I mean I know something won’t happen right if it’s the wrong wand for a wizard but maybe…Just maybe, from a wand’s point of view, the wand played up on purpose just because it was bored and wanting out! *Makes sense right!? The poor, poor wand, so starved for attention! Sad face!*

 

…Gotta love that kind of stuff though! Seeing the kid go red in the face at losing their pants or getting an itchy hand made me *Laugh hysterically, so loudly that I could be heard a town away! I wish…*

Of course, nothing really happened after I was put back into that damned box. No laughter, just some kid crying his eyes out to his embarrassment or annoyance to an itch…

But…My personality seemed to shine through, showing people that I was indeed somewhat…Living…

I mean, even the shop owner liked me, he would smile at me like my wizard does now. Perhaps, I’m some adorable wand that…Nah, the shop owner liked me because I was told that he was the maker of me. I mean, who wouldn’t be proud of a making like me!?

 

Anyway, a wand having a personality is a weird circumstance that I can’t explain but I am different and it isn’t just because I have been reincarnated into this stick, it’s because the stick, sorry…Wand, has also been made differently to any others.

I’m not even sure you can call it a wand…It looked more like a voodoo charm, or some shamanistic thing! *Not joking! It has like a necklace going around the middle, which looks a bit like a bone! And yes, there’s shaman’s in this world! Not ‘Oh a shaman.’, it’s ‘Don’t get close to the shaman, they ripped a soul out of someone just the other day!’. Truly, a lot more real then Earth, I can tell ya that now!*

My wand also has ‘this’ and ‘this’, ‘that’ and ‘that’…I was ‘wtf’ at the time and didn’t pay attention…Sorry….But I sorta wished I paid attention because then I may now understand why my wand is so freaky!

 

But yes, apparently, I have a ‘conscious’, ding ding ding, correct!

And I also already have a reputation!

The first tricks were just plain silly, I suppose. Childish, immature…*Truly I have no idea how the magic was done at first, all I did was think and it was done! Besides, in my defense it was the first spells that my wand had ever done so…*

Later I find out that my wand, me, used the wizard’s magic to do as ‘I’ commanded. So…Basically, I need a wizard to do anything, otherwise I really am useless!

What a predicament…A wand needing a wizard! Why can’t a wand be its own master!?

Is it because it has no legs?

Well, let’s do an experiment! Let’s give a wand legs and see what happens! Because…Because it can’t be true that I’m the only ever made wand that has a conscious! I’m not at extinction level! I’m not the only survivor! I’m not even able to have wand babies!

*…Sorry, getting carried away again…*

 

But my reputation soared upon the shop owner dying upon my wizard finding me.

Yeah, I’ll admit it, it was fucking strange!

I don’t get it and I gave up a long time ago trying to figure it out!

My wizard and I connected and all, I suppose though it was my stupid assumption that I would be able to read his mind and know what spell he may use but no…I don’t really know why the body of the shop owner fell limp to the floor, totally surprising the hell out of me!

It's true though, the dude died…He died!

My fifth, or was it sixth, spell…It killed someone!

4