Chapter 3, ‘James’, James, Alma and Collector
276 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And that is how my wizard and I met!

I was sort of conflicted, hating and loving my wizard at the same time but…After I got over what had happened to the owner of the wand shop, probably because I didn’t know him all that much and didn’t mean to do what had happened, I got over it. It also helped that I didn’t want to waste time in this so called second ‘life’, if you can call it that…I also started wondering then if being a stick helped prevent me from feeling too much, since you know, I got over it so easily…

We have been together since and…I finally remember what I was talking about earlier!

Those stupid eyes again! I’ll tell ya! That’s how he wins his fights! All he has to do is just look at me…

*White flag automatically goes up in surrender…*

 

On another note, or perhaps I have already talked about this *Can’t remember*, I knew pretty early on how strange my wizard is.

His name is James, or so I thought for nearly a whole year!

His family seemed to not care when he left it, six months after I was obtained.

For some reason, ‘James’ didn’t show much emotion to the father that helped bring him into the world…Almost like they weren’t connected by blood.

There was no family connection between him or any of his siblings either, and boy was I curious about this!

Drama, drama, drama *Rubs invisible hands together!*

 

After I got over telling him about my Earth life, I continuously asked him for a few days about his family, so curious upon why he treated them as such! My question was answered without him, simply because someone couldn’t wait to come and bully him…Which was his stepmother…

I knew he didn’t like her because he just smiled when I simply stated, ‘Too small, they need to be big enough to play with!’

Apparently, he was a second son but birthed by another that wasn’t the wife. *The wizard’s marriage isn’t too different, I suppose, to that of Earth’s humans. Magic doesn’t seem to play a huge factor in romance, well unless you add in the foreplay…*Sorry, sorry, I mean the ‘dating’ part…*

 

Now that I think about the difference, wizards are like…Birds *Well birds comes first in my mind*, where they use the magic to ‘wine and dine’ their mate into matrimony. The next thing that is done differently is the magical connection between them. It’s not like they can read each other’s minds and all that, it just means that any ‘magical’ part of their spouse becomes known to the other upon death. *Might be pretty awesome if you find some gigantic treasure trove under a ‘hidden, magical’ part under the bed!*

Otherwise, nearly everything else was the same when it came to mirage! *Don’t take that literally though! I’ve only been ‘alive’ here for two years or so! In fact, look it up yourselves! Don’t make me do all the work, you lazy pricks!*

 

Anyway, it wasn’t like James wasn’t loved at all, because I know his younger half-sister liked him and his father did too but…It was indeed a circumstance in the family that made things difficult and yada yada yada. *Probably understandable, the father wanted more than one sex partner, while the step mother wants him to herself and probably has a powerful family behind her, something like that!*

Honestly, after finding out a few things, I wasn’t surprised that ‘James’ packed up and left.

He’d done what he called ‘scouting’, *What he was scouting for is beyond me!*

After that we headed east from that capital of Muche, not having seen ‘James’s’ family since…

 

***

 

That’s right, ‘James’ and James…*What a boring name…James…So…Original!*

The reason why I say ‘James’ instead of James, is because a word ‘Alma’ caught my attention to one person we have met in our travels. Actually, I got a strange memory type of thing happen to me after I heard the word ‘Alma’, which didn’t make any sense in more ways than one! One because it was blurry, and I couldn’t see it properly, but it also wasn’t familiar in the slightest! It wasn’t my voice, it wasn’t the way I spoke…Weird.

Anyway, the other person that I didn’t even hear a name for even went as far as calling ‘James’ another thing too, hence why I still call James ‘James’, because ‘Alma’ and ‘Collector’, sounded…Not right.

So confusing!

 

Very few words were spoken between my wizard and the other man who had called ‘James’ Alma and Collector. I didn’t get much upon what was going on but apparently, they had made a promise and he tagged along for one day to suddenly go limp to the ground, just like that of the wand shop owner.

*Let me guess. You’re asking, “What the fuck is going on!?”! Yeah…Me too!*

Who is this guy!?

For the fact that it seemed someone died, yet again, I hadn’t asked much about this and that…But, I’m really getting my guts up to it hey because…*Pretends to whispers into your ears: Who wants a psychopath as a master, right!?*

Maybe I need legs just to run away from my own wizard, hahaha…Haha…Ha…

3