Chapter 4, Oh, So that’s what we’re Doing!
195 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ok, it’s been what, nearly a year since then and yeah, you know what, I’m curious!

Let’s do this!

*Stretches invisible arms and legs, pretends to jump up and down and moves invisible neck from side to side*

Right!

I’m ready!

‘My Wizard…’

Interruption wizard: “Don’t call me that.”

*…I didn’t even get to say ‘knock knock’…*

‘Lover, my new plan is to find out what you’re doing!’

Uh…I wanted to know why he was called ‘Alma’ or ‘Collector’, not find out what we were doing!

*I need to grow some balls!*

 

“We are seeking out the fairies.”

*Nodding my invisible head, I take a breath through my non-existent lungs*

…Omg, did you hear that! Fairies!

…Fairies…

They are real here!

*Pretends to dance*

‘Lover, why are we seeking out fairies?’ I ask into his head in a happy voice.

“They may be the next step in searching for immortality.”

Uh? *Pretending to suddenly stop dancing*

‘Immortality?’ I ask.

“Mmm.” Is all I get in return.

…I swear I can hear crickets…

 

Apparently, I am looking for the fairies, to…Gain? Immortality?

‘Why?’

“…Because.” Said the ‘never silent wizard’…*My sarcasm is drying up though, I can feel it!*

‘I just don’t know why someone would want to live forever! Life is too long!’ I let out in his head, like that in itself was hard work!

“It isn’t for me.”

‘It’s not?’ I ask.

“No”, is all I get in return.

…Great talk!

 

On most occasions I just talk freely, probably making a fool of myself at the same time but now I’m going to be silent!

See how he likes it uh!

I’ll go so quiet that you think I’m dead! *…I am dead…No I’m not! I have to be alive first to die! Haha, that’s right…*

In a quick process, much quicker than I can get a hold of, I was out of my comfort sock home and suddenly pointed in a direction and held by such nicely feeling hands!

Ah, his hands are all over me! I jus want to roll around in extasy!

Oh right, him being so quick, focus! *I’ll have to have wand sex with his hands later!*

 

‘Lover?’

“Mmm…”

He never showed a worried look…He might get serious, but he never showed that he might get into trouble! Even though he was quick on his feet, he still didn’t show any type of worry even now. It was a dreary place, marsh lands with bugs and dark…It was dark…Now that I think about it, my surroundings are a tad bit scary yet…Why wasn’t I scared?

“Who’s there?” Said my wizard.

 

A noise came out from the bushes and I watched as a strange fellow came out, watching us like a hawk.

“Raven.”

“Your promise…I think you can hold it up now.”

Again, with the promise! Tell me, tell me, tell me!

My wizard gave a curt nod and lowered me, his wand, placing me back inside my sock home.

“Did you track them down?”

I…Must…Listen very closely!

“They were indeed turned invisible by the wizard Felandrador, but they still exist.” Said who was called ‘Raven’

 

“…Attempt on capture?” Asked my wizard.

“Not once, tried several ways. Nets, traps, salt, clapping…In more detail…”

“That’s enough.” My wizard stated.

Omg…Fairies…

They are real! They are real!

But apparently, they are invisible here because of a wizard…Felandrador. James…Felandrador! James…Felandrador! So different! The name, if spoken deep, could pass as a general or something! Haha, imagine it being my name, “Oh, hello, I’m the wand Felandrador!”

 

…Actually, shouldn’t my wand have a name? Now that I thought about it, I’m sure I already have one but…What was it?

Sometimes, I really hate my memory!

“…Then I will return then.”

Uh…

Seeing that ‘Raven’ got up and walked away, I wanted to reach out to him! *Wait, re-say what you just said! I didn’t hear it! Dam, and I told myself to listen carefully!*

 

“A smart two-year-old…” Said my wizard, halting my little tantrum.

‘Smart two-year-old?’ I ask, hoping for an answer.

“It may have really worked…” Was all I got in return.

*What!? What has worked!?*

Again…I wanted to take a tantrum!

Not cool!

This always happened to me! I was just in my own little bubble and I missed out on some necessary things outside the bubble!

 

“You may have more to do soon, Little Kay.”

*Pretending to make a sick face to him calling me ‘little’, I then pretended to frown.*

‘More work?’ I ask.

Seeing him throw something into the fire and then put his hands together, I wondered what was going on.

“If it is reincarnation that the boy went through, then it’ll become known soon that you, my wand the ‘Revived Dreamer’, is what made it happen. Hence, people will come after us wanting that power and perhaps some even wanting revenge.”

‘That doesn’t sound like fun…’ I say back. But really, how can it be possible that I did something like that!?

…But…Haven’t I reincarnated to here? Haven’t I been ‘Revived’, ‘Reborn’? Wow…Magic uh…Magic was pretty crazy!

 

“I’ll protect you.” My wizard states, knocking me out of my thoughts.

Wow…That’s like…So sweet!

‘Say it again, Lover, uh!?’

“I’m going to sleep.” He stated back, getting up and laying down, not far from the fire.

…Hang on…

Did he just say ‘revenge’?

*Oh man…Of all things, why revenge!? Revenge makes people evil and scary!*

4