Chapter 10, The Demon Society!
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anyway, now that I’ve talked about my favorite piece of cake, I will continue upon Alma’s journey…

The process of Alma’s memory completely returning and then his mind feeling more at ease was not a short time. In times that he took breaks, he flew around in the raven’s body and even had to fight off the soul that he possessed. The soul was practically gone, it was the memory and old habits of the raven that still seemed to cling on and so, when the raven body was coming close to its end, Alma had come up with an idea of returning back the soul to the old body...But, in the end, it had not worked…

 

The raven, for the first time in a long time, had reminded Alma of others, other soul type creatures or perhaps just nature type creatures, and so he wanted to somehow bring back this first soul that had not just attacked him and lingered but talked to him. He did wonder why the raven was so different to that of the lizard but Alma came to a not proven conclusion to the subject by just stating that the soul or nature of the lizard must have been too small for him to see when he was a lizard and so he never knew it was there in the first place…

 

Later in his existence, Alma came to know that lizard’s were a creature that could be looked at as a demonic land creature, one that could be a part of the demons, *He went into more specifics about this, especially about him remembering what he had forgotten in the first place, but the part of why’s and how’s completely elude me…I seemed to have forgotten…Sorry.*

Anyway, the lizard being a part of the demons, somehow, is why such a small thing had lasted so long with his hot soul but also that of not fighting him for the body upon when he had taken possession over it…Finding this out also meant that he’d only entered into a lower lizard creature, to do what demons are sometimes naturally born with in the first place…Which was regeneration…Other lizard’s provide the demon’s with tough skin but Alma had not gone into that type of lizard…

 

Alma did state something about back then, when he was in the angelic body, that the lizard’s body seemed to stand out more, so he has wondered if possessing the lizard next had been bound to happen.

What did he say about the lizards that would make you think, Oh…I get it now!

*Thinking very hard*

I can’t even remember now if I brought this up with you or not, but I got an answer to a question…Yeah…Anyway…

At the current moment, after having walked to some place that I’ve never been to before, Alma, now awake, pulled out the fairy and yeah…I lost my concentration…

*I did say sorry in advance for this, I just forgot to tell you that…*

 

***

 

So…Alma had now turned into a demon of the middle society, having been one in lower society beforehand.

Just by learning regeneration, his soul burned at a higher decree and it’s said that the higher a demon’s soul burns, it states what society you are in. The problem was, even if Alma had become part of the middle society then, upon learning regeneration, he was still very far away from high society, one that very few make it into…Of course, this is back then and Alma has advanced more since!

To any other being, the soul may experience a huge amount of pain due to the soul burning but to the demon race, and why they were separated into another race and fraction, is precisely because of this reason…Their burning souls…

 

And this is how it is known upon what type of society they are from, as demons can see other demon souls too. I have to admit, this type of ‘government’ is different from those from Earth, *You know, where the poor might stay poor and rich stay rich*. As you can tell, the demon race is easier to go from ‘poor’ to ‘not so poor’…Well you should get what I mean right? It’s like you can change what family or background you had been born into it, maybe? Dammit, what’s a good way to state it? I mean demons aren’t human’s and they don’t care about ‘who you know’, it’s more…Let’s see…It’s more like ‘how hot is your soul!?’

…I found the devil’s society to be really easy to understand but explaining it makes it look difficult!

A difference with demons is that they live much easier lives being underground, where heat could be provided better with magma, or some call it lava. *It’s the same thing! Why oh why do we call the same thing different names!? Sorry, just a inside complaint, just rewind and go back to what you were doing…*

0