parents
260 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own dragonball I only own the original characters

Well, I won't go into details about being born, as that was traumatic even though, I new what was coming.

Well after being born, I immediately fell asleep which I can't be blamed for seeing as what I just went through.

It was after I woke up, I felt something was wrong, and no it wasn't the fact that I was a monkey as I knew I would be one monkey from scanning myself while still being in my mothers womb.

No, it was the fact that I was alone with a pile of meat in front of me, aren't baby monkeys supposed to eat fruit and milk, while the mother stays with them during their early childhood period.

Normally common sense told me that baby monkeys aren't supposed to eat meat right after they are born, but my stomach told me to eat the meat. unfortunately, because I was just born, my stomach easily won against my mind.

When I  got close to the meat I realised, that they looked a bit burned, which I didn't expect seeing as I didn't think monkeys could make fire, other than humans of course, well humans who aren't couch potatoes.

Well, when I got closer to the meat I thought I could nibble on the meat till mama monkey gets back so I could have some meat, but I was pleasantly surprised that not only did I have teeth, but they were strong enough to tear the meat,which was a bit bigger than me. After eating all that meat I found some kind of animal skull filled with water, seeing as I didn't want to choke to death, I crawled to the water for a sip, for the next hour I spent went in a cycle of meat and water, and then I was out like a light.

By the time I woke up it would be evening, and the only reason I woke up was the fact that there was a giant monkey that shoved her breast in my mouth, and I am ashamed to admit it but I sucked on it like it was any normal baby would, I could officially say that if I ever returned to human civilisation, I probably would need some therapist seeing as while I did have many fetishes it didn't include bestiality and oedipus complex. 

After being fed, I fell asleep once again being too tired to do anything else.

This time after waking up I was able to have a good look at my surroundings and I realised that we were inside a cave, while my parents were eating meat from a pile which looked bigger than them. 

I tried to go near then, but when I got close they started to scream and howl in my direction, as if telling not to get close to them. With no other choice I could only sit far away from them. 

Having nothing to do I could only meditate and pla-study this strange new energy. It took me a while to realise that no matter how I moved the energy I didn't feel any pain or I didn't get the feeling of my body getting stronger, most guess was that after my body had fully formed the energy didn't have any place that could affect me.

I wander if there is some way to increase my energy like before, well I think I should wait first before trying any physical experiments with my baby body, don't want to stunt my growth.

While I was completely focused on my new energy, I  didn't realise that the cave got darker than before. Realising that it nearly night I went to my parents to sleep near them, after all it would be strange if a one day old boby didn't sleep with them, I know if you count my mental age I am way to old for this, but I have seen horrible humans treat other humans if they are a bit different, and I don't want to know what happens if you are different in the animal kingdom.

*Slap* "what the FUCK" the moment I tried to get close to them I was slapped to the other side of the cave, I don't know if it was my mother or father but shouldn't animals care for their children, especially when they are about a day old baby.

Well having no other choice I went asleep as far from then as possible, strangely they seem to be going out to hunt while it is night outside.

Well I would probably be heart broken if it wasn't for the fact that I already have parents from my previous life and truth be told I was happier this way so i didn't feel like I replaced them with two monkeys. 

Looking at the remains of their meal I felt as if I was overlooking something very important here here and it wasn't the fact that I was fine from being hit hard enough to fly few meters.

7