Survive
202 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own dragonball I only own the original characters.

Kakarot: " survive full moon ... join tribe or die"

'What? Aren't we apes already. Think what else do I remember from the dragonball franchise, saiyans turn into giant monkeys and weak saiyans loose there mind, fuck I gotta hide before the full moon, I might have become stronger by using qi while I was in my mothers womb, but I am not taking any chances with saiyans since some saiyans can be born from 10 to 100 stronger than other saiyans and that was when they were still weak, I really don't want to know the power difference if they were still ancient saiyan monkeys.'

Just when I was thinking about hiding, I saw the golden monkey that was obviously the leader of our tribe shoot a mouth laser towards a baby monkey and turn it into ash when it tries to leave our group.

The only thing I could think about was the fact that I was so dead.

Fortunately, it seemed like the adult monkeys left us when it seemed like it was getting dark. 

After making sure that there aren't anymore adults nearby, I went to the nearest hiding place hat I could find and remembered to never look at the sky no matter what.

It didn't take me long to start hearing roars from the monkeysand seeing stray lasers flying everywhere. 

I don't know how long I was hiding, but just when the roars seemed to grow less intense a stray beam hit near the place where I was hiding and blasting me out in the open and my eyes staring at the blood red moon. 

The next time I woke up, it seemed morning already, fortunately I seemed to have survived the full moon night somehow, I know that by training it would be possible to stay conscious during the full moon, but if possible I would like to do that away from any saiyan of any kind.

It seems like there are a lot of children that didn't survive the night, by the looks of it, about only one third survived.

While I was contemplating what I should do for the future, the adults showed up and began to carry us away to the caves.

Strangely enough my monkey parents seemed to be a lot more accommodating than before and was given a lot more meat as well.

7