2.2
1.2k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andy stood up, stretching his long limbs as he entered the bathroom and took a look into the mirror. Definitely a face worthing of being envied, Andy opened his eyes wide. He may have expected it, but dang, this body was also handsome too. Tall and slim, with the slightest trace of muscles outlining his body, even he himself was compelled to how he looked.

At this time, this body was still only twenty-two, still a young age. Not to mention, he had great genes and the cold air that seemed to slip from him made him even more enchanting.

Andy smiled, since the original had never had a good relationship with his family, it wouldn't be weird for him not to even go back to visit Avian. Not to mention, it wouldn't be weird if his attitude had also changed, since Andy always had a cold face on. He only needed to steal Daniel away from Avian, and he definitely had his own ways of doing so.

Though the original had moved abroad to France to study, that was merely a cover-up. What the original had intended to do was begin his own company, and at this moment, his company was flourishing greatly in France. Andy's company began from the bottom three years ago, but now, it was a dark horse in the world of businesses.

His company was called Luxe, a company that produced highly luxurious items that ranged from many things. In the world of businesses, it wasn't wrong to say that Andy knew his way around. After all, in his original world, his companies were at the top.

A phone began ringing and Andy walked towards the sound. Seeing the name on the phone, he smirked as he answered it.

"Andy, come back home." A women's voice echoed from the phone. Her voice did not hold any attachment, and it did not sound like she was asking but more like she was demanding.

Her name was Rose, Rose Lavina, Andy's trashy mother.

Hearing this, Andy let out a cold laugh, "What for? So you can dig out my heart and give it my brother?"

"You, how do you know?" Rose's voice trembled, but only for a bit before she asked her question.

"I have my way of getting information, so let me tell you ahead of time that I won't come back. Whether he lives or dies, I don't care. You love him so much that if I return, I wouldn't put it past you to drug me then give my heart to him." Andy's words were filled with a tense yet detached tone, as if the person he was talking about wasn't himself.

"You!" Rose screamed out, but she wasn't able to say anything before she was interrupted.

"Don't call me in the future. Since Avian was born, you have never shown that you loved me as your own son, and I'm sure that you won't start now. Let's cut off our connection from here on out, since there's no reason why we should even remain as family when there's obviously no love." With that, Andy ended the call and blocked the number right away, enjoying the feeling of getting rid of a scumbag. 

First things first, he broke off the connection that he had with this useless family. After this, he will expand Luxe even more and make it even bigger than it was. He didn't need to meet Daniel yet, and he didn't want to so soon. For the time being, Andy was going to enjoy his time since this place was similar to his world.

In the last world, Andy couldn't go anywhere so he was definitely going to explore a bit, and since this character wasn't kind or gentle but cold and harsh, that meant Andy didn't have to hold off his actions. Andy was a cold and merciless person, the only reason why he softened up so much was because of Daniel. But since Andy wasn't the real Andy, he wasn't going to do that.

This world, it was definitely going to be fun.

 

Two years later

Within these two years, Andy had spread Luxe everywhere, and it rose to become a top luxury brand. His name as a powerful CEO was spread, he was feared yet awed. At his own company, he was known as a cold prince, his looks were out of this world but he always had a cold air surrounding him.

The plot line remained true, but even though Andy didn't interfere with it just yet, it felt like things were starting to crumble between Avian and Daniel.

Originally, with Andy interfering with Daniel and Avian, it had only caused Daniel to love Avian even more. But since Andy didn't, even though their relationship should've been sweet and loving, cracks began to appear. 

Though it may not be true, Andy had speculated that Avian might have lied about something to Daniel, because, what should've been a loving couple turned into an utter nightmare. Thanks to System, Andy was aware of everything happening on Daniel's side, and had found out that they were fighting about something else once again.

This time, the fight was about Avian sneaking out for a whole night and not returning after they got into an argument. Honestly, Daniel did love Avian truly, as shown in his stats, but it felt like Avian was distancing himself from Daniel every single day.

At this point, it wouldn't be wrong to think that Avian was making Daniel wear a green hat (basically being cheated on). 

But, who was Andy? At this, he only laughed saying that both of them deserved it.

But he still had a mission he needed to complete, so he was going to be going back to visit the two in a party as one of the important guests invited.

As he sat inside the fancy car, Andy was dressed in a gray suit, with white gloves on his hand (as shown in the picture from above). The reason why Andy wore gloves was because even before he was in this body, Andy had begun wearing gloves after turning ten and was rarely seen without his gloves on. Why did he wear gloves in the first place? It was actually because of a traumatic event suffered from Rose's hands. 

At the age of ten, after accidentally scratching Avian's face from trying to stop Avian from falling, Avian began crying so much that Rose took out the anger on Andy. Since Andy's hands had caused the wounds, Rose used a sharp but small object to hit his hands so hard, it teared open his skin and bled heavily, that by the end of it, his hands were in an utter mess. After that, the scars on his hand reminded him of that incident so much, he began to wear gloves to hide the scars from showing.

The original Andy had been abused so much throughout his life that even though he was the villain, if his story had been told, he was sure that so many readers would have cursed Avian and his family to suffer forever.

It wasn't just this, there were so many different types of scars on this body from when the original was younger, Andy wished he could give a good slap to Avian and Rose, plus Theo, that good-for-nothing father.

The original Andy had been abused from such a young age, that was definitely why he grew up to be so cold and why he had moved away after turning eighteen. 

Well, it wasn't like Andy disliked wearing gloves, because wearing the gloves did make him seem more mysterious, and also more eye catching. Paired with his good looks, and his tall and slim frame, it only made him appear even more handsome than he already was.

The car came to a stop as the door was opened. "Mister Jules, we've arrived," Andy's secretary, Sam said as he opened up the door. He was a neat man, dressed in gray but he also had a different aura from him. Sam was also quite a good looker, and was quite tall. Though his expression made it seem like it was hard to get close to him, Sam was a great person overall. Even if his personality was more serious and on the quiet side, his ability at doing his job was fantastic.

Andy looked out first, staring at Sam with vacant eyes before he stepped out of the car, his shoes stepping on the red carpet as Sam closed the door. As the door was closed, Sam handed the key to an awaiting attendant and the attendant drove the car to the large parking lot on the other side of the house.

Andy looked up at the house, his face bared of any emotions and his eyes cold as he began taking slow footsteps towards the door. Sam followed behind him, an invitation in his hand without saying a word.

As they arrived before the door, a security guard stopped them just as Sam handed him the invitation card. Once seeing the name on it, the security guard showed an alarmed expression. 

"Please excuse me for my rude attitude of not being able to recognize you, Mister Jules, you may enter."

Andy didn't say anything as the doors opened and he entered, the performers were playing away at their music, but everyone's attention was now on the two men who had just entered, both who were blessed with looks that were simply out of this world.

Just then, a man walked up to Andy, smiling as he said, "Andy, you made it." This man was someone who could be considered close to Andy. His name was Louis Zen, the one who had held this party and also invited Andy as a special guest.

Louis almost stretched out his arms to hug Andy, but upon seeing Andy's expression, he didn't and instead turned to Sam. As he turned to Sam, Louis smiled brightly, hearts almost appearing in his eyes as he stretch his hand towards Sam. 

If you didn't know already, Louis got closer to Andy all for the sake of snagging Sam away to be his hubby.

"Nice to see you once again, Sam," Louis smiled seductively while winking as he said this, seemingly not bothered by Sam at all.

"Nice to see you too, Mister Zen," Sam didn't seem surprised by Louis's actions and merely greeted him back while shaking his hand. His face expression didn't change, and it wasn't wrong to say that he was very much like Andy.

With that one reply, it was as if Louis' heart melted and he grabbed Sam's arm quickly, dragging him away as he screamed out, "Andy, I'm borrowing Sam for a moment, you can have him back later."

Andy wasn't bothered on the outside, but on the inside, he would've been screaming already. Truth be told, Sam was very much to his taste but because he had a mission to complete, he couldn't go after him. 

Not even one second after Louis disappeared with Sam, a storm of people immediately gathered around him. Andy who, though cold, knew that this was business related matters and stuck around to talk with the people around him.

"Mom, dad, isn't that Andy?" Avian asked, his brows furrowing as he looked towards Andy's direction. His looks were also great but leaned more towards the feminine side, taking mostly after his mother, Rose.

Rose turned to look at Andy, her brows also furrowing before she turned to look at her husband, Theo. Theo didn't react, seemingly not even caring. 

Though Theo was worried inside, his worry was different and he didn't show it on the outside, but Avian and Rose did.

Standing off to the side, Daniel's eyes lingered on Andy, staring back to look at Avian before he turned back to Andy. He couldn't understand how these two people seemed so different. Avian had changed after getting a new heart, it was too startling. With everyday that passed, Daniel could tell that Avian was falling out of love, and Daniel was simply too tired from fighting with him everyday. It was the same cycle, arguing and fighting, Daniel felt like he was the only one putting in the effort to maintain this relationship.

As he looked at Andy, he could tell that though the two were brothers, they were vastly different. Daniel would rather be with the cold Andy over the new Avian now, who had changed 180 degree from when they first began dating.

But when Daniel glanced at Andy once more, a stuffy feeling appeared in his heart. Why did it feel like he knew this man?

[Male lead's love percentage is at 5%, keep up the work, Host.]

21