2.8
1.1k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, turns out, Louis' friends were quite something. 

Andy watched as Jon pummeled down a man twice his size before using his feet to stomp on the man's face. Then, with a smirk on Jon's face, he grabbed the unconscious man, lifting him up as he threw him towards three other men, knocking all of them down.

Andy watched carefully, his senses still alert, but Jon really was giving him some good vibes. This man was great for the eyes, and he also knew how to fight, all the while, still maintaining such elegance within his movements.

If it were for the fact that Jon was currently smashing two people's head against each other, Andy would've secretly took a picture of him.

Off to the other side, Luka was still protecting Lucas. He didn't stray away from him, nor did Luka go crazy like Jon, who was knocking down anyone who came at him. But with one movement, Luka did knock the poor men unconscious. His way was slightly less brutal than Jon's.

"Hey, Louis! Are you going to join or not, if not, I'm taking all of them!" Jon screamed out to Louis, still holding someone's fist in his hand before he quickly punched the man in the eye and then sent a hard kick towards his jewels. The man collapsed onto the ground, screaming in pain as he covered his jewels.

Louis didn't want to join in, mostly because Sam was still by him and he didn't want to show a brutal image to him. But before Louis could answer, a poor guy decided to charge right towards Sam, hence, touching his reverse scale.

"You fu*king bastard!" Louis grabbed the man by his neck just before the man could reach Sam. Whilst grabbing him, Louis' expression had darkened, a scowl on his lips. 

"How dare you even think about touching him!" As Louis said that, he sent out a punch so hard, it knocked out one of the man's teeth.

"Jon, you better leave some of those men for me! I'm going to make them wish they were dead."

Off to the side, Andy's face remained the same, but his heart grew worried. He didn't expect that Louis would also be so scary. Andy feared for any men who would try to flirt with Sam other than Louis. Seeing what just happened, he knew it was going to be worse than just losing a tooth.

"Are you okay?" As Louis said this, he hurriedly dropped the man who was trembling and walked towards Sam, one hand carefully caressing his cheek. Louis' eyes were warm, a gentle light within them as he looked at Sam, and he currently looked like a prince with a white light shining down on him.

"Yes," Sam didn't say anything else, but his heart felt warm from what Louis had displayed.

Just then, before Louis could do anything else, a shoe came flying from out of nowhere, smacking Louis right on the back of his head. He lifted his head, a glare in his eyes as he screamed, "Who did that!?"

"Me! We're fighting right now, but here you are, trying to suffocate us with some dog food. What are you trying to do? Showcase your great love for all to see, or something!?" Luka had took off a random man laying on the ground's shoes and threw it right towards Louis.

Louis glared at Luka but didn't say anything else. Instead, he turned back to Sam, showing a playful grin as he said, "Hey, Sam, after this, let's officially declare our relationship. I know you have known for a long time but, Sam, I love you." With that, he turned away, walking towards Jon, who was currently standing while rubbing his hands against each other.

"How could you just declare your love in the midst of this mess? You're suppose to take him out to dinner, purpose with a ring, then drag him off to bed with you." Jon said all of this with a smirk, watching as Louis flipped his middle finger at him.

And so, the three of them, Louis, Luka, and Jon were having the time of their life, beating up people.

Andy inwardly sighed as he watch these young people's interactions. He really felt old. Well, it was no time to be sulking around, it was time for him to step in.

The leader of the group had already set his eyes on Andy since the beginning. Seeing that there was a mess and that his people were losing, he charged towards Andy with a knife in his hand.

"Mister Jules!"

"Andy!"

Everyone screamed out when they saw the scene, but they weren't expecting that Andy could handle it so quick.

Andy dodged the knife, using one hand to grasp the leader's wrist, the hand that held the knife, and immediately twisted it. A loud cracking sound was heard within the now quiet and cold surrounding. Then, with elegance, Andy picked up the knife with his hand, holding it against the leaders neck. Andy's face was cold to the last bit, his eyes filled with a very well hidden murderous light as he did so, sending a chill to everyone's back. Even Sam couldn't help but shrink back.

"Tell Avian that he shouldn't push my limits. Return with your people. If I ever see your face around again, I won't hold back. The next time, it won't be your wrist that gets broken but your neck." As Andy said this, he let go of the knife, and it fell to the ground. He dusted his hands, and with a cold light in his eyes, he said, "Louis, I'm sure you can clean up this mess. Sam, help him out."

Andy didn't bother to turn back after that, he walked away. But before Andy got too far, he turned to look at Avian's eyes that were filled with fury, then turned and left, just like that.

"I knew that Andy was hot, but he just raised the bar even higher." Jon whistled, smirking as he said this.

Blaine smacked Jon in the back of his head. "Don't even think about it. Someone like Mister Jules is far out of your reach." As he said this, his stoic face flared at Jon.

Jon merely let out a low laugh, saying, "Then you won't mind if I go after you, right?" Jon winked at Blaine, his eyes filled with a playful light. 

"Stop joking around. You three who contributed with the fight, clean up your mess." As Blaine said this, his eyes turned to look at the leader who had run back to Avian. Then, he switched his glance to all the people lying down on the ground, holding back his sigh.

"Yo, you two got this. I have a date to go tonight, and a man I need to snatch." With his words, Louis let out a delighted laugh and ran away whilst dragging Sam with him. Sam didn't say anything, but the warm light in his eyes answered everything.

"You shameless person, get back here!" Luka knitted his brows, screaming as he watched Louis flee the scene.

Lucas could only shake his head and console his younger brother who was glaring at Louis.

Avian looked at Andy who walked away just like that. With the stare that Andy gave him, it was filled with a coldness that startled him. He knew that Andy was finally pissed, but that was what he was aiming for since the beginning.

Avian only put on a devastatingly beautiful smile as he whispered, "This isn't the end yet, dearest brother."

 

Daniel clenched his fist. He had gotten his most trusted assistant to find out about Andy's whole life. Everything that Andy had gone through, Daniel knew. He didn't know what to say, he couldn't trust his heart just yet. Even if his heart told him that Andy was the one, he needed time. After all, it could just be because he had broken up with Avian that Daniel felt he loved Andy.

So, Daniel wasn't going to do anything yet, he wasn't going to chase Andy just yet. He needed to be sure that he was really in love with Andy before he started chasing him, and he wanted to know if Andy still remembered him.

After all, Andy must've known that he had broken up with Avian and could be thinking that Daniel was just playing with him. That was something Daniel would never want him to think about.

As Daniel lingered within his thoughts, he thought about the moment he had met Andy. 

He still remembered it, the young boy who was both elegant and beautiful, sitting so silently. He did not cry nor did his composure change, but the sadness from the young boy's eyes could not be hidden. Daniel didn't know why he had reached out towards that person, but something in him just did. The time they spent together couldn't be considered long, but the young boy's every expression was engraved in his heart. His smile, his laughter, the warmth within his eyes that warmed Daniel's heart, every movement captivated him.

Once returning back to his home, Daniel's attitude change 180 degree.

Daniel had never had a close relationship with his parents. If anything, they were too demanding of him. Although Daniel disliked his parent very much, his relationship with his older brother was good. Though not the best, Daniel didn't wish for it to be more.

Then, Daniel recalled the time that he had met Andy at the party. Standing in the midst of the crowd, his aura captivating everyone around him. Though he did not show any expression, it was as if he could draw everyone in with merely just one look. Daniel also didn't know why at that moment, his heart echoed out in a silent pain. As if he was remembering something that he couldn't recall, only knowing that this person felt familiar.

Daniel didn't notice, but there was already a joyful smile on his lips, his eyes were warm, and his heart was pulsing gently.

Daniel was going to give it time. He was going to make sure that his feelings towards this man was true before he did anything else.

But he already knew that it was true.

23