Bros Forever
725 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
FDY6dyZ.jpg

Bros Forever

A short girl in an oversized gray hoodie and black pants slammed open the door and walked into the room.

She scowled, glanced up, and stormed out of the room a moment later. Ellis Martin and Hailey Marshall, both settled in the sunken, brown couch in the living room, paused the video game they were playing on the TV, and looked back at the door.

Before they could unpause the game, the same, petite girl burst through the door again. She wore a silver, hooded cardigan, and midnight-toned, sleek denim pants. Of course, both were of the most fashionable sort while still fitting comfortably.

She looked up again with a smirk and noted, "That's better."

Ellis set his controller in his lap and waved at the girl, saying, "Hey, Kenzy. Wanna play next?"

The girl groaned and said, "Kenzy? Well, at least I've got a name. I can't believe I got a name after you two."

Ellis raised a dark, bushy eyebrow and asked, "What the heck are you talking about?"

Kenzy…"No no no…Mackenzie sounds nicer. Or at least make it Kenzie so it sounds relatively girly…." Kenzie brushed her tangled auburn hair, glared around a little, and stated, "I'm here because I want to watch Ellis get turned into a cute girl."

Drooping his mouth open, Ellis looked over at Hailey, who had a quizzical expression of his own, accented by his light, blond facial hair. Together, they asked, "What?"

Kenzie picked a chair from off to the side, sat down, and remarked, "Ellis is going to be sex changed into a cute girl. And I am here to watch everything that goes down."

Shaking his head slowly as Hailey scratched behind his ear, Ellis asked, "How the heck could you know something like that?"

Waving her hands with a snort, Kenzie announced, "I peeked ahead a couple pages."

Hailey and Ellis stared at her for a quiet moment, making weird expressions. Kenzie rolled her eyes and remarked, "Is this going to have to be an entire sub-plot? Do I really have to prove to you both that this is not reality but a story? I'd rather get to the sex change."

Ellis pressed his fingers against his forehead and repeated, "Sub-plot?" Hailey added, "Kenzie…are you feeling alright?"

With a groan, Kenzie said something under her breath and then stated, "Fine then, I know exactly what each of you is going to say before you say it. I'll write it on a piece of paper, you say what you're gonna say next and then you can open it. I'll even include what you say in response to reading the paper."

Utterly bewildered, the two of them watched as Kenzie got up to retrieve two pieces of paper. She glanced down and wrote a few things quickly before folding the papers and passing one to Hailey and one to Ellis.

Then she settled in, brushed her still-tangled hair back with a sigh, and waited.

Holding his own paper a bit but not yet opening it up, Ellis asked, "What is this supposed to prove?"

Kenzie pressed her fingers to her forehead as well, elaborating, "When you open that up, everything you just said and are about to say will be written on there."

Hailey narrowed his eyes and noted, "But that's impossible. Is this some sort of trick?"

Kenzie sighed a strangled sigh and replied, "No and it's not mind-reading either. I just know we're in a story. I can read it. I can see it. I can even comprehend the typoes."

Not much reaction from the two guys. Kenzie fluttered a wave in the air and urged, "Just go ahead and open them now."

They opened the pieces of paper at the same time and read. Before them were the words they'd just said, verbatim.

Despite the fact Ellis also saw, "How is this possible? I don't…understand" written at the bottom, he still went ahead and said those exact words. He looked again and his mouth hung slightly open.  

Putting her hands behind her head, Kenzie asked, "Satisfied? Of course, you aren't. I've looked ahead even further, and this is going to continue…unless I can show something even more decisive. Alright. I am going to take over narration for a little bit."

Kenzie, the great, wonderful, gorgeous, and brilliant, beheld with radiant vision the spectacle of the two young men before her. There was Ellis. His dirty dark stash scribbled across his face. It looked ridiculous on him, as always. Or rather, it would've, but he shaved it off. His face was sleek and smooth. His entire body was, in fact. Because his secret was that he often used Nair and shaved his entire body diligently. He liked to be smooth ever since Kenzie recommended it to him back when they were dating, before he viciously broke up with her on the day before their three-month dating anniversary and couldn't have chosen a worse day because Kenzie had just been fired from her job. But that's okay, she has a high-paying job now. But she had just been fired and her cat was sick and she was feeling like crap and Ellis….That's okay. Because, although Ellis didn't know it yet, he was going to love being a girl and all the clues were already there. Oh and he wore a bright fuchsia t-shirt with a spandex texture that clung to his lanky, almost-already-girlish body. It had a giant Hello Kitty on the front with female gender symbols all around. Oh and his leather jeans were skintight and of course he was already wearing a lacy pair of women's underwear under that.

Ellis looked down at himself in horror and over at Kenzie. She presented her hands with a smirk. Hailey could only softly say, "Dude…"

Kenzie admitted that her awareness of the narrative was fair but editing the narrative like that wasn't something she could always do. "It only seems to happen when it gets me over sub-plots, moves things along, or makes things funnier. That is a good look on you, Ellis."

However, Kenzie did regret she hadn't done more to Ellis's face. She was content the forthcoming sex change would take care of all that. Ellis stormed out of the room and changed into clothes he found more normal. Kenzie glared with disapproval, but it wasn't yet a fitting moment to edit the narrative reality again.     

With all that seen, Ellis and Hailey had to admit, one after the other, that something weird was going on. Taking a long sigh, Ellis relaxed into a nice pair of boxers and asked, "So, how long have you known what you claim…from this story…that I'm going to change sex?"

Kenzie glanced way up and said, "Since 'A short girl'…well and there's the title. I mean the page is in a 'Collection of Gender Swaps' listing. Not a big leap. Then, I just needed to skip ahead and figure out the rest of it. Of course, this may just be on someone's writing program at the moment or whatever. I can't see too much beyond the white. Except for the others."

Naturally, that last statement couldn't go unquestioned by the boys.

Stretching back and listening to their hasty questions about these "others", Kenzie explained, "Why the other stories. Too many to really mention. My favorites have this girl named Katsumi. Long story but she plans to turn all boys into girls in every reality. Really dedicated. Probably a closeted lesbian or a transwoman or something but not my place to judge. I'll leave that up for others to comment on. After all, I'm giddy to see my ex-boyfriend turned into a cute girl. Oh, I wonder if you two will pair up? Hailey and Elisha. That'd be a cute couple. We can have all sorts of romantic hintings. Quiet, building love. Yeah, if anyone asks, I'm here to see the romantic pair-up as a result. Oh and to treat you like my little dress-up doll because no sex change can occur without sufficient dress-up scenes following….actually you should be writing these down for future reference, Ellie."

Ellis wanted Kenzie to rewind a bit and explain the confusing parts to him. Essentially everything. But she was still going at the same pace.

She did roll her eyes when she noted his confusion in the narrative. "I'll just say it so I can refer to it later when I look back on the page. No particular order, but there must be a mirror scene. It signifies…something. You know…seeing your new self at the very least. There will be some degree of self-touching. Although the really prudish or shy or whatever ones will ignore and try to be nice to their new bodies. Yeah yeah…they'll have to shower eventually. But, to reiterate, there must be some self-touching. New sex, duh. I mentioned dress-up. Oh and being seen as a girl in public. Of course, there is a sort of rulebook to being made female in these kinds of stories. You can be shy, deny, lie, cry, or defy. In the end, you wind up as a new girl inducted into the sisterhood. We're the Moe and we don't accept no…sounds much cooler read instead of said due to the pronunciation though. But I'm going too long. Our word count is getting over 1500 and nothing has happened yet. It's about time to get to the main attraction."

She cleared her throat and pointed a finger right at Ellis. He eyed it and brushed his dark hair back. After a moment of that pose, Kenzie said, "Now, I didn't peek at the method of transformation because honestly that's always the fun part and you do not want to spoil that. I gotta wonder. Will it be the video game?" Her finger shifted to the pause screen of the game. Hailey, who hadn't gotten much description or even dialogue lately, remarked, "But what if it doesn't happen? What if you're wrong? You say it's a narrative. What if…someone edits it?"

Kenzie snorted softly. "'Snorted'? That was clearly a guffaw. But…I keep looking ahead. Making sure of when it's coming and it's not long now. I mean this isn't an endlessly-long story. We've got to get to that scene eventually. And the narrative is set. Sure, someone sometime might make some minor edits, or whatnot, but it's settled. It's going to happen. I've said it and I know the narrative."

So, they sat there. Ellis relaxed in his more normal clothes and looked at Hailey and then over at the screen before asking, "So, it's gonna happen soon?"

Kenzie immediately nodded. "Very. We could probably give a better physical description of everyone but not like it will matter for long in Ellis's case. But at least I could clear up what or who I don't look like."

She cleared her throat and mentioned, "While I don't resemble any actress, in particular, you could most certainly say I have many of their best qualities."

Kenzie sat there with her legs crossed. She was, of course, small with her auburn hair curlier and floppier than a dog's coat and almost like dreadlocks. Her face, pleasant until she began noticing this description of her, sported a forehead that seemed to rise forever. Her eyes were charcoal-gray. On the whole, she looked nothing like any actress one could name. She appeared, in personality and other aspects, like a nine-year-old pushed into an adult body from her strange cheekbones to her tiny hands.  

Sneering upwards, Kenzie remarked, "That's enough slander!"

Ellis did appear a little as Kenzie described him and more so since her description. His hair was dark and thick naturally in a way that all of Kenzie's thickening efforts had never been able to match. It rested in straight but puffy clumps past his neck. His stash was developing but still thin in places. He managed fuller lips and a slenderer nose than Kenzie. His face was softly rounded where hers was downright freakish.

On the verge of growling, Kenzie gestured to Hailey, who was as baffled as ever. Hailey was the tallest of them by a bit, over six feet and with a good five inches on Ellis alone. He was chubby, even for his height. His hair was cut to narrow fuzz at the sides of his head with a U-shaped flattop above. He had ancient, barely-visible cheek scars from acne growing up and more than a few dumb accidents as a kid. His light facial hair hid where he had long ago cracked part of his jaw. His high forehead was sleeker and smoother than Kenzie's and, despite the fact he had less hair than her, it still didn't go on as long as hers.

"That's enough….it's making me sound like some alien from Farscape. That's gonna be a dated reference."

In the silence, she glared in Ellis's direction before noting, "And you'd get that reference if you bothered watching that show with me."

Hailey scratched his lesser forehead and asked, "I still don't get who you're talking to…"

Kenzie groaned and said, "Alright, we've gone a bit and the sex change is down there. No more delays. Get ready, Ellis."

Leaning forward in her seat, Kenzie's eyes widened, and she set her hands in her lap, anticipating what came next. And nothing. Ellis remained as he was. She grit her teeth and muttered, "Oh, come on! How are we supposed to have internal consistency when what I saw at the beginning doesn't even happen?"

Time passed till Hailey started to get bored and consider unpausing the game. Ellis agreed they might as well. Kenzie slammed her fists on the chair. "It's supposed to happen. I saw it. Maybe I need to take over the narrative again for it. But I saw…OH!...I didn't see that before. That's pretty clever. Weird but clever. But I have complaints about it. Nothing I can do now though. I've seen it and it's going to happen." She leaned forward a little bit more and smiled.

Ellis held his gamepad and scratched at his hair. Same length. His body looked the same. He asked, "What gives?"

Kenzie noted only, "Wait for it…"

Sighing, Ellis turned his her attention to the game and said, in a crackly but higher voice, "You're going down this round!"

Elisha's skinny finger played across the controller. Kenzie stared with her hands out and blurted, "WHAT!? What a cheat! A reality edit! Why didn't I get a warning about this! What I saw was so much cuter! Who changed their minds!?"

With a frown, Elisha paused the game again. Hailey groaned, "Come on, Elisha."

Kenzie looked like she was about to blow, a feeling accented by her bright hair. "That's not fair! You cannot have a sex change if reality is altered for everyone…well except me….but you can't do that!"

Elisha hung her thin lips and asked Kenzie, "What is up with you?" Compared to Ellis, Elisha was a bit taller and spindly like a bean pole. Her hair was about the same, thick length with some reddish highlights. Her figure didn't really show in her loose clothes and her hands were as big as Hailey's but much narrower. She wore a pair of black-rimmed glasses on her gaunt nose.

"STOP! Right now! This is not a sex change! This is a fiasco!...we're rewinding. Forget the previous narrative occurred."

Ellis blinked and was about to speak when a tingle played across his entire body.

"Better…"

The tingle transformed his entire shape into Elisha, a lanky, underdeveloped 'girl' with a thick pair of glasses. She blinked, then looked to Hailey and asked, "So, are we going to play or what?"

Kenzie grit her teeth, her hands gripped like horrible, animal claws. She took a breath. "Has anyone bothered to read TVtropes? Anyone?! Has anyone bothered to look up how these things are SUPPOSED TO GO!? There are rules but the most important one is that the changed boy into a girl is supposed to be prettier! You look as bad as yourself in drag!"

What Kenzie didn't realize was that Elisha actually was just Ellis in drag, as he/she soon relayed to her

Shaking her head, Kenzie could only answer, "That makes no sense! The narrative just said girl….oh you…air quotes? Really? And why didn't I have any pre-knowledge of this?"

With a shrug, Elisha noted, "Maybe it's rule of funny?"

Her eyes bulging, Kenzie barely resisted freaking out. "This is not funny! We're doing this again. One last time and we're doing it right!"

Ellis reset again and this time, he went through a full female transformation with some bits pulling in and other bits pushing out. None of them all that much. He turned into the same beanpole girl with glasses and barely any figure. She wore the same clothes, which adequately fit her. Her name was still Elisha. This time, she was completely female, and she retained the memories of being Ellis moments before, as did everyone else in the room. So far as the world was concerned, sex change voodoo would make it easier for her to deal with the paperwork and identity change because of the necessity of the limited plot.

Giving a long sigh, Kenzie relaxed. "It's not ideal, but it's something to work with. Now for the reactions…"

Elisha looked down at herself, what new bits she could tell. She rubbed her arms and glanced over at Hailey. Kenzie leaned in as Elisha smiled. Then, Elisha said to Hailey, "Hey…do you think I should try to mess with some of the guys I know on Discord?"

Hailey grinned back and said, "You should. But first, I have something to tell you…" He leaned in close to Elisha with his lips parted. She leaned in as well with hers parted too. She took a sharp breath. Kenzie's eyes widened and she nearly reached for her phone, but she knew if she did then the moment might be broken. She didn't even bother to look below.

If she had, she would've noticed what came next. Hailey and Elisha brought their faces close and arms almost into an embrace. Then, right at the last moment, Elisha blew a raspberry and giggled. They socked each other on the shoulder. Elisha's sock was actually stronger than usual, which made Hailey give a little whimper and say, "Duuude. That hurt."

She made it up to him by cupping and moving her little boobs up and down while making sound effects to the tune of the ending of the William Tell Overture. Hailey immediately cracked up and said that would be a good one for Reddit. Elisha followed up with an unearthly belch which earned applause from Hailey and then said, "Alright, let's get this back on. I am gonna kick your ass."

All the while, Kenzie looked on, frozen with her hands out. The sounds of the game snapped her out of it, and she began to rant in words she'd pretty much said before. Elisha grumbled but paid attention to the game.

Seeing that her dialogue wasn't being noted, Kenzie stomped around the floor until she was doing a decent impersonation of her apparent hero, Katsumi, and making the people on the floor below believe that the end of the world was nigh.

Eventually, Elisha sighed and looked at Kenzie. She didn't pause the game but kept peeking back at it. Hailey grinned and tried to use this to his advantage. After a moment of Kenzie's tense staring, Elisha had to ask, "What?"

Kenzie took a deep breath. "Okay…first of all, it's bad enough I had to literally stand around here for DAYS because my reality and the narrative reality are not synced. Meaning I know how long this is taking to write and I HATE being kept waiting. And that boob joke was already essentially done by Family Guy! Now, with all that out of the way….NO! Nonononono! Nooooooo no…no…NOOO! I mean…no. No no no…not even for a minute. That was a train wreck of…words fail me. And I will not stand for it anymore! Come here!"

She seized Elisha by the wrist, but she resisted decently well as she tried to keep one flailing hand on the controller. Eventually, Kenzie had to resort to dragging her by the leg. At this point, Hailey was interested enough in watching the struggle that he paused the game.

Kenzie sweated and panted. "I'm not sweating. It's a girly…sheen…and shit. Get back here!" She managed to hold Elisha over by the mirror as best she could. Elisha shoved back and grumbled, "Not cool…"

Kenzie gave a death glare with her eyes twitching and her head and face held in an expression reserved for film serial killers. Rolling her eyes, Elisha looked into the mirror and wiggled her hands in mock 'glee' and said, "Mirror…done?"

Resisting the desire to squish/pinch Elisha's face, Kenzie said, "You are a boy…turned into a girl…." She gave a glance over Elisa's body and added, "…Technically….ACT! LIKE! IT!"

Elisa looked at the mirror. She honestly was closer to an underage boy in appearance than anything Kenzie seemed to hope for. Elisa went through every bored-and-showing-it motion a narrator could conjure up. She rapped her fingers. She stretched. She scratched at her hair and her pits. She cracked things. She started to pick at things until Kenzie roared. By now, the people downstairs were sure the First Horseman was due to arrive in moments.

Kenzie gave, shock of shocks, a lecture to Elisa on the "proper way" of these things. It would be directly quoted here but she simply said the same thing as her last bit of dialogue about Elisha's reaction.

Looking into the mirror, Elisha hung her mouth open in exaggeration and said, with full monotone emulation of a text-to-speech voice, "Oh no. I am a chick….oh fuck, I have tits." Then she juggled them lightly compared to her previous antics. She added, the same monotone till the end, "And what…curses…my penis is goooooooooooone." She cupped her groin and then turned to Kenzie, who looked like she was fighting off a splitting headache.

Shaking her head slowly, Kenzie could only mutter, "You ruined it. You ruined it for me. Not that I should be surprised. I have plenty of backstory to reference that you are always like this."

Leaning back enough to support herself against the wall, Elisha asked Kenzie, "What were you expecting me to do instead?"

Banging her fist on the counter (surely the First Horseman entering the building to the people downstairs), Kenzie began, "Everything about yourself changed. Your physical sex. Your biology. Your skin. Your synapses. All that. And you…joke and screw around. Don't you feel anything about it?"

Watching the mirror, Elisha could hear Hailey flopping on the couch and humming to himself. She looked towards the main room with the TV and game console with a frown, but Kenzie nudged her for an answer. So, she answered, "It's a story. It's made up, like you said. Not like I have to worry about consequences beyond the last line. Why not have fun with it? Better than a ten-hour shift under oppressive lights doing inventory."

Kenzie took a breath. "Okay then, that's something. Escapism. Like a vacation from your sex. That's a trope I can work with. Soooo…then acceptance and we mess around with all sorts of looks. Go through the whole thing as a game."

Gesturing with her thumb, Elisha noted, "Cool. But I'd really rather just play the game in the living room with Hailey." Hailey, his voice echoing, emphasized, "PLEASE!" Elisha nodded.

Amazingly enough, Kenzie looked like the fire had gone out of her. She slumped, ready for defeat, but like a rebirth in spirit, her eyes flashed suddenly with determination. She rose up and said, "You cannot forget the tropes! You must follow them. And that means groping! Beyond a bit of messing with me."

Elisha batted a hand and then launched into a lengthy description of her intent when she had a bit of privacy.

Insert a visual of a hot day with steam rising off a beach. The hands of a baker shaping a lump of dough, kneading it back and forth slowly. The ocean undulates against the shore, lapping at the sleek sand of the beach. The tide rises and flows. A wind gasps across the shoreline. A dog bends over a bowl and laps noisily. A hand presses into an opened pumpkin, pulling out a handful of seeds and pulp. A buzzing prop plane lifts into the sky. The ocean presses in and out and leaps higher and higher until a diver falls, blasting into the water and throwing up a spray of excited foam.

Holding a smug look, Elisha finished her monologue about what she intended to do and looked to Kenzie, who rolled her eyes and asked, "Is that all? How tame…you should…"

The following has no adequate visual euphemism, so the next description instead will be of a sleepy kitten. The little kitten flops on the ground, its ears drooping. It can't lift its paws another inch, so it curls up tight with its fluffy fur all around and closes its sleepy little eyes right there on the floor and takes a nap.

Elisha's eyes were wide with what could only be described as horror. She had never heard nor imagined the kinds of smutty words that came out of Kenzie's mouth. The imagery she'd provided was beyond every perverted and sexual imagining she'd ever reached as a man. If Hailey was in this scene (and he could hear enough to understand what Kenzie had said) he would have been showing the same aghast expression. Kenzie was going to elaborate on the section that ended with "squirting" but Elisha frantically waved her off, saying, "DUDE!...Kenzie…what the hell!? I don't think even the Internet has come up with what you just said. And I think I need to find a corner to shiver and rock back and forth in."

Kenzie rolled her eyes and muttered, "Boys…that's another thing I need to fix with you. So unimaginative when it comes to the possibilities. How can you guys supposedly think about sex all the time and not come up with anything like that? I'm disappointed."

Elisha's mouth still hung open. She clenched it shut since that reminded her of some of the visuals Kenzie had planted in her head. She was about to say something when Kenzie paused and reflected a moment before saying, "There's more…unless you're willing to give me a little bit of the dream sex change I've always wanted to see."

So, Elisha went with dresses. And Kenzie made sure the narrator lingered on a pink, satiny ensemble with underwear which had been brought out of the creative ether and placed upon Elisha's body. Kenzie took plenty of pictures. Hailey could be heard playing the game again in the other room but against the computer. Elisha groaned and scratched her skin.

Kenzie admonished that wasn't ladylike. Elisha glared and pointed out, "This cloth feels lousy against my skin." Scoffing, Kenzie alleged it was of the softest satin. Elisha rolled her eyes and said, "I think I'd prefer cotton and some better underwear." Kenzie touted the virtues of it as Elisha reiterated, "Give me a nice pair of boxers any day."

And the narrator did. The narrator shoved the girly outfit back into the ether and placed upon Elisha's form a t-shirt with a gamepad in silhouette, a pair of comfortable jeans, and Ellis's boxers. Elisha gave a happy sigh and noted, "Much better." Kenzie's eyes widened and she was about to let loose a string of yelling when she paused and realized something. She smirked.

"Reality altering, huh? It's been a while since I took control of the narrative and I have some things I need to correct. You need to be prettier. And you will come out of it a true swan transformed…" She fanned her freakish hands 'elegantly' for emphasis.

Elisha gave a deep, long belch and scratched her back before saying, "Good luck with that. I'm going back to the game." A quiet cheer came from the front room as Elisha turned to leave.

Kenzie stretched a hand after her but couldn't reach. She pondered and focused. "Ah yes. I have a way out. A new means of transformation. Not by the narrator. I have them right here."

Seizing the narrative as she should've all along, Kenzie held a box with the words MacGuffin Tech's Nanites on the side. She knew this particular brand was activated by voice command, so she opened the box and let the little things out. The nanite swarm looked more like a heat ripple off a sidewalk but there were enough of them to do anything the user wished for.

Setting the box down and dusting her hands, Kenzie declared, "Now things will go much more according to plan." Looking back and tugging her boxers up a bit, Elisha cracked her neck and yawned. With folded arms, she asked Kenzie, "What now?"

Holding forth her hands, Kenzie said, "I have full control over you and I am going to set this change of sex right and make you suitably pretty. First, that bust." She focused on a large bra, which would soon be filled.

What she didn't realize, and didn't check ahead to see, was how her plans would be implemented.

Kenzie stared ahead with crazed eyes like something out of certain episodes of children's shows which have left children and many adults thoroughly traumatized. Then she tumbled face forward. In the slow moment of realization she was falling, Kenzie looked to see her proportions had suddenly gotten excessively top-heavy. Her bust more than filled the large bra she'd focused on, which was showing through her pushed aside cardigan.

She braced for impact but found the floor rough and hard as she made contact with it. No fleshy cushion. Sitting up, she soon found out why. The balloons had been completely popped and she was left with a form which almost rivaled Katsumi's. And at that moment, somewhere across the ether of storylines, Katsumi felt vaguely offended and suddenly sneezed.

In the story world of "Bros Forever" (a seemingly-inaccurate title at this point), Kenzie stared at her deflation in shock. She grabbed for the box of nanites and noticed the name had been clarified. It now read MacGuffin Tech's 'Not Very Reliable Nanites' Brand Nanites (They're not very reliable but you get a lot of them and they're cheap) TM. As a side note, MacGuffin Tech had recently been forced to fire their entire marketing department, but that's a story for another story.

Her eyes twitching again, Kenzie staggered with the box towards the front room, where Elisha was playing the game with a chubby girl who had Hailey's blond hair. She definitely had Hailey's face, only a little softened. She was about what Kenzie had in mind bust-wise for Elisha but at Hailey's male weight, with most of that weight settling into her legs and hips.

She was a reasonable result. Not fat, not a Barbie doll, but with the real, flowing shape of a woman with Hailey's genetic makeup. The girl, whose name would be unchanged, gave herself a look and said to Elisha, "This gives me so many ideas, bro." As the two girls chatted, Kenzie wandered over to the chair and gave a look of defeat.

After a moment of quiet, Kenzie said, "You know, we're nearing the end. It's been over 5000 words. Soon, there will be no more words. Not unless we get a sequel or a spin-off….I just wanted a good, traditional sex change. A real show-you-and-have-fun-with-it sex change…IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?"

She bent her gaze upwards as she yelled. The people on the floor below would easily have heard her, had they not escaped their apartment in fear some paragraphs ago.   

Relaxing, Hailey shrugged and clicked her trigger buttons. "So, it didn't turn out how you wanted. I know I'm gonna have fun with it. Freak out my sister. Mess with people. Would you really rather sit around and think about what could've been when you can seize it right here?" She cupped her breasts for emphasis and a slight distraction of Elisha, who resisted looking away from the screen.

Rippling her lips, Kenzie gave a slow nod. "Maybe. Yeah. I thought I was going to see one thing in this story. I didn't get what I wanted but the world beyond the narrator is one I can easily broach. Once this story ends, I have free reign to create exactly what I like." She rubbed her hands together and noted, "Hailey's form is a good start but more reaction, more surprise…I will have the sex change I want!"

Rising from her chair, Kenzie didn't notice that the nanites had taken to making even more changes to her. She noticed it once this line came. But she didn't respond right away because the nanites relaxed her. The nanites first made little changes to the past narrative of the story so that Kenzie would see things she wanted to see and not see comical surprises which would befall her. They spent their free time as plot hole nanites, so these fixes came naturally to them. Then, they went to work on her.

The end result would be that Kenzie took on the appearance of a ripped, redheaded version of young Fabio with silky locks. The process occurred swiftly but nanites did linger for dramatic effect and the sake of narrative description. First of all, they made Kenzie much taller than she'd been before. Her clothes became leathery and snug but remained the same color. All her top buttons vanished to reveal a meaty, muscular chest with well-defined abs. Her face took on straight, hard manly contours and her legs bulged inside her leather pants. And that wasn't all that bulged, as her sex left girlhood swiftly behind. When the nanites were done, they paused a moment to admire their work before leaving to go to the break room for a cup of coffee.

Kenzie knew what had happened. He enjoyed the rugged view a bit before admitting, "Okay, I walked into that one" in his deep but still harmonious voice.

Elisha gave a look and a smirk but was more interested in the game. In one version of this result, Kenzie immediately cursed to the heavens but since the plot fix nanites had already dispensed with the running gag of the people in the downstairs apartment fearing the end of the world, the yell wasn't particularly necessary.

Instead, Kenzie glowered at Hailey and Elisha, as they went about like nothing had happened. He clenched his pearl-white perfect teeth and announced, "Well, at least there was one decent sex change that happened. Now, I am going to show you how one properly responds to a sex change…"

Clearing his throat, Kenzie gave his best manly scream and looked down. He patted his chest sufficiently and started to grope. He said things like, "How did this happen? I'm a man! What happened to me? I'm supposed to be a girl!" Groping extended to his tight pants, which left little to the imagination about what was underneath. Cupping himself, he tried a blush (which was assisted by the fact Kenzie did in fact feel rather surprised by the sensation).

He then ran over to the mirror and out of sight of Hailey and Elisha. Before he left, Elisha and Hailey both snuck a look.

Snickering a bit, Elisha said to Hailey, "Dat ass…" and Hailey mimed a smacking motion in the air till they both broke down in laughter.

Suspicious, Kenzie ran back and looked around. He even looked up and down. Despite the fact the nanites had severely hindered his ability to see the text, he knew one thing for sure. He announced, "You know, we're nearly at the end of this story. The end of reality itself. No more words. No more picking on me."

Elisha snorted. "It's not the end. We'll keep playing. We'll go prank our friends with our boobs. Maybe even, for you, we'll have a genuine girly freak-out and put on feminine stuff."

Kenzie lingered and asked, "Really?" Elisha stuck out her tongue and burped. With a deep growl, Kenzie noted, "At the very least, you two better be stuck as girls."

Promptly, Hailey answered, "Actually, we can both switch back to boys at will." They demonstrated to an annoyed Kenzie, who didn't have that ability, before returning to their previous female forms.

Unable to think of anything else to say to that, Kenzie stomped off to fulfill his obligation to the rules of a sexy gender bender. Hailey reminded him, "You need to go out in public too and I hope you wear that saucy outfit." The two girls snickered to each other and relished the sounds of Kenzie's displeasure.

For those that were curious up to this point, the two of them were playing a fighting game similar to Marvel vs. Capcom.

Between matches, Hailey and Elisha looked at each other. They had no qualms about eyeing one another, although most of the ogling was Elisha and Hailey both checking out Hailey's breasts. For Hailey, she could imagine them getting typical eventually. So, she knew she'd have to be imaginative when she used her female form. For Elisha, she knew she'd have plenty of fun later.

For the moment though, each looked at the other, gave a little nod, and said, "Yeah" before they bumped fists and added, "Bros forever. No matter what."

Announcement
“What? That can’t be it! That’s supposed to be the whole reason for the title?...I’ve escaped from the story and I’m going to find a better story universe. Maybe hang out with Katsumi, get Lynx up in arms, and send an army of anime girl spirits to show certain story worlds a thing or two….oh yes…I will be back. And next time, the title will be Sises Forever: How the Previous Story Should’ve Gone…”

The next story will be the manly adventures of Manly Mankenzie.

“…I hate you…”

8