Summer Camp
336 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This was a collaborative piece. Mostly written by my friend but edited and adjusted by me. They didn't want to be credited.


59PICJe.jpg
Summer Camp

----

 
As is so often the case for prey, I ran and hid from my voracious predators. What I ever did to them was as beyond me as surely as it was to them.

Today especially, they just never stopped chasing me! Into the brush, far into the sticks, long past the woods. If I didn't know any better, I would have sworn they were chasing down some poor dog to beat and tussle with over a damn bone.

At some point, the woods ended and I found myself at a clearing with a small lake in the dead center of it.
 
'Shit, nowhere to run,' I thought. 'Maybe I can hide in the water for a minute and they'll run towards something else and I can escape.'
 
I wished I had the power to stop these guys from chasing me. I wanted the authority to drag them out of the camp and leave me alone. Sadly, that wasn't the case. I dove right into the lake and hid near a small pier in the hopes they wouldn't see me and keep chasing where they thought I was.
 
"That little creeper ran over here," I heard just a few moments after my dive. 
 
"I heard splashing!" Another shouted.  
 
Shit. My wet adventures already came to an end. I was found out and soaking for no reason. Still, I kept my hiding spot.
 
One of the guys ran where I hoped the whole group would follow. A couple others came towards the pier. I was shaking with anticipation and cold. My nipples had never seemed so hard or pointy before today.
 
I ducked completely into the water as they came to my hiding spot, wishing I could make them go away, wanting the power to do so, wanting them to not be able to pick on me ever again.
 
I knew though. I knew they must have seen me. Two of the five boys ran further past my spot, I suppose, in case they were wrong.  The last two stayed until I emerged sputtering. I must have swallowed ugly pond water because my voice came out really strange.
 
"Alright, you little shit, get out and take your beating like a man," the tallest one said.  
 
"Uh... uh... Vance? I don't think that's Trev..."
 
Wait, what? I felt much heavier and a LOT taller than before. I stood up but this time, as I stood, I came entirely out of the water. It barely covered my upper thighs, whereas it covered my entire chest before.
 
"Shit! It's not Trev, it's... Mrs. Carter! Holy crap! She...Ma'am, we're sorry! Don't punish us."
 
Mrs. Carter? Breanna Carter was the lead camp counselor's wife and also a counselor herself.
 
I put my hands to my chest to see for myself, but I must have instinctively put my hands right over my bust as the guys started to blush.  
 
"Oh shit, oh shit, we're so sorry! We didn't know you were hiding because you didn't want us to see you naked! Fuck dawg, we are so in trouble!"
 
I had to think quickly and I was really stunned at my new body. Did God grant my wish to have the power to stop them from now on? I dunno. I did know I was really cold and wanted to get back to camp. 
 
I gave them a harsh look. "Micky, you just gonna stand there and stare at me? Give me your shirt, if you please, and I won't tell my husband what you two saw. You didn't know... But what are you doing out here, calling at people and wanting to beat them up? Who were you after? That poor sweetie, Trevor? The boy who always gives me cookies from his mom? If I find out you were going to hurt him, I WILL get you kicked out of here."
 
"N..n..noo ma'am, we were just playin'! Trev loves us! When we find him, we will bring him right to you and tell you just how much fun we have playin' tag!"
 
Uh huh... Right guys. You can't fool me. You think you can pull the wool over my eyes when I AM Trevor?
 
 "Alright boys," I say as I put on the shirt Micky hands me. "I'm going to overlook this. But don't you even dare to tell what you saw of me. Tell your buddies that you found Trevor and you decided he was really cool and hip and all the girls love him and he's the best minecart maker around." They looked puzzled as I finished, "And you won't pick on him anymore."
 
"Yes ma'am, Trev is cool, like we said. We don't pick on him at all," Micky repeated his lie.  
 
"Ok, you guys mind taking me back to camp?" I was still in my old boy shorts which, in this new form, were completely stretched out and conformed to my new sex. I didn't even really notice or feel like it was wrong.
 
I started walking ahead, keenly aware they were staring at my ass. I was curious a bit, after my first few steps made me sway in my walk, but I seemed not to notice after that. I heard Micky, behind me at some point, whispering, "Dude, holy shit, we got to see Mrs. Carter's tits!"
 
Yeah yeah, talk about my tits some more guys. As long as you don't chase me around and beat me up anymore. When we got back to the cabins I went into the counselors' lodge and got a new outfit from my closet to wear. Why I went without a bra on I had no idea, but it was too cold to not have my sweatshirt on for sure. I also put my thong and leggings on and slipped on some boots. After drying my wet chestnut brown hair, I headed back outside to the boys' cabins and gave Micky his shirt back.
 
My husband wouldn't be happy that I went to a boys' cabin all alone, knowing what horn dogs they were, but they were a good group of kids. Especially that Trevor. His mom made the best cookies and he would always give me a bundle in a gorgeous, wrapped package.
 
I headed to our cabin and decided to enjoy a nice hot shower. As soon as I soaped up my breasts, I felt them shrink back down, my insides pushed back out, and in moments I became Trev again.
 
I was shocked! I was Mrs. Carter! Holy shit! At least she made them stop picking on me. I snuck out of the Carter's cabin, grabbed my shorts, and headed back to my area.
 
What a strange and wild day it was. The rest of the camping trip was smooth and, since Mrs. Carter straightened them out, the bullies left me alone.  
 
To this day, I have no idea what happened or why but, as odd as it was, being a grown woman for a couple hours saved my entire summer!
1