Awakening of martial spirit
126 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Near mount qing there was a little village called rock village, these village was just like any other village they survived through farming and hunting.

Inside the village there was a couple of husband and wife who just given birt into their fourth child, the couple name was yan and meili they both don't have a surname because they are a villager with a low status. Out of the four child they have the one they love the most is of course the youngest, and secondly their second child who was a girl, and thirdly was their eldest son, and the last was their third child or second son.

In this world there was a cultivator, and in order to become they have to awaken their martial spirit at the age of five.

One day when the couple eldest son turned five he awakened a sword type martial spirit, because of this the parent sent their eldest into the nearby sect in hope that he can become a cultivator.

A year later it was the turn for their second child to awaken her martial spirit, and she awakened a slightly rare dual elemental type martial spirit called ice vine an ice and wood elemental type.

Their second child awakening make the couple very proud and without hesitation also sending her to the nearby sect for her to cultivate.

Three years later a few day before the couple third child awakening ceremony a beast stampede happened and destroyed the entire village.

-------------------------

One morning yan and meili was farming along with their second son ling and their third son meng, ling was helping his parent while meng who was two year younger than ling was sitting in the cottage.

Suddenly a loud roar came from the direction of the village, the four of them.looked toward the village direction and was shocked to find that all kind of beast came charging and destroyed the village before going to their direction.

"RUN!!!" yan howled as he took meng and run away, followed by meili and ling.

They ran and ran until only a panther type beast called night panther was hot on their tail, faced with the night panther on their back and coupled with the fatigue from running they felt it was their doom, especially for ling who's not even five running as hard as he can behind his parent.

When yan and meili feel that they can't keep this up they looked at each other and nodded as the both of them looked at ling who run behind them, yan passed meng into meili as he slowed his run until beside ling and lift him up.

Lift who was on the verge of exhaustion suddenly feeling someone lift him and he found that it was his father, he thought 'l knew it blood is thicker than water, even thought l was always ignor- huh?'.

Ling never expected that his father who he thought would brought him away suddenly throw him toward the night leopard, ling watched his parent back dumbfoundedly as they run faster without even looking back as they throw him to the mouth of a beast.

At that time something broke inside ling and he knew what hatred and madness is.

Ling watched as his parent become farther and farther away.

"l swear if l get out of this l will make the both of you suffer eternal damnation!!!" ling howled with a thick killing intent and hatred toward the direction of his parent as he grew nearer and nearer toward the mouth of the night panther.

The night panther watched ling flying toward it direction unhesitatingly opened it mouth, as ling almost arrived at it mouth it suddenly died.

When the night panther almost eaten ling a strand of qi suddenly put a hole on it head and killed it instantly, and the owner of the qi arrived beside it corpse and caught ling.

Ling feel his death was near so he closed his when suddenly he feel someone caught him, he opened his eyes and was meet with a smiling face of a woman, the woman face was neither beautiful or glamourous and in fact it can be considered alright but when ling saw the face he knew it was this woman who saved him from his death and he swore to protect this woman for the rest of his live.

The woman looked at the shocked ling and said " don't worry child you are save now and with me here you will never be betrayed and abandoned again"

"really?"

"yes"

"ok" ling nodded and fainted.

----------------

A few day later a top the cloud peak ling along with the woman who saved him who now become his adoptive mother arrived at the hall of awakening, a place where the child of disciple or teacher of cloud peak undergo their awakening ceremony.

Ling looked toward his adoptive mother and called "mom will you not abandon me if l awaken a trash martial spirit"

The woman was shocked hearing ling question but then she smiled and answered " you're my son now, my yin sheng son so even if you can't cultivate l will never abandon you, so never ask this kinda question again okay"

"mmh, mom from now on l want to change my name into yun sheng" ling nodded as he declared his new name.

Hearing yun sheng the woman was and happy because he know the reason behind his new name.

Not long later it was yun sheng turn to awaken his martial, he walked slowly toward the center of the array as the array let out a blinding light and when the light dissipated a crystallike warhammer with pick at the back appeared in front of yun sheng, but what they don't notice was a small furball like creature in yun sheng pocket.

Yun sheng was aware of the furball because he awakened a twin martial spirit and he knew that the furball was something amazing because after it appear it took the initiative to hide in yun sheng pocket.

All the elder looked toward the crystal like warhammer and activated the appraisal array, the array then started to give out light at first the light was dim but then it become bright before suddenly changed into blue, then green, then red, then bronze, then silver, and then golden before it stopped.

Looking at the color the array given all the elder was shocked as the muttered under their breath beforw laughing out loud "gold colored it was gold colored hahaha we have another candidate for transcender hahaha"

Yin sheng was shocked when she found her adoptive son have a gold colored martial spirit.

Yun sheng stood on his place wothout moving as he don't understand a thing and only later own when yin sheng told him did he understand and was overjoyed.

0