Chapter 2
288 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING, IF YOU ARE UNDERAGED, PLEASE LEAVE. THIS IS VERY R-18 AND NOT FOR YOUR EYES.

Content Disclaimer:

I would like to warn you in advance that the content that may be shown further may contain the following:

- Smut, Sexual Content, Gore, Violent Language, and all other stuff.

If you understand then anyone below the age of consent, please turn around and enjoy fluffy ones instead.

As the degeneracy, this novel has, will definitely break your mind and leave you speechless.

Thank you,

ShadyFamily.

Festival Of Degeneracy, Chapter 2.

Trigger warnings: BL, tentacles, GB,

Contributors: Kari Rakitan, BiaF is a Fudanshi, Dat Loli, Placeholder Name, Box of Dust.

Huh, where am I? I could have sworn I was in my room talking with my little brother just now. Why am I in a forest? I think? when suddenly a short boy who looks exactly like my little brother Taku along with a tall man who looks like my father, Ace, shows 

"Izuna, is that you?" The short boy asks with a surprised face.

"Yes, what is wrong, where are we?" I ask.

"Why is Izuna a boy?!" The boy shouts. The short-haired boy circles around Izuna and his eyes don't deceive him. “You are a boy,” he confirmed in disbelief. 

My daddy Ace looks at me and then suddenly squeals, “OMG, Izuna, you’re a boy now! Finally, finally! My dreams have come true. I knew my sacrifices to the tentacle goddesses were worth it!”

Ace comes at me with a crazed look in his eye. I slowly back up until my back hits a tree. Ace leans over me and then slams his hand on the tree trunk above my head. With his other hand, he lifts up my chin.

Ace slowly leans toward me and then whispers, “Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have sex as a boy?”

“Uh, no?” I say, worried what happened to my gentle father.

“Really? I tell you, it will feel so much better than when you masturbated as a girl.”

I think of the times that I play ArcWarriors, and the times I touch myself thinking of GoldenAsh. The pleasure it brings. Suddenly, I feel a bulge in my pants and then the heat gathering in my lower half.

Ace looks down and says, “Ah, I see you are ready. Don’t worry. You’ll get the pleasure of a lifetime.”

My dad proceeds to unzip my trousers and out pops a strange appendage. Ace looks at it strangely and then gives a weird grin. It is oddly floppy and, when I put it around Ace’s wrist, it does, and feels extremely weird. The slimy texture didn’t grip well to hold his wrist. It felt cold against Ace’s warm wrist. 

“Is this what we call a penis?” I ask dad.

“Oh no, even better. It’s a prehensile tentacle that is made for penetration. My sacrifices to the tentacle goddess have blessed you with this superior organ.”

At this point, Ace starts fiddling his hand inside his pocket as something falls down from it.

“Woops, I dropped my monster condom, that I use for my magnum dong” exclaims Ace with his grin widening. “Actually, on second thought, why do I need this? It’s not like we can get pregnant or anything.”

Ace leaves the condom on the floor and begins to wrap his tongue on my new organ. It feels strange and oddly pleasurable, and when Ace starts to suck on the organ, it was as if a jolt of electricity went through me.

“ÆUGH,” I scream in pleasure as Ace begins to pick up the pace. Apparently not satisfied enough, he grips both his hands onto my buttocks as my tentacle penis gets rubbed everywhere. As my pleasure increased, the length of my dick as grew. At this point, my mind can only feel the intense pleasure, and before I knew it, my mind went white as hot liquid squirts out of my new appendage.

The hot liquid dispensed and overflowed from Ace’s mouth. Ace looks at me with a dazed expression, as white stuff leaks out of his open mouth. He then closes his mouth and swallows it all, exclaiming, “Delicious.”

After blowing my load, I suddenly feel extremely sharp. Is this what people refer to as sage mode? I must admit though, it definitely feels like ten times better than when I masturbated to GoldenAsh, and man he’s hot. Sorry GoldenAsh, but daddy feels so much better.

While thinking these idle thoughts, suddenly, a delicious scent assaults my nose and my mouth is suddenly plugged up with something warm. When I pay attention, Ace is towering over me, with his penis in my mouth.

“Suck it, Izuna!” He exclaims.

“Buh, how?” I say, only to realize I couldn’t speak properly because of the gigantic sausage. The rough texture of my tongue rubbed against the penile appendage causing Ace to pat my head. So I’m doing something right if he’s giving me head pats. 

He continued to pat me while giving me more instructions. “That’s right, use your tongue but also try using your whole mouth to suck it.”

(Anyone actually know how to give a proper BJ, please help out here.)(stray pet: I can see.)

Eventually, after Ace’s strict teachings, I manage to finally please him enough that he shoots his hot sticky payload into my mouth. Given how Ace looks enraptured after sucking on my tentacle penis, I thought it’d taste like heaven, but I ended up having a mouthful of some fishy, salty, thick liquid that caused me to gag and spit it out.

Ace looks at me like a hurt puppy, and then utters, “You, you don’t like my gift?”

Uncomfortable, I say, “Yes. Actually how do you even like the taste? It tastes nasty!”

Ace looks at me with utter disgust as he says, “I see you need some ‘training.’”

He begins to walk slowly over to me, with an odd glint in his eyes. Suddenly, he gets tackled from the side!

“Izuna!” Taku yells. “Run while I beat some sense into our dad!”

Without any further prompting, I run for my life. Unfortunately, I am not used to my new body, and before I run far enough, I trip and fall to the floor. Before I could get up, I heard footsteps behind me, and when I turned around to look, I saw Taku.

I breathe out a sigh of relief, and ask, “So what happened to daddy?”

“I just anaesthetized him. He won’t be waking up anytime soon.”

“Oh thank goodness,” I say as I run up to hug him.

Taku pats my head and says, “There, there.”

I enjoy my little brother’s embrace, until a certain new organ of mine springs to life.


“Uh, Izuna?” he asks.

“Yeah, what?”

“Did you, perhaps, have those feelings for me?”

“Hm?”

“Because I have always loved you. And I’m so happy it isn’t one-sided. And now with that new organ of yours, I can’t hold it in. Please, Izuna, put it in me.”


Taku kneels over, with his buttocks facing me.

4