Somehow, Just Like My Mangas
2.9k 16 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This one is SFW, short and sweet, and was written when inspiration struck from a tweet.

There was a weird rumor around my school. You know the classic gag of ‘If the teacher is fifteen minutes late we’re legally allowed to leave’? Well, that wasn’t the one you heard around my school. Oh no, what we got was ‘If the teacher is 15 minutes late we are legally allowed to take the class nerd and put him in the girl's uniform.’ 

Nobody knew why the rumor was started, or who started it, or when, but everyone knew it. And everyone seemed to be ready to uphold it, to fulfill it, to the point each classroom had a spare girl’s uniform stashed in it, sized to the class nerd in question. This of course had the unfortunate effect of making me nervous every time a class was supposed to start. Why would it make me nervous? Well, the answer to that question should be quite obvious. 

I was the class nerd. Big round glasses, a manga volume in my bag to read during break, niche trivia knowledge and interests. Introverted, quiet, shy, reclusive, left to my own devices by my classmates. None of them really knew me, I was just vaguely existing in the same space as them. Which did leave me feeling lonely and isolated, sure, but I didn’t mind as much as others might. Especially considering I didn’t want any of my classmates to find out my real feelings. 

So imagine the buckets I was sweating as the clock ticked away. The teacher was ten minutes late. The tension in the air was high enough you’d get sliced in half if you tried getting up. Everybody was thinking it, but nobody was saying it out loud. Their eyes made it pretty obvious though. All of them were slowly turning towards me. I just kept looking towards the clock. Tapping my fingers on the desk. Checking my notebook and pens. Making sure my textbook was prepared. That I had my homework in order. Twelve minutes. I was running out of time. Two of the jocks in class moved to the door. We were on the third floor. I had no escape. Was there a specific god I could pray to? To make the teacher show up in the next two minutes? 

No, no there wasn’t. Thirty second left. One of the kids moved to the cabinet. There was a box in it. I knew what it held. Twenty seconds. The kids sitting on each side of me grabbed my shoulders. Ten seconds. 

I was doomed. They’d know. 

Click. Fifteen minutes late. The class rep, a tall girl with her black hair in a ponytail and an aura of authority stepped in front of me. With one hand on my desk, she leaned forward and carefully pulled my glasses off, setting them down. “You know the law.” She smiled, like a shark about to eat. The kids next to me quickly pulled my top off, leaving my chest completely exposed. I was dragged out of my seat and onto a desk, for easier access I figured. I was glad to have been at least somewhat blinded for this, so that I couldn’t see my classmates’ expressions as they stripped my pants off of me. The two jocks from the door came over, at least I figured it was the two jocks considering their size and where they had moved from, as one held me up in the air and the other pantsed me, leaving me hanging in the air in just my underwear, socks and shoes. “Oh, were you preparing for this inevitability, Walker?” I heard the class rep ask. She was obviously referring to my choice of underwear. 

“Stacy, those panties and stockings are trans flag colors. I think she was hoping this happened sooner.” Another classmate explained. And I wasn’t. I was hoping to breeze through school without incident while getting small bits of gender euphoria from stuff I could hide underneath my uniform. But, my cheeks grew warm and red from blushing at being gendered right, so I didn’t say anything. I was put back down on the desk. 

“Well, they’re cuter than what we picked, to be completely honest. The hi-top chucks really complete the look.” The hi-top chucks help hide my ankles and socks, thank you very much Stacy. I heard the door click. 

“Sorry I’m late, students-” The teacher began, but he didn’t finish, as pretty much the entire class faced him and hissed, like a pack of raccoons on a trash can. I heard the door close. There went my savior. Well, no, I was pretty much outed. No saving me now. My arms got tugged through the sleeves of the blouse that was part of the girl’s uniform, the buttons on the front closed by I figured Stacy the Class Rep. At least from the blur that was her hair. The ribbon and skirt were done at the same time. And then I was given back my glasses. I sighed, expecting everyone’s faces to be full of regret, of disgust. That they’d rip me apart. But the expressions I saw once I could properly see again were not like that at all. 

A few were even blushing, girls and boys alike. “Come on, it’s just me in a skirt, it’s not like I’m suddenly a completely different looking person.” I finally spoke up, as I looked down on myself. Okay, the entire ensemble could be cute, but come on, there was still my face and shape to consider. Of course, that’s when Stacy grabbed my hands, her face ecstatic. 

“You’re coming to school like this from now on. No excuses.” 

“Uh, yes excuses, I’m legally a guy, I’m supposed to be wearing the guy’s uniform.” I rebutted. Again, I wanted to breeze through on anonymity, doing what Stacy asked would kind of ruin the entire thing. 

“Well then just come out to the administration and say you want to transition and you can keep wearing it.” She shot back. I rolled my eyes. 

“And how can you guarantee another student won’t start shit with me for it?” The risk was there. 

“Class rep powers.” Oh, right, she has those. Whelp. 

“Fine.” The class cheered. That’s what shocked me most. What reason did they have for cheering? I was just going to be wearing the girl’s uniform, no big deal. 

 

“Sweetie why are you-” 

“The teacher was fifteen minutes late.” I interrupted mom with the explanation, as I made my way to my room once back home. “Classmates also want me like this full time, so get ready to see me in a skirt daily.” I yelled into the hall before walking in my room. I closed the door, threw my bag on the bed, sighed, turned and stopped as I saw my reflection. “Oh. That’s why the blushes… Fuck, I look cute.” I spun in place and smiled ever so slightly. “I’ll have to start spending my allowance on cute clothes.”

Thanks for reading, if you'd enjoyed this and would like to support me into writing more, you can do so via my patreon https://www.patreon.com/SynTheGuardian

And if you'd like to chat, you can join the discord server https://discord.gg/VDVMVrc

80