Chapter 1: I want to punch him!
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The situation I’m currently in right now made me convince myself, this is a dream.

I wasn’t sure how I got into this rather bizarre position but right now, I’m in a lap pillow with a literally glowing lady who was caressing my hair as if I’m baby.

Ah~ this is comforting.

However, for some reason I can’t see her face clearly because her body was facing backwards against the light and with this strangely white background, or perhaps it’s because this is a dream that every detail is vague. Like those kinds of dreams were you’re interacting naturally with someone as if you know them beforehand but at the same time thinking that do I know this person? I’m sure that everyone shares this kind of dream and some even interpret this premonition or even a déjà vu.

Anyway, her face may appear like a hazy shadow but because I was laying down with my face upwards, I was staring at a distinct feature exclusive only to women; oppai.

So big~

These things are huge that in my point of view, I can only see a silhouette of her nose.

Speaking of oppais’, If I someone would ask my preference whether I like them big or small, I would answer neither; it’s the shape that matters.

I have had my fair share of wisdom to back up my statement. Not to brag but even though I haven’t had a girlfriend ever since, wait, I can’t stop my tears from flowing, why? Anyway, I may have not yet experience such youth like boys my age but I have been blessed with several lucky pervert moments.

I’ve seen things. Several of them.

Recollecting those scenes which are still vivid made me shrugged off my ill-fortune to such bearing. Hell I once saw my cousin accidentally who had the same age as me 16 when she was changing in my room. I’m very close with her so instead of receiving a slap or an awkward atmosphere like those in anime, we only laugh it off and she jokingly asks me for 5,000 yen as service fee. There was no malice to begin with however I ended up treating as an apology. The thing I saw wasn’t big or small; it was something in between but it was perfect in its own allure.

There was also that time with my gyaru classmate, who happened to have quite the bazooka. It was indeed big but it looked like it had gone to countless of wars and decided to surrender, retreating downwards.

Lastly, what solidifies my claim was when I happened to gaze at my window and saw my neighbor whose room was adjacent to mine and was changing while her windows were open. She was 34 at that time who works at the office with a model-like figure and with no children. Those things defied gravity even though the size was something in between D and F. Considering her age, you would expect it to be saggy right?

You’re gravely mistaken.

It was the thing of perfection; simply immaculate.

That scene instantly seeps in deeply and engraved within my core memory.

If I had to describe it, it stood proudly like a soldier saluting to the flag after winning the war. Or like Mt. Fuji which stood with such dignity and grandeur even after all the years have gone by.

I was so moved by what I saw that I started kneeling in front of my window and prayed to the Gods for giving me such an opportunity that it also made me realize that the world isn’t so rotten after all.

In my honest opinion, if someone would commercialize those bazookas, I’m pretty sure suicidal rate would undoubtedly plummet.

Well, that sounds like exaggeration but who knows, right?

Anyway, I’m still on this lap-pillow scenario and was still staring at this valley between mountainous regions. As a man of curiosity I had to do what a normal man should do in this situation; lay my hands below it and lift it up like a dumbbell.

I’m afraid it’ll fall on me and kill me in the process but it’s a death I’m willing to embrace.

As I was I about to raise my arm, I can’t seem to move at all.

That’s weird.

No matter how I move my muscles, I get no response. It’s like my whole body is paralyzed.

I tried moving my fingers, my toes, legs etc.

It’s no use.

At that time, the girl that is giving me lap-pillow whose face weren’t visible some time ago began moving and I can see more and more details.

Eh? What’s this? This movement is weird. It’s scary.

I’m starting to get scared by her slow movement like in those horror movie scenes.

Help me! Tasukette! Kowaisuu! Hibiki kowaisuu!

I thought I was having a very nice dream but it might turn out to be a nightmare.

I began my struggle to move again but it was still futile. The only thing I can do right now is to close my eyes in my dream.

Barely holding on to my wits, I wanted to scream but instead, the only thing that escaped my mouth was an awkward whistle that made no sound.

The next scene was beyond what I was imagining it would be.

“It seems that you’re awake ✩”

“Gyaaaaaaah! $#@$#^!”

What entered my vision was a face of a very wrinkly old man with a beard reaching down his chest. His hairline was identical to Heich*chi Mishim* like the top was bald but his remaining hair was only growing at the side of his head. What makes it more horrendous was his body was that of a girl with a dynamite body.

Can you imagine waking up to that abomination? A sexy woman’s body with an old man’s face? To top it off.. it winks at you?

I describe as ‘it’ because I don’t consider that as human.

After that, my vision blacked out and I was knocked unconscious with bubbles in my mouth.

---

Now where am I?

I get the same feeling like I’m laying face flat on concrete floors.

I tried get up but it seems I still can’t move body.

“Hey, you, you’re finally awake”

“Gyaaa!”

Suddenly, a voice of an old man spoke to me.

It’s the same voice from my dreams minutes ago that it made me scream momentarily.

Thank god his appearance is normal unlike the horror I just saw.

“Who’s there? R*lof? Am I going to be executed?”

His words made me question if I’m going to be killed because it was a rip-off intro line from a certain famous game.

“What are you talking about? Get up and face me at once.”

“I can’t” I tried moving again and still can’t. “I can’t move my body except my eyes and mouth.” I continued.

“Hmm.. I understand. Just lay down there and listen to what I have to say.”

“Will you at least flip me over like a hotcake instead?”

“Let me think.. Nah, I prefer you stay like that. It’s funnier this way. I’ll just explain to you in this manner so pay attention”

T-this old man! I want to smack his face gently with force.

 “I’m all ears old man. More like I have no choice since this is the only organ I can use right now except my mouth.”

“Are you sure you want to keep that attitude of yours after hearing my proposition?”

Noticing my silence after he said that, he might’ve thought that I was intrigue by what he said that his tone became more condescending.

“If you love games that much to the extent of dying over it, how about I give you a chance to live under the same environment?”

And he’s right. I became interested.

Is this reincarnation? Will I be reincarnated?

If so, then hell yeah!

I became exhilarated that I didn’t notice my body rolled over and now was facing up.

My eyes darted everywhere and I notice that I am in a pure white room decorated only with an intricately designed wooden desk and a chair. Sitting on it was the old man with a smug on his face.

If this was a normal circumstance, I would’ve hit that face but since the possibility of being reincarnated to the otherworld as his offer, I could only answer him with the most sincere face I can muster.

“Yes, you will be reincarnated to a world similar setting to the games you play day and night”

Wait, did he just read my mind? The old man then continued. “I will reincarnate you to a world called Nieli. The geometry and the weather are similar to earth’s but the world is full monsters everywhere just like in the game. But I think that more explanations aren’t necessary to someone with vast knowledge regarding that matter. Just as you’ve imagine it would be, it is a world of magic and fantasy. Also, I’m getting tired so the rest is for you to discover. Makes it more exciting to know it on your own right?”

“It is but you’re just saying that because you’re lazy to continue, am I right?”

“Eeh? Nihonggo ga wakarimasen”

“Don’t pretend to be a foreigner trying to speak Japanese!”

His reaction caused my vain to pop up in my temple. Even now he is whistling while making a face that resembled a poorly animated face.

Calm down me. I am the force, the force is with me.

“So? Are you going to going me like this?”

He then returned back to normal(?) and said “Oh yeah, yeah, right” like he just remembered something.

Is this old man really a divinity?

Makes me think that heaven is a laid back place. Or is this even heaven? Anyway, all I can say is this old man free-spirited.

“I can’t send you as is. You’ll die right after you fall. Here, take this.”

“Hey! Don’t use my face as a table!”

Because I still can’t move for some reason, he pulled something in his pocket, placed what seemed like weapons on top of my face and attempted balancing it like a jenga.

I’m not sure if he’s doing this to rile me up but I will stop responding to it. The more I react, the more I feel like I lost.

I think Acq*a is much better than this old man.

“And this is?” I asked.

“Your weapons of course.”

“And?”

“Oh yeah, explanations.” The old man scratched the back of his head, pulled a pocket book labeled ‘Hero Manual’ and began flipping it.

“Let’s see.. I’m giving you 2 types of weapon namely 2 gunblades and 1 rifle.”

The weapons began to float on top of me.

Because the old man has his hands full, he used his power of divinity to make the weapons float for me to get a better view of it.

I looked at it carefully and manage to get a better view of what it is. Although the old man called it gunblade, the two identical gunblades resembled slightly longer straight blade wakizashi with built-in revolver with two barrels neatly placed on each side of the blade. Lastly, the rifle that was given was a Winchester rifle. It doesn’t need much description because it looks exactly what a Winchester rifle looks like. This rifle is well-known as ‘the gun that won the west’.

Honestly, the aesthetics of this weapon is exactly what I wanted.

I happen to love old things like those flintlock rifles or old cars like the GTO.

I love those eras.

This weapon is literally heaven sent. I’ve changed how I look at this old man.

The old man then had a tired look on him seemingly annoyed while reading.

“What a lengthy explanation. Oh well.” He commented and continued. “These 2 gunblades are best for close quarter combat and the built-in twin barrel revolver will give you the extra edge to your opponent. And this rifle is best for range opponents and is capable of firing explosive rounds. Regarding magic, I’ll give you an ability to enhance your weapons with elements of your choosing. It’s also important to remember that the power of your elements will have an automatic increment of 1 every 10 levels you gain. For the physical part, you will have the peerless martial skills that will not be bested by anyone but with a cost of being a higher susceptibility to magic damage than normal.*coughs*. And lastly, you will be given a special skill called ‘Field of Silence’. As the name suggests, you can cast a 20 meter wide aoe at level 1 silencing effect that prevents anything or anyone from casting *coughs* spells for a certain amount of time by punching your fist to the ground. Like your element, *coughs* the duration of silence effect will *coughs x3* have an automatic increment of 10 meters every 15 levels you gain. And *coughing hardly* .. “

“Stooooop! Stop, stop, stop! That’s enough old man.”

By now, his coughing almost sounds like wheezing.

I felt pity.

It was painful to look at his face slowly distorting to a point it made him look even older like his skin almost resembles a dried up used rag.

Reading those sentences probably gave him a sentence to his life (badum-tss!)

On the other hand, I was speechless.

He really gave me a game-like setting.

Apart from character creation, I couldn’t ask for more.

Albeit it’s a pity I couldn’t choose what class to pick or what weapons to choose, this literally once in a lifetime chance to live in another world is more than enough for me.

It feels like I am a class of own like those classes you choose before playing the game with prearranged skill set.

I feel like there’s still more additional information to hear but he was still coughing nonstop. Does even divine existence cannot escape old age? Anyhow, I decided to halt my questions.

“I guess I’ll figure it out myself.” I muttered.

But there’s still one thing I wanted to ask.

Why can’t I move? Like I was tied up by an invisible rope or something.

I turned to look at the old man for question but at that moment, something appeared in front him. Like a string you pull to light up a bulb or a string to pull up the blinds.

“Old man?” I called up to him.

By now, his breathing returned back to normal. He walks for a bit and stretched his back.

“Hey, old man”

I called up to him for a second time but he still ignored me. Did his excessive coughing cause him to become deaf?

I wanted to call him the third time with a louder voice but before I could even utter a word, he pulled the string that was in front of him. At the same time, a clichéd trap door opened from the floor directly below me.

Before the trap door closed and I began to fall at full speed, I faintly heard him shout ‘yeet!’.

The next scene was me flailing my body uncontrollably and shouted “CURSE YOU OLD MAAAAAAAAAAAAN!”

1I haven't proofread this.

gunblade

2