Chapter 16: Hard-Fought Battle And The Big Surprise
609 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Gore warning tag Fully Realized and Unleashed. Pixelation-based censorship. ◻◻◻ instead of ***

It's been more than an hour since I've left the 9th Space Place, or that 1st Miniboss Room. That terrifyingly difficult boss fight.

Another 11 hours until the Chino-chan T-shirts respawn...

...

Within just a single hour, I went through—another 4 Minibosses. I discovered—I could understand them perfectly with my 'Perfect Language Comprehension', as they were spouting these 'Foolish bastard! You dare trespass unto my land!' kinds of nutsack antagonist NPC dialogue. These 4 Minibosses were domesticated animals, disposable as meat shields for whatever should await beyond this path. They were unlike Ctrl-A and Ctrl-B, who were merely living statues and didn't need an italicized 'auto-translate' notification for me to understand them.

Maybe it's just the power of brotherly friendship and basic communication.

Everything else—the 40 other Space Place areas I cleared out—had contained nothing but rather low-EXP yielding harvests. The Minibosses were definitely great, though. I'm already at [Level 889/999]; 110 levels behind MAXLv.

I'm slightly excited, honestly. I should be maxed out after this next Miniboss.

Maybe I'll finally have Evolution privileges. It's no Reincarnated as a Monster novel if there's no Evolution-based power up, after all.

I'm assuming every 8 normal mob spam stages of this legendary Isht Ilva land to lead to a Miniboss stage. So 9 stages per Miniboss. This would probably end by the 81st stage, if my Generic sensor's working nice and healthy.

As of right now, I'm faced against the... 5th... 6th...

6th Miniboss. Easy stuff, as usual. Because it's not like my stats don't increase after every miniboss kill.

But I'll talk about my upgraded skills later. Maybe at the end of this chapter. Too much to list out. Essentially, the most satisfying was maxing out 'Mirror.'

...

Nnh...

...

It's a bit boring...

I hope something nice happens...

...

I'll switch back to Loli form. Maybe that'll bring out a fresh, new experience.

'ロリ✭~変身✭~~~'

Hoh...!

This transformation was a lot faster than my first, wasn't it?

I was glowing for only two seconds—

"Krrahrkkh...?" (Miniboss 6)

(You done yet? —So—now you're a human child...?)

Miniboss 6 towered over me anyway with its gargantuan body, whichever form I took. Oh right. I already was in the Miniboss 6 Room.

"Oh, yeah."

"Gr—" (Miniboss 6)

(So—)

"No, no. I meant the human child statement. Let me have some more time..."

"Krrgh..." (Miniboss 6)

(Quickly be done... please...)

"..."

At this point, I could transform my Loli fingers into my Dragon claws, for inconvenience. True inconvenience. My fingers would rise and shine, rising big and hard. Pretty impactful demonic look. But it really does no good in terms of function. Absolutely disgusting.

No good is alike poison to one such as myself, someone good. Transforming my whole arm was a lot nuttier, and it gave me more of a demonic look—

"Hgkkrraurg...!!" (Miniboss 6)

(Holy nuts...! No way...!!)

"Nh?"

"Gr- Grragkkhgh...!" (Miniboss 6)

(I- isn't that—!? The— Humanification ability...!)

A bit of a delayed reaction, honestly.

But actually. Holy nuts. I'd never allow my surprise to come through in typical circumstances, but—

This—

This was surprising.

"Holy nuts—! Really, the Humanification ability...?!"

"Gkahrggrh!?" (Miniboss 6)

(Why are YOU surprised!?)

...

"What about it—?"

...

"Grah?" (Miniboss 6)

(auto translation: About what?)

"Fuckhead. The Humanification ability."

...

In an instant, Miniboss 6 returned to his state of surprise.

...

"Gr—!! Grkrrkkgoaa...!!" (Miniboss 6)

(auto translation: It- It's exclusive to Grand Elder Dragons...!! And the ranks above...!!)

...Grand Elder. That's a Cultivation Manhua Sect Ranking level.

"Heh."

"Grh?" (Miniboss 6)

(Heh?)

"I'm beyond that. I'm a—"

...

"—Loli Dragon."

"..." (Miniboss 6)

(Loli...)

So—back to the main topic of interest. If I could partially transform just an arm and hand—then maybe, I could partially transform my whole humanoid body. Not like I'm into Lizardmen, though. Not that I'll ever willingly do so. It was just a really nasty thought I had—

"Kshrghuaugrhgh..." (Miniboss 6)

(That's... Well... Either way—you don't seem to be those arrogant kinds...)

"...You could say—Humanification—call it a Gift from the Gods."

"Krahrrghh..." (Miniboss 6)

(Should you say so...)

"Yeah."

"Graakgrh!" (Miniboss 6)

(So you're done! Let's fight!)

"Yes I am. Part of the plan."

"Kgrrrrh...! Ghraaaghk!!" (Miniboss 6)

(Then be ready! Face my attack!!)

"Sure. Thank you for the consideration."

"Dgrraaggonn!! Gbhreahth!!" (Miniboss 6)

(Dragon's!! Breath!!)

He must have strained his reptilian throat quite a bit, to speak Engrish in Dragon.

Basically the typical Dragon's Breath you'd see even outside of anime, unlike my own. A continuous blast of flame.

''Dragon's Breath.'

I slowly opened my Loli-sized mouth to return a beam of light much wider than my current self. I tried matching the amount of MP in my throat with his (based on Mana Sense), actually. But somehow my light beam still won between their collision. Must just be built different.

Exactly right. Just by his first attack you could tell—this 'Miniboss 6' also is a dragon, alike myself. 'Identification' would be a waste of Chapter Word Count, though.

Generally, he was an—

[Elder Volcanic Flame Dragon / James (Lv1261)] [SSS+]

An Elder Volcanic Flame Dragon named James. His name says it all. A terror, a menace, a villain, that shall be wiped off the face of this... world.

The owner of this place must have run out of ideas...

"Don't push your throat too hard. I'll be worried~"

"Grhhr. Krghhao...!"

(Do not worry. Thank you, too, for the consideration. Face my next...!)

The four curved horns that grew from the sides of his head glowed.

MP converged into the the tips of his horns—and—finally—

—!!

As I proceeded to evade, a superheated ray of deep red and orange razed even the volcanic grounds behind me.

"Hoh. Impressive comeback."

...

"Kgrraaarh." (Miniboss 6)

(Impressive movement.)

...

"Shall we exchange another?"

"Ghrkrkraaa...!" (Miniboss 6)

(Just another. I'll strike with my claw...!)

"Getting physical, are we?"

As I unleashed my Game Character dialogue unto the play, I turned my arms to Dragon Mode, in an attempt to confront his strike with honor. Obviously, I successfully fended off his attack, with honor of course.

Though—a loose scale had come off my arm.

"...Then, it's my turn: Face..."

And, immediately, without even a single millisecond of delay, I took ahold, and threw down such scale unto the scorching-hot ground before me. The Duel Field, if you're that intent on the terminology.

"...THIS."

"Raaaarghkk?!!" (Miniboss 6)

(There's no way! A scale?!!)

He swiftly reacted to enact his next turn, playing a card of his own. He, too, swiped a scale off his own arm and set it unto the Duel Field.

"Graaakgrh!!" (Miniboss 6)

(Here's mine!!)

Damn it. Definitely a strong hand.

"Tch."

I quickly presented another 4 scales from my right arm to the Duel Field.

"Kgrhhaaa...!" (Miniboss 6)

(Not so fast...! Face THIS!)

He returned... SEVEN scales...! SEVEN blazing red scales, THREE from his left arm, FOUR from his right.

"Good one...!"

A formidable opponent, he was.

"But... Taste THIS!!"

Right away, I leapt to the skies. And as I rose and fell, I flipped between my Dragon and Loli forms several tens of times to fetch a total of THIRTEEN glass-like, white scales—THREE from my right thigh, FIVE from my back, FOUR from my right arm, and ONE from my upper tail—

[[Ability:[Shapeshift] Leveled Up:[Lv4 -> Lv5]]]

—and smoothly assembled such scales into an intricate pattern of a regularly curved line upon the battlefield.

"Ka- Kaurghhk!!" (Miniboss 6)

(I- Impossible! How formidable!!)

A single bead of sweat rolled down both our cheeks. A mutual exchange.

"Gr Graah. Ghraaugh..." (Miniboss 6)

(Tr- Truly formidable. That is...)

Truly the battle of the ages. A mere three-thousand-year old, versus a mere 6-day old.

"...Ghraaaukkgrarghh!!" (Miniboss 6)

(...If you could face... THIS!!)

He flapped his great wings just once, his muscular legs propelling him beyond any volcanic structure, without any use of 'Flight.' A presentation of real skill. In addition to his wingspan of 120 meters—he offered his return of THREE scales from the right thigh, FIVE from the back, FOUR from the right arm, ONE from the upper tail—he added another THIRTEEN scales to the trade—SIX EACH from his left and right calves, and ONE from just above his belly button.

"Jesus CHRIST...!"

Now—that was difficult.

I'll have to do it, then...

Once again, I returned an attack—with interest.

Right Thigh THREE, Back FIVE, Right Arm FOUR, Upper Tail ONE, Left and Right Calves SIX and SIX, Belly Button ONE...

"I have use the Lord's name in vain and I beg forgiveness: In the name of the FATHER...!"

—and finally—TWO WHOLE claws straight from the left hand. It was more of a nail than a finger anyway...

Kkh...

[[Skill:[Pain Tolerance] Leveled Up:[Lv1 -> Lv2]]]

"Heh. Now the battle is in the palm of my... two claws."

"Gr... Graaaagrhhh!!" (Miniboss 6)

(That's... That's quite courageous. But... so is the battle in MINE!!)

There's no way...

He ripped THREE claws off the foot of his right foreleg. The smallest claw of which, then a longer claw, then relatively its longest claw. Then—another ONE thumb off the foot of his right hind leg, and another ONE thumb off the foot of his left hind leg...

That's...!

"A Flush...!"

"Graaaasghkgh... Raaugrhkkraghhrhrh!!" (Miniboss 6)

(Indeed you are correct. From my foreleg: My pinky claw. My second claw. Then my middle claw. That's three, ascending in length. Then the thumb of my right hind leg; large without reason but existent, and finally the thumb of my left hind leg. My typical slumber would be on my right side. Thus my forever obstructed right hind thumb claw will be shorter than my left, yet longer than my foreleg claws. Though the difference may be minor, it produced an ascending Flush indeed.)

Whoa. 'Explaining skills in the middle of battle' anime scene. That's some REAL action.

"Certainly. I did not expect this... James."

I really didn't. If the claws had come from ONLY his forelegs, or hind legs, rather than a mix of either—it would've been a Straight Flush. That would've been the mark of my downfall.

"Kgraargh." (Miniboss 6)

(So you know my name.)

"That's right. A terrific name, James. So be ready. For I am no simple opponent."

To be honest—He didn't realize.

—I was actually setting up the legendary Holy Trinity Formation special attack. And I've already played out 'Father.'

So, this turn:

"—And of the SON...!!"

So I had to do it. Once and for all.

This shall dictate the end of this arduous battle.

Gathering every last drop of nut and every last pound of willpower I had—

I used up a mass of MP on Shapeshift to summon between my crotch a beastly object.

"Take THIS!"

'Plop.' Said the pair of TWO (pixelated) little things I dropped unto the ground.

It was a clean cast◻◻tion. In the name of the SON.

"Gr- Grarghrh—" (Miniboss 6)

(I- Impossible! Y- Your Balls—)

"That's not all."

This pain wasn't as bad as my older injuries—maybe because the Balls weren;t supposed to be part of my current body anyway—

It was more of an everyday shape I shifted out of my body.

[[Skill:[Pain Tolerance] Leveled Up:[Lv2 -> Lv3]]]

Following this, I corrected my 'Shapeshift' state. Now my dragon balls won't regrow. Though there was another censored object left, to be used in my next turn after this.

[[Skill:[Pain Tolerance] Leveled Up:[Lv3 -> Lv4]]]

Immediately, I sacrificed another THREE claws, off my right hind legs. My index, middle and ring claws.

[[Ability:[HP Regeneration] Leveled Up:[Lv2 -> Lv3]]]

That completes a Full House. A Pair of Balls, and a Three-of-a-Kind of Claws.

"Rgaaa!! Kg- Kgraught...!" (Miniboss 6)

(As expected of an Grand Elder Dragon!! Su- Such indomitable bravery! That's—)

"A FULL HOUSE indeed. At most—you could tie my Three-of-a-Kind. But my High Cards—my Pair of TWO Balls. Unless you had THREE Balls—you have no choice but to sacrifice another, even greater. Take upon these four difficult options;"

"...The Four of a Kind."

"...The Straight Flush."

"...The Royal Flush."

"Or..."

An arid, sulfurous gust of wind only deepened the silence that could yet be heard.

"...The Fold."

A shadow shrouded my face, leaving only my malicious eyes and sadistic grin visible.

I held, menacingly, a hand of 5 dragon scales, emitting 'Aura Pressure.'

"Ghr..." (Miniboss 6)

(Shit... Allow me time to decide...)

"Fine."

His eyes narrowed, symbolic of great focus.

...

I could hear it.

...

I could hear our tense BGM playing.

...

What will he choose?

...

Shall he Fold?

Or shall he Fight?

...

"Gragh." (Miniboss 6)

(Fine.)

...

"Khrkrkraagh...!!" (Miniboss 6)

(Shall... you face THIS...!!)

—?

—!!

"This... This is...!!"

"Grauaurgh! Kraaagrhthakrkrkrthaaaargh...!" (Miniboss 6)

(That's right. A Straight Flush! There's a reason why I merely took the thumb claws of my left and right hind legs. To preserve my other SIX claws! I'd only have up to 4 parts of five on normal days. But—part of my index claw of my left hind leg—broke off as I stubbed it one unlucky day! Here's MY hand... Index Hind Left, Ring Hind Right, Middle Hind Right, Ring Hind Left, Middle Hind Left...! A Straight Flush!)

"..."

The broken index hind left claw couldn't be ruled as a violation. It was merely a matter of luck. And luck was absolutely viable in this battle.

"Gruaaar. Krr—?" (Miniboss 6)

(Looks like your struggling. Shall YOU Fold—?)

"Hoh..."

"Krah?" (Miniboss 6)

(Huh?)

"I'm not done."

Huhuhu...

In the name of the FATHER.

And of the SON...

"And... of the HOLY SPIRIT...!! Go! P◻◻◻S—!!!"

Though blood was spilled, with my current level of 'Pain Tolerance'—I could handle just this.

Once again, I said goodbye to my precious children...

[[Skill:[Pain Tolerance] Leveled Up:[Lv4 -> Lv5]]]

"Kg- Kghrgkhrau—!!" (Miniboss 6)

(Y- Your PENIS—!! That's— That's a rare GOD-LEVEL Vulgar Series Card—!!)

His dialogue isn't censored so there isn't really any point to censoring mine...

"Indeed it is. A GOD-LEVEL Vulgar Series Card. Now... P◻◻◻S. Use 'Ground Pound!'"

With a single whip of the cock, half of all his present claws and scales were sent straight to the Banished Pile.

"Face the power of a Dragon Loli."

"Grh. Grraaugh...!!!" (Miniboss 6)

(Tch. Fusion Summon: Dareth's (Brown Ninja's) Scale Claw!)

Certainly impressive. He fused two of his claws with four of his scales, and threw in a serving of his own MP to summon a stronger card.

"Impressive. But... P◻◻◻S. Use 'Nut-Blaster!'"

"Grakhrgk!!" (Miniboss 6)

(Dareth's (Brown Ninja's) Scale Claw, Tribute Summon Spinjitsu Scale Claw Seal!!)

"So that's your plan. Too bad... P◻◻◻S. Use 'Thighbreaker!!'"

'Thighbreaker' stuns the opponent for TWO turns. That would halt his next move, thus opening a window—

"Grgrhhh! Grh! Ruurghh!!" (Miniboss 6)

(Not so fast! Normal Elder Volcanic Flame Dragon Scaler! Use 'Absolute Seal One Turn!')

"Sh- Shit."

He sacrificed 7 of his scales on field to completely block my 'Thighbreaker' attack once. A Quick-Play Card I didn't consider...!

"Gr... Ggraaaghh!!" (Miniboss 6)

(Spinjitsu Scale Claw Seal... Target: PENIS!!)

...Fuck.

...

It was as if time slowed down. As if I've lost.

...

But...

...

I had another card.

...

The land was soundless as my heart clenched, and thus I spoke—

"Fusion Summon: Young Prismatic Light Dragon in: Dragon Form LV12! You've fallen to MY trap card. The Holy Trinity Formation...!!"

'ロリ✭~変身✭~: DRAGON'

Fusing every card I've played since plus the power of the Gods and the Holy Trinity...

Produced the ultimate monster. Me.

"K- Krargh—" (Miniboss 6)

(S- So. I've—)

"Hehe~✭ I'll properly return my attack~✭"

"AMEN...!"

'Acceleration.'

I instantly climbed onto his back.

Right there. ONE little missing scale on his back, from that dangerous battle.

...

"Dragon's breath."

...

I compressed this beam as much as possible, to fit well into the hole in his back—

"Graragh..." (Miniboss 6)

(Well, once I respawn...)

The beam went straight through his flesh.

And most likely straight through his heart as well.

"Hhraaaghr..." (Miniboss 6)

(...My parts would respawn too.)

...

But there's something.

...

"Hrraug..." (Miniboss 6)

(Thank you. Truly— Maybe receiving the Lord's knowledge...)

...

Something I must say.

...

"Hhuhraaggh..." (Miniboss 6)

(May not have been in vain. So truly...)

...

—Should I tell him the truth?

...

"Aurgh..." (Miniboss 6)

(I thank you... For allowing me to realize such...)

...

—Yeah I should. I'd be leaving in 11 hours anyway.

...

"Hharg—" (Miniboss 6)

(Even at my end—)

"—My Balls. My P◻◻◻S. They weren't real."

...

"Rh? Ghahagh..." (Miniboss 6)

(Oh? Even if they weren't... You had the determination...)

...

"Hhragh." (Miniboss 6)

(To accomplish such an appalling feat.)

...

"...Grargh..." (Miniboss 6)

(...Then—I've finally understood...)

...

"...Grhuar—"

(It was I myself... who wasn't yet done. Not—)

"—You're respawning in 12 hours."

...

"Krrahrkkh..."

(Right, Right. I forget... sometimes.)

"Well played."

...

Even though he just talked about it...

[[Defeated: [Elder Volcanic Flame Dragon / James (Lv1267)]. EXP Absorbed.]]

[[Leveled Up: [889 -> 999]]]

...

[[Skill Learnt:[Prayer Lv1]]]

[[Skill:[Act] Leveled Up:[Lv4 -> Lv5]]]

[[Ability:[Refraction] Leveled Up:[Lv6 -> Lv8]]]

[[Ability:[Identification] Leveled Up:[Lv2 -> Lv3]]]

[[Ability:[Dragon's Breath] Leveled Up:[Lv38 -> Lv44]]]

[[Ability:[Dragon Scales] Leveled Up:[Lv11 -> Lv13]]]

[[Ability:[Mana Recovery] Leveled Up:[Lv25 -> Lv31]]]

[[Ability:[Angelic] Leveled Up:[Lv4 -> Lv7]]]

[[Ability:[Holy Blessing] Leveled Up:[Lv2 -> Lv4]]]

[[Skill:[Magic Manipulation] Leveled:[Lv69 -> Lv74]]]

...

[[Title Obtained:[Dragon Slayer I]]]

[[Ability Obtained:[Dragon Fear Lv1]]]

...

[2 Messages Received from 'systemxd']

[1 Message Received from 'Automated Message']

...


[Young Prismatic Light Dragon (dragon form)] - [Level MAX: 999/999] - [Age: 6+ Days] - [Rating: 4S]

[HP: 5169000/5169000(+14%)] [MP: 21755000/21355000(+14%)]

[STR: 9171780(+14%)] [INT: 10002500(+14%)] [DEF: 17494900(+14%)] [SPD: 2301600(+14%)] [DEX: 2111800(+14%)] [LUCK: 21000]

[SPI: 19998] [DVN: 51]

[Abilities]:

[Refraction Lv8] [Sense Lv10(MAX)] [Dragon's Breath Lv44] [Dragon Scales Lv13] [Flight Lv4] [Object Appraisal Lv1] [Identification Lv3] [Mana Recovery Lv31] [Mirror Lv10(MAX)] [All-Stat Up (Mid) Lv14] [Shapeshift Lv5] [HP Regeneration Lv3] [Mana Sense Lv2] [Angelic Lv7] [Holy Blessing Lv4] [Acceleration Lv4] [Dragon Fear Lv1]

[Extra Abilities]:

['A Bit of God's Power'] [Perfect Language Comprehension] [Immortality (ON)] [Select All] [Bold] [Extinction IV] [ロリ✭~変身✭~] [Contact God EX]

[Skills]:

[Dragon Claw Arts (Minor) Lv10(MAX)] [Magic Manipulation Lv74] [Active MP Recovery Lv2] [Cold Tolerance Lv2] [Overheat Tolerance Lv2] [Pain Tolerance Lv5] [Basic Evasion Lv7] [Light Magic (Minor) Lv1] [Holy Magic (Minor) Lv1] [Act Lv5] [Recording Magic Lv2] [Aura Pressure Lv3] [Aura Control Lv3] [Territorial Detection Lv1] [State Awareness Lv2] [Prayer Lv1]

[Worn Item Skills]:

[Loli-Yes] [Loli-Energy] [Loli-Soul]

[Titles]:

[Reincarnator] [Alpha Tester II] [God's Personal Monster Exterminator+4] [Giant Killer CCCLXXVIII (+378%)] [Crowd Controller IV] [Dual Soul] [Spirit Killer II] [Goblin Slayer II] [Rabbit Killer II] [Insect Killer I] [Dragon Slayer I]


...

I'll check 'systemlol' first. Automated Message can wait, probably.

...

[systemlol: System desu~♡ Dragon Onee-chan already reached Level Max!? Yay~♡!]

[systemlol: Dragon Onee-chan should check Automated Message-san's message~♡!!]

...

[ilysmdragonLoli6969_: ok thanks]

I'll check on Automated Message-san.

...

[Automated Message: Evolution / Advancement Available. Check Options: CLICK TO EXPAND]

...

Hoh...

He's a real Automated Message. Impressive.

Definitely the first action any sane person would take—

Replying to an Automated Message.

...

[ilysmdragonLoli6969_: Bro omgg Thx So Muchhhhh]

...

[Automated Message: Please Do Not Reply To This Automated Message.]

...

I won't bother him, then.

...

[[Extra Skill Obtained:[Fortitude]]]

Indeed. Loads of fortitude, as I illustrated upon the battle I fought...

14