Chapter 19: Amateur Tentacle Play And Expertly Fried Calamari
564 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
not 18+

'Thought Acceleration' was a good friend to have, I thought as I looked high into the star-riddled sky...

Being able to watch Aether's movements was a big help towards improving my Martial Arts Physical-action-based skills. Really. I'm not lying...

--

Now that my head and eyesight could actually keep up with my absolutely insane moves, I was once again able to dodge, rather than just take the risk of blocking. I still had to block some, though.

His flurry of attacks continued for several seconds. Not much time, but I saw well enough. Every swing of the sword, he spun his body, lightly propelling himself with his legs. He did this rather quickly, enough that he didn't lose balance nor fall limp to the ground, while going for the big twists and hot acrobatic moves...

--

[[Skill:[Basic Evasion] Leveled Up:[Lv8 -> Lv9]]]

--

He stopped for a moment.

"Ho... You're already faster..." (Aether)

"...I got a new skill."

...

"Congratulations..." (Aether)

--

"Thanks. You too."

"--What?" (Aether)

--

Adding a 'you too' into the wrong set of replies works a nice razzle dazzle. I've STUNNED him for half a second.

So I used 'Acceleration' to reach him instantaneously--as I raised forward my left arm, and softly extended my other arm below my waist.

--I lightly propelled myself forward with my back leg, and gave a light hop with my front leg.

While I attempted to replicate so perfectly Aether's spinny dual swords, I put in a bit too much strength hopping. The next scene I saw was the same scene, severely blurred, vertically. I was far above the battlefield, still spinning quite roughly.

Mmh. Not a problem.

I fixed the position of my arms and angled my claws, ensuring my claws would properly slash as I fell. I'll be dropping right onto Aether anyway--

MP gathering under me--?

Ah.

He wasn't moving--

Because he was doing a charged attack--!

--

"Furvus・Eludo..." (Aether)

--

I hit the ground, my claws slicing nothing but a black mist. Clearly, he dodged--

--At that very moment, a void-like Flying Slash type of attack came straight at my face.

I'll use 'Distort,' then--!

No--

It's too fast--! It passed through--!

I'll have to move somehow.

But--

I had just one hand--that was in contact with the ground--and nothing else.

...

So out of my highly intelligent instinctual capabilities, I kicked with my feet, which were still in mid-air.

...

Maybe I wont die. Hopefully I'd have the 1-HP clutch plot armor--having spoken to the Creation Gamer God himself. But--

Hm--?

Surprisingly I didn't take damage...

--

[[Special Requirement Fulfilled: 'Damn... !  Bratty girl evade with Confusing skill (Distort)..... !!💢💢 Is it not Panchira (Warp Field) !!💢 But i missed the strike !?? (Basic Evasion)💢💢']]

[[Special Requirement Fulfilled: 'The thighs... (Refracting Dragon Scales) the thighs..... (Acceleration) it is...']]

[[Skill (Special) Obtained:[Arch Evasion Lv1]]]

--

Feeling the pure rage (💢) and anger (💢) amongst trillions of dignified souls imbued within the Special Requirements lore, I could tell--whatever skill I got there was related to my LOLI form in some way. And the other things listed in the brackets...

Every given skill in those brackets were somehow related to that cheesy but delicious Double Jump evasion move I did. Very happily allowing me to dodge Aether's unexpected attack and collect a new skill. Big props to Aether for the surprise attack.

--

"Thank you."

...

"You're welcome...?" (Aether)

"It was an educational experience."

"Ah. I see..." (Aether)

--

"My pleasure to assist." (Aether)

--

'Arch Evasion' huh...

Don't know which 'arch' that 'Arch' refers to but it sounds pretty nutty. Maybe I'll be thrown right into a demonic full bridge stretch position as I face a strike. I'll see what it does soon enough--

--

"...I admit. Your comeback earlier caught me off guard." (Aether)

"Oh yeah. It did?"

"It did..." (Aether)

"Good--"

--

 

"Ingens・Ater・Regio--!" (Aether)

 

--

As he started to cut off my dialogue lines--a concentrated ball of MP formed above him. It was visibly something like a tiny black ballsack wriggling in the air...

 

"--Augeo--!" (Aether)

 

--

That little ballsack underwent a healthful and prosperous growth. Suddenly, the entirety of the field had become either colorless or black. Every surface visible was under an unending shade...

"This is my Realm... The Dark Side." (Aether)

"...!"

--!!

No fucking way...!!

I screamed, clenching my underdeveloped horn tightly, sweat rolling down my buttcheeks and nose. Damn it. My stomach clenched, my crotch pained as I realized the hopelessness of this situation. The damn Dark Side--!!

"Twenty-thousand years ago... my true form and level were sealed by a Demon Lord, number 45th in Demon Lord Rankings. But within this realm, for five minutes, I am partly unsealed. I can summon any part of my body... And use any skill or ability of my true form in battle... And my resistance to magic is amplified..." (Aether)

So there are at least 45 Demon Lords in this world.

"--Feels dangerous."

"It is... even for myself..." (Aether)

Well--I'd assume--unsealing himself even for just barely five minutes may not be easy... His Level hasn't even changed. Still 1650. That's at least what Identification tells me.

"So it comes with a cost."

"That... you could say--" (Aether)

--

The blackened ground cracked, as tentacles sprouted forth. Squid, octopus, whichever, I couldn't tell, as I wasn't much of a marine biologist. If I were just any fucking weak harem-filler loli, the Ecchi tag would already have been a little topping, on top of a delectable Borderline H tag...

"I'll rough you up within this duration..." (Aether)

But...

"We'll see..."

I'm wasn't just any fucking weak harem-filler loli...

"...For I am the SSSS-CLASS Dragon LOLI who has no NO ECCHI TAG attached."

I pushed my senses to the limit, my golden Heaven Aura rising from every pore and fold of my skin, wholly covering my body in raw power. I flexed the muscles on my open arms, as my body was now shaded to perfection, every vein, every muscle group, every joint, perfectly detailed.

"UUOOOOHHHHHHH--!!!"

"--!??" (Aether)

My Cute and Funny War Cry left the whole stage and its single other contestant in awe.

--

The tentacles crackled, straightening themselves as they rushed, tip-first towards me. A whirl of dark mist formed a sharp needle at the attacking tip of each tentacle.

As I tested out my bratty girl 'Arch Evasion' skill, I activated 'Thought Acceleration' just to take a look at what SFX it might produce.

Whenever I evaded an attack, I noticed a bit of an multicolored, 'iridescent' outline-style afterimage of myself that lingered for a brief time--no matter how fast I moved while evading. But only whenever I do evade an attack. No afterimage occurred in between.

--

30 seconds have passed, within his Realm, the Dark Side.

Hoh...

I managed to evade all of that. Dodging was just generally easier with Arch Evasion. Something like my feet being faster the short moment they leave the ground.

--As the next wave of tentacles came in from behind, Aether joined in the fun with his two dirty swords.

--

There also was my Double Jump evasion move. While I've only ever done it once before (a few minutes)--it felt as if it was completely habitual that I'd compress a small amount of MP beneath my feet, target it with 'Select All,' then use 'Distort' in some way to very temporarily solidify that MP, to jump mid-air. This consumed only ~0.1% of my MP per action. Good value. I must have quite the good habits--

--!!

Forced to block, huh. Already failed 100% perfect no-hit run.

[[Skill:[Basic Evasion] Leveled Up:[Lv9 -> Lv10(MAX)]]]

[[Skill:[Arch Evasion] Leveled Up:[Lv1 -> Lv2]]]

--

This was a bit difficult--

While the tentacles were clearly thick and slimy, they weren't fast. Aether himself was much faster. With then combined, I had to occasionally block attacks with my claws.

--!!

He occasionally cut in to bust a fast one (High-Speed Slash) right at my face, from several different openings. The product projectile (Flying Slash) of his two long black swords came in much faster than the tentacles.

--

The onslaught stopped for moment, allowing Aether to go for the next cutscene...

"You've handled this much... Can you handle any more...?" (Aether)

"I'm not sure..."

"Oh. I apologize--" (Aether)

The next wave of tentacles involved numerous thin, translucent tentacles that seemed to float in the air...

"--If I come to seem inconsiderate..." (Aether)

They were much faster than the previous thick few--better aerodynamics, you could say.

"Please take this blow." (Aether)

They passionately writhed and wriggled as they came towards me. A bit harder to target--

--!

"--Don't apologize--I won't choke--"

I'll start using my claws to chop some up at the same time. Or I might actually get hit again...

...

1 minute has passed, into his Realm, the Dark Side.

I could feel my forceful, voluminous heart rate. The fight wasn't exactly exhausting, but it was a somewhat unique experience to block and dodge at the same time. This dark mode ends in 4 minutes.

--Then I noticed something else. That Double Jump evasion move didn't happen to only activate mid-air. It was good skill that didn't discriminate. It seemed to activate under either my palms or feet, anytime I was about to evade anything. 'Distort' didn't make anything solid either. It was more of a reaction between a nasty bunch of skills--activated through the surface of my skin--[Refracting Dragon Scales + Mirror EX + Distort + Warp Field]...

Or that's what I--

[[Skill:[Thought Acceleration] Leveled Up:[Lv1 -> Lv2]]]

--That's what I could tell from just the feeling of the skills themselves. Clearly I was becoming a master of the isekai status powers. Already solved half my skill issue.

--

"Am I too soft...? I can't hit you..." (Aether)

"Oh, no please... You're hard enough... Hard enough."

--

"Oho... Am I...?" (Aether)

"Maybe a bit harder, if you could."

--Just an investment. Higher difficulty equates to more Skill EXP. Even God Seggie would call this good.

"Well. If you want..." (Aether)

--He sheathed his swords. There was no sheathe, however. The swords hovered beside his waist.

"Thank you for the consideration--"

 

"Venus・Unda." (Aether)

 

--

As Aether skipped the cutscene talk the second time: a shockwave, with the grotesque moan of an alphachad, discharged from his body, reflecting throughout the 100-meter limit of the room.

I felt nothing.

--

"That was...?"

--

"That was a..." (Aether)

His face was perfectly sincere. Void of any disrespect--

--

"...Mating Call." (Aether)

--Every detail, every wrinkle of his expression was visible to the naked eye. He stood proud. Respectable.

--

"That's... I can't dodge that."

"Then don't try... Don't leave my fervour (willpower) to waste..." (Aether)

"Don't worry. I won't."

--

"Oh? You won't...? Then don't leave the edge (of the room)..." (Aether)

"I've trained many years... I can ride (stay within) it (the edge) well enough."

--

"Good to hear..." (Aether)

--

 

"Altum・Unda." (Aether)

 

--

The shockwave itself was rather intense. The same thing happened--but this time, I was violently knocked away, rolling limp, embracing the ground. I coughed once or twice. I took no damage though.

--

"Mmh. That feels hard."

--I said as I dragged myself up. That was a distasteful stun move.

"It does feel hard, doesn't it?" (Aether)

"Right, right..."

"Better not falter with my next BLOW..." (Aether)

--!

A undergrown, malnourished tentacle appeared, swimming leisurely through the air. All it took was one slap.

--

"That was a DIFFICULT job. Commission done. Rewards please."

--

"Sorry... I don't have money on me right now..." (Aether)

"Hoh... It's fine, It's fi--"

--

It was within my expectations that he'd suddenly rush at me during every cutscene exchange. That was right now.

This time was--a near-instantaneous upward slash from behind...

I leapt away with Arch Evasion.

Oh--

Then another two--

--

"Oh. I missed..." (Aether)

...

 

4 minutes have passed, within his Realm, the Dark Side.

The ground had collapsed, monuments of darkened stone populating the battle field--each marking a time I've dodged Aether's Ultimate Falling P◻◻◻s attack. It was a weirdly misshapen downward slash of both his swords.

"...Catarractes・Ultimus・Verpum...!" (Aether)

It was powerful and heavy enough the break the dungeon ground. But it wasn't fast at all...

It's a pretty big spell, honestly.

"...?"

"It's complete..." (Aether)

As I thought of a response, I wondrously watched the hundreds of magic circles--that collectively carved the shape of a Godlike Gargantuan Cross-Section of a Vagina into the night sky, alike a great constellation. Certainly commendable. Vagina doesn't get censored though...?

"Very well made..."

--I'll have a check. D◻◻K... C◻M--

"Well said. It is well made..." (Aether)

--Genitalia... Mhm, mhm. The censorship needs a bit of work. These obscene words aren't fit for a child not even a month old...

"Isn't it...?" (Aether)

"Schlong--"

...

Wrong chat...

"I mean--Yes it is... It is well made--"

"--Then--Oh... I have 45 seconds left... don't I...?" (Aether)

--!

He raised his hands in a rush, along with two of his largest feeding tentacles following. A great sphere of MP arose into the air--

Commencing his final attack monologue, speaking at 11.5 SPS (syllables per second), the pitch of his voice gradually deepened.

"--So take this. My strongest attack before I must face the penalty for unsealing myself. That shall be my downfall. You were impressive. I couldn't hit you at all, could I? Maybe a single time, and another. I was unable to damage thee much, but maybe this will. Have a good day following this..." (Aether)

He returned to his regular rate of speech (5 SPS). He screamed his next line, though kept the same dull accent.

"This is... MINIBOSS 8's Falling Darkness Cataract of Extinction Fate Bomb...!" (Aether)

So it's that attack. Damn it--!

The pitch of his voice fell below the minimum hertz of human hearing capability...

"I call upon the Spirits of all whom I've defeated...!" (Aether)

--

 

"Ater・Catarractes・Sors・Interitus." (Aether)

 

--

Without warning, the sack was filled. His Falling Darkness Cataract of Extinction Fate Bomb swelled, covering the whole field in its lightless shadow.

It lowered itself, little by little. Slow as fuck.

I could just--

--!

He's delaying my movement--!

Tentacles of many different sizes and thicknesses came at me. I'll have to take these tentacles on, then, if were to escape this. The MP value in that ball was absolutely dangerous. Mana Sense could tell.

With the help of Arch Evasion, I towards the next room. I'll come back later to take the final hit, once Aether's finished his attack.

The tentacles only ever came at me from the outer parts of the field, forcing me inwards. Pretty difficult, now that he's throwing this many at me at once. But if only I weren't THIS good at dodging--!

"Heh. Don't finish (this battle) before I do (hit you with this attack)...!" (Aether)

"I won't... Aethitonr. Face my strongest SPECIAL TECHNIQUE (of escape)."

Finally then--

--I came upon another edgy Martial Arts Enlightenment; when I happened to accidentally move my arm much faster than I had earlier; it was during a moment of confusion. A blunder I made. That moment seemed to slow down, when I realized I wasn't a master at choosing between two options: Dodge or Block.

Then everything seemed to slow even further, as I realized--I could choose both. I could apply Arch Evasion to any move, anytime I wanted. Just to make some steaming hot maneuvers. In this case; it had activated on the back of my hand, casually accelerating my arm.

--

Halfway to the next room.

Focus a bit more--

Increase Frames per Second--

Taking a deep breath...

--!

An opening--among the rush of tentacles--

--Right there--!

--!!

'Acceleration + Arch Evasion--!'

--

The next room was a desert, featuring ruins scattered across its sands.

I won't be wasting any time here. First thing--I'll remove anything that might mess with me. I erased every living thing nearby with a fat shot of Glare Ray.

Then I activated some Recording Magic through the tip of one claw, watching Aether's Falling Darkness Cataract of Extinction Fate Bomb Attack, through the edge of the room. I took a picture every half second--

--Eh...

The tip of my claw disintegrated.

...

Then escaping Aether's Falling Darkness Cataract of Extinction Fate Bomb was a good choice.

I'll have to rely on my 'Mana Sense,' then.

...

 

For the remaining 5 seconds of his Realm, the Dark Side, I waited.

...

Mm.

...

I'll go back into Miniboss Room 8.

--

There, I saw it.

I scene I haven't seen for almost a whole 5 minutes. The colors of the field and the sky, now not completely doused in blackness.

...

Aether knelt on the ground, struggling to stand. He was drenched in a black, licentious liquid. While he wasn't wounded, his actual HP had dropped below 1%.

--

"You have come..." (Aether)

"Indeed, I have."

...

"It seems... I've failed, haven't I...?" (Aether)

"Yeah. It seems."

...

"So I was the one to be roughed up..." (Aether)

"You were the one to do it."

"Haha. I was. So inadequately unsealing myself, only to lose. My mistake... to misjudge your skill." (Aether)

"...Don't blame yourself. I'm just that good, to be honest..."

...

"Good fight..." (Aether)

...

"We should end this. I'll be taking your EXP. And virginity."

...

"Not my virginity. Please..." (Aether)

...

"But how could you... How could you tell...?" (Aether)

"It's simple..."

"...?" (Aether)

...

"No one came for your mating call."

...

"...I hope to fight another time. In my real true form... and real Level..." (Aether)

"Sure."

...

"It's my first..." (Aether)

--

"But I'm ready. Do it." (Aether)

...

"...I will. Enjoy."

I said, as I lay two outstretched fingers onto his bare chest.

"I shall..." (Aether)

--

"Glare Ray."

I put about 20% of my MP into this one.

"Ooh... Th- That's hard..." (Aether)

Magic really had almost no effect on him...

But--MY overwhelming magic did. His skin melted away, revealing ready-to-cook fresh squid. He really is an invertebrate. Completely boneless...

...

In 4 seconds, I used up 80% of my MP to fry all three of his hearts well done.

His HP finally dropped to 0.

...

[[Defeated:[Black Demon (Duke) Kraken / Aethitonr (Lv1650)]. EXP Absorbed.]]

[[Leveled Up. 1086 -> 1149]]

--

[[Skill:[Arch Evasion] Leveled Up:[Lv1 -> Lv3]]]

[[Skill:[Thought Acceleration] Leveled Up:[Lv2 -> Lv3]]]

[[Ability:[Distort] Leveled Up:[Lv2 -> Lv4]]]

[[Ability:[Warp Field] Leveled Up:[Lv2 -> Lv3]]]

[[Ability:[Mana Sense] Leveled Up:[Lv4 -> Lv6]]]

[[Ability:[Acceleration] Leveled Up:[Lv4 -> Lv5]]]

[[Ability:[Mirror EX] Leveled Up:[Lv11 -> Lv12]]]

[[Ability:[Refracting Dragon Scales] Leveled Up:[Lv13 -> Lv15]]]

--

Mmh. From now on, I'll be using Arch Evasion whenever I'm actively moving. Like whenever I go for a walk...

It'll work well with POV-switch surprise scenes too. 'O- Oh my GOD. Every one step--such a great value of Mana Points released--! B- But! They still have more to spare?!!'

...

Moving on...

The next room's already been cleared...

9