Part 4
178 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

11.

"I have high standards." I sound like an important CEO with little time to waste on trifling matters.

"It's good to have high standards." Big Boss praise like a proud uncle.

But he waves at someone from the crowd to approach their table, either choosing to ignore my indirect rejection or just being dense.

I truly believe it is the former!

The big boss had prepared this meeting and hoped to force me right on the spot!

A youthful-looking man with impressive arm muscles cups his hands as a greeting, his bright eyes stare at me in an expectant manner.

I return it with an icy gaze, wishing to pressure him to kill his ambitions by his own choice.

But alas, this young boy is as brave as his beefy muscles. 

"This disciple greets Sect Master Hei and Peak Master Shi!"

This student, your loud, clear voice will make you the favorite candidate for the roll call representative. 

 

12.

"What do you think of him? He has five spirit veins, a rare talent." The big boss did not slack a tiny bit in promoting the muscular seedling.

But I don't want any disciple!

I'm the fake 'Shi Jing'!

I don't know anything about cultivation!

It looks like I really need to wash my hands in a gold basin and leave the sect!

But first, I need to deal with this young man that aims to hug my golden thigh.

My thigh is cheap and cannot be hugged for smooth sailing promotion!

 

13.

"I have high standards."

"Yes, you have said that before and we all understand." The nice auntie nods understandingly. "This young disciple is highly qualified with a bright future ahead and will not disappoint your expectation."

"Not his face."

"...Pardon?"

"His face is not up to my standard."

When the entire place went silent, only then I knew that everyone was eavesdropping!

How shameless! Don't you feel guilty for doing so?

Mind your own business!

 

14.

Since that banquet incident, everyone in the sect knew that Peak Master Shi will only choose a disciple that looks better than her.

It is a truly high standard!

Even a disciple with five spirit veins is not as rare as Shi Jing's beauty!

I know that 'Shi Jing' has a very beautiful face thanks to a mirror in my bedroom. 

That's why I dared to use Shi Jing's face as the acceptance line.

Hah! Who dares to look better than 'Shi Jing'?

6