Chapter 3: Opening Up
4.1k 13 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We sat down on bar stools in the kitchenette. It was a little uncomfortable considering I was talking to someone I barely knew in a place I had never been before. Heather was staring at me like she was piercing my soul. I clenched my hands trying to think of what to say.

“So… where do you want me to start?” I managed to start.

“I guess… how old are you?”

“Nineteen,”

“Did you go to college?”

“Yeah, but I took a leave of absence. I wasn’t good at the major I chose so I changed it,”

“What were you studying?”

“Originally, engineering. Now I’m trying animation,”

“That’s admirable. You realized that you got the wrong thing and changed it. A lot of people would’ve just stuck through it even if they hated it,”

I could tell she was trying to loosen me up a little and cheer me up. She was doing a good job of it too. Her voice, contrary to her stare, was soft and caring. The usual rough voice was toned down quite a lot.

“Thanks…”

We sat in awkward silence for a minute.

“Anything else about you that you want to mention? That’s only if you want to mention it! You don’t have to force yourself,”

That last part was said in a bit of a panic. She really meant well for me.

“Well… I was pretty sick back when I was human,”

I started explaining the many problems I had, starting with the ones in my childhood all the way to the present. The list was quite long and Heather’s face grew concerned and sad as it kept going. As I neared the end, I got to the most important one.

“Also… I’m… transgender,”

Not knowing if that was a thing in this world, I waited for a response. Heather didn’t say a word. She got up from her stool, came over to me, and hugged me. I was quite surprised, but her warmth felt so nice.

“I’m so sorry. I know it must have been tough on you. To open up like this, it seems like you’ve been holding onto it for a while,” Heather said softly.

Slowly, I began to wrap my arms around her too. I buried my head in her arms as the tears started to flow. What were slime tears made of? That didn’t matter. I felt Heather stroke my head as I began to cry louder. Eventually, it became full on sobbing. I was already out to my family and had been transitioning for about a year. This was different though. I don’t know why, but I just wanted to tell someone who I could get close to… Someone who could hold me like this. It felt like she could crush me with her arms, but she was holding me so gently. I could feel my heart beating loudly as she pulled me closer.

“Okay… from now on I’m going to help you get the body you want,” Heather said strongly.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re a slime now… You can literally become whatever shape you want! So, let’s speed up your transition a little with some shaping!”

I could feel myself practically beaming at that last part. She was right! I was a fucking slime! I could be whatever the hell I wanted to be! Both of us were jumping ecstatically. This was going to be so much fun.

“Alright. So… let’s figure out how to do this. First, let's study you in a mirror. Oh! I have a full body one in my room,” Heather was practically beaming with enthusiasm.

I was practically dragged to her room. There was a queen size bed was located in the middle of the wall to the right of the doorway. The sheets were plain white and unmade. A simple wooden nightstand stood in the far-right corner next to the bed. The nightstand held a small lamp, an alarm clock, and a small drawer. The wall across from the doorway had a large window with the blinds drawn. A dresser was immediately to my right along with the full-length mirror. Opposite the bed was a sliding door closet. A couple coats and dresses were sticking out of it. I was placed directly in front of the mirror and was held on my shoulders.

In the mirror I saw a young man with a feminine face. Facial hair was beginning to sprout after recently being shaved. Brown hair that curled at the ends was puffing from the shoulders. A somewhat rough chin and brow stood out. Below, an Adam’s apple stuck out. Scarred shoulders from acne were covered by a shirt. Arms had hair that was growing back after being shaved. A small chest much like a pubescent girl’s, protruded slightly from underneath the shirt. Legs were unevenly shaved with toes that curled severely.

“What do you want to start with?” Heather asked.

“I think I’ll try modifying my voice. It’ll make the rest of this feel easier,”

I tried thinking of various voices that I would want to try. Anyone from my family would be way too awkward. What if I tried voice actors? I started thinking about the many shows and games that I had watched and thought about which voice I would like the most. One kept popping into my head the most so I decided to start with that one. I swallowed, hoping to whoever was out there that this worked.

“H-Hello?”

My voice sounded totally different! It a lot higher than my normal deep voice. Of course, it wasn’t anime levels, but it was somewhere between that and average. Also, my speech pattern seemed to differ slightly.

“That’s so cool! Alright try molding your body,”

Putting my hands on my face, I wanted my facial hair to go away. Immediately, the hair dissolved and any trace of it was gone. No more beard shadow! I pressed my hand against my throat and pushed on my Adam’s apple. It seemed to shrink into my neck and was barely visible now. I though about making my face similar to my sister’s. When I looked in the mirror, my face looked very similar to my sister’s, but still like my own. That took care of above the torso.

“I’m going to remove my shirt,”

I took off the t-shirt and revealed my back to her. Heather seemed a little shocked when she saw the acne scars. I could tell because she audibly gasped. She retreated her hands, but I grabbed her to reassure her it was okay. I made a decision in that moment to keep the scars. This was still my body and it was a reminder of who I was. If I really wanted to, I could get rid of it in a second. I got rid of all the hair that was on my back, my arms, my chest, and my stomach. I watched as all the hair dissolved and was replace with smooth skin.

“Ugh… I’m jealous. You’ll never have to shave,”

“It’s like heaven. Shaving was such a pain. Especially when you have a small shower,”

I took a look and decided to shrink my shoulders together a little. Not too much; not even more than a centimeter on each side. I made my stomach flatter which made me feel so much better. My stomach was one of my least favorite parts. Next came one of the big changes, boobs. How would I make them?

“Um… this is really weird to ask… but what kind of size should I make my… breasts?”

Heather looked at me and I swore she blushed.

“Anything is fine I guess, but it would be better if it fit your frame,”

‘Well here goes,’

I saw my pubescent boobs grow into something more fitting for an adult. To be honest, I had no idea how big they were since I didn’t have much to compare it to.

“Those look to be… C? Maybe D… Hang on, let me get one of my…” Heather cut herself off.

She walked over to her dresser and opened a drawer. The first thing she pulled out was a sports bra. Then she pulled out a plain tan bra.

“Try this. It’s a D,”

I tried the tan bra on. The strap itself fit loosely, but the cup size seemed to be about right.

“D it is. We’ll get you your own tomorrow,”

The last thing was my bottom half. I looked to Heather and she seemed to get the idea. She stepped out of the room and closed the door. I took a deep breath and dropped the pants. Right there was the thing that I hated the most. I didn’t know what to do, so I just made it disappear. A flat smooth space was left where it was.

I got rid of all the hair on my lower half. God that felt nice. Smooth, hairless legs. There was a birthmark on the back of my leg for sentimental reasons. I straightened the toes on my feet so they weren’t so bent and the nails were the right size. My thighs became slightly thicker. I changed my hips to be a little wider and my waist only slightly narrower and a little lower. Now there was only one thing left that troubled me. I had no idea what female genitalia were supposed to look like. For my entire youth, I never sought out a relationship meaning I was a virgin. This had to be the most awkward thing ever.

“Hey Heather?”

“What’s up? Something wrong?”

“Do you have a phone or something I could use… I don’t really know what a… that looks like,”

Heather seemed to get the gist of what I meant. A moment later, she opened the door and handed me her open laptop. I quietly thanked her and opened a private browser, didn’t want this to be in her search history. Quickly, I scanned through various photos and anatomical images of the female nether regions. Eventually, I just decided to base it off a photo. It looked like just searching the phrase wasn’t gonna cut it. I sheepishly typed in ‘porn’ and got the pictures I wanted. Things got super awkward, like I want to kill myself for doing this awkward. I was basically browsing for pussies on the laptop of a person I just met. Growing tired and anxious, I chose one and applied it to myself.

Standing in the mirror now was a 5’7” (≈170cm), blue eyed, pale woman completely naked. Her skin, apart from her shoulders and upper back, was completely smooth. Brown hair reached the small of her back and curled at the very ends. I couldn’t help but smile with what I saw. Quickly, I put the clothes that Heather had lent me back on.

“I’m decent!”

Heather opened the door and walked in awestruck. We were both practically jumping with joy. Hugging each other, we bounced up and down for a minute. I took a step back and brought myself together before saying,

“Hello! My name is Celeste Lowe. Now you know what I really look like!”

 

At first, I tried using a different method of stating who was saying stuff in dialogue. I thought about a little and realized it was probably not that great so I went back to the good old traditional method. Anyway, I hope you all keep enjoying this story!

109