Ch. 11 – Propositions
1.7k 7 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I slowly turned around only to be confused.

“Why are y’all kneeling?”

“MARRY OUR EMPRESS”
“MARRY OUR EMPRESS”
“MARRY OUR EMPRESS”

“Huhhhhh?”

Eiichi, Ren, and Yui has their sword tips into the floor and were on one knee.

“Your status as an unawakened is probably the highest I’ve ever seen.”

“Most unawakened arch-humans stats are around D to C range during this period and increase during the awakening process also gaining visibility of their level. That means you’ll probably be a monster after awakening.”

“Plus your Pure mana and passive perks may be overbearing, if only we could see the details.”

They each started talking and presenting reasons as to why they asked, even telling me they’ve never heard of luck stat before. This went on for about ten minutes before...

“Well well well... it seems as if my husband has arrived.”

Turning towards the mirror, I see a woman, her skin a brown almond like color, black hair had thick curls that reached to her elbows and you could tell her body was in very good shape due to her shoulders definition. Her flowing toga like dress went well with her knee high sandals strapped up.

‘Damn that’s an Amazon like woman, she’s about 6’4 same height as Eiichi.’

She turns around and her gold eyes match with her golden accessories, completely taking me off guard. Now that I realize it, everybody’s eye color matches their mana type. This woman in front of me is a stunner.

‘....Well, damn she is fine...’

——————————————————

Name: Layla Mehz
Age: 22
Class: Valkyrie
Mana Type: Gold
A.K.A: Empress of Mesozo, Ivan’s Disciple, Favored Granddaughter, One of Mesozo’s Geniuses
Level: 12

Strength: A-
Agility: A
Stamina: A-
Intelligence: B+
Willpower: B+
Mana: A+

Passive Perks: Rejuvenate Body, Natural Warrior, Healing Touch, Favor of Life
Skills: Intermediate-Lower Spear Mastery, intermediate-Upper Shield Mastery, Heal, Mass Heal, Mana Wings, Sun Purge, Light Sweep, Resurgence Mana Technique

——————————————————

‘Are these nobles this strong? The fuck?’

“How are you, I’m Layla of House Mehz.”

“House?”

“Same thing as a clan or family, it’s all quite the same really.”

She slowly walks around me looking me up and down. I could’ve swore she bit her lip, am I that good looking? I look into the mirror.

‘Yeah, I look damn good, I also haven’t seen an ugly Arch-Human yet.’

Noticing me look into the mirror Layla speaks up.

“Your eyes will change when you awaken, I wonder what shade your pure mana will take.”

This woman has such sultry eyes with a natural grace to go with it.

‘I might have to renege on my casual encounters statement.’

“Empress Layla, excuse my insolence but we’ve already alerted the Empress of Taira about this boy.”

Eiichi who was still kneeling along with Ren and Yui spoke. Which threw me off so I turned and asked.

“When did y’all do that?”

“Just earlier with this mental message rune.”

Eiichi smiled and showed his hand which had a dusty cracked stone in it, there seemed to be some type of inscription on it. It didn’t seem like one of the Germanic languages from Earth, it was more of a symbolic language.

My mouth opened wide while staring at the cracked stone.

‘Oh shit, so I should be able to create things like enchantments, also may even create an inventory like item.’

“Hahaha leave it to you to have such a strong reaction towards something so trivial even when next to an Empress.”

“Zzzzzzzzztcrackthhaahh”

Thunder appeared inside of the building. On the floor there was a circle with a symbol of an arrow going up into a smaller circle while another arrow coming down out of a similar circle right next to it.

‘Teleportation !!?’

The symbol was quite simple to be honest. What makes it different from a regular drawing? Is it the mana? The stone? At this point, I know fuck all about this world.

‘Even in 2424 that shit was a fantasy.’

The thunder struck the symbol causing a light shock wave and smoke to appear.

“Ha, such theatrics.”

Layla waved her hand causing a large chunk of the smoke to disappear.

“Coming from you, that’s hysterical.”

A seemingly Japanese woman stepped from the smoke.

‘Are all the arch-human women so good looking?’

She was at least 6’3 with a black taregami hairstyle wearing a lesser layered red, pink and white junihitoe showing her feet that were in sandals.

“You’ve even decided to dress up a little to meet this man huh Akari? Hahaha.”

“Tch”

Akari blushed and looked away.

“If my uncle has contacted me about a husband, I know he is of great potential.”

She walk towards the mirror that had my information up.

‘Damn both of these women are deadly.’

——————————————————

Name: Akari Sendai
Age: 19
Class: Spellsword
Mana Type: Purple (+ White)
A.K.A Empress of Taira, Daigo’s Legacy Inheritor, Clan’s Hope
Level 11

Strength: B-
Agility: A+
Stamina: B
Intelligence: A+
Willpower: B
Mana: A+

Passive Perks: Mana Seeker, Stout Body, Natural Swordsman, Blessed Swiftness, (Tattoo of the Progenitor)
Skills: Beginner-Upper Sword Mastery, Haste, Gravity Domain, Lightning Domain, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Sword, Twin Moon Mana Technique

——————————————————

“Before we address the issues at hand, I feel that first we should agree on a name for the man we want.”

Akari now appears resolute after seeing my information on the mirror. I haven’t been able to scan an unawakened person yet so I have no clue how large the gap really is between me and them.

“Okayyy?? I’ll let y’all choose for me and I’ll decide.”

‘It doesn’t really bother me, but I guess it’ll feel better to have one.’

Everybody instantly started thinking including Eiichi, Ren, and Yui who were kneeling this entire time and finally stood up.

“Ah something interesting indeed.. he seems Aksum, Hausa as well.”

Layla was the first to speak and then everyone abruptly spoke...

“Hamid”
“Galel”
“Fazil”
“Jahid”
“Isaac”

“Uhhhh..”

Everybody was staring at me waiting for my decision like I was one of those referees that fucked a penalty call in a soccer game.

“....Fazil I think is ok..”

56