Ch. 20 – Frozen Hell
1.4k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fuck! Freezing my balls off, and now heart eating Lycans show up?”

“HAAAOOOOOOOOOOO”

There had to be at least 10-15 Lycans converging on Eiichi.

‘Eiichi why don’t you just teleport to where you need to be, you would go where you need to much faster.’

“This is why I don’t fucking teleport.”

Eiichi unsheathed Daigo’s Legacy and got in a lowered stance, the sword started shimmering giving off a bright glow, his eyes dilated causing his black pupils to expand overtaking his purple iris’. Thirteen of the Lycans failed to notice the small purple flames marking their chest.

“Siiiiiiiiiiiinnng”
“Kwiiiip kwiiiip kwiiiiip kwiiiiiiip......”
“Thud thud.....”

Thirteen Lycans instantly fell with vertical gaps in their chests. Two Lycans survived but one had its arm cut-off and the other was missing its leg.

“Of course two S- ranked agility beasts are here..”

The one armed Lycan was scowling even more ferociously while his one legged friend was sliding away.

Eiichi instantly ran towards the one armed lycan, who spotted him and easily side stepped sending glowing blue claws at him.

“Fwooosh”

The claws hit nothing but the afterimage of Eiichi, who was already behind the enormous Lycan.

“Siiiiiiiiinnng”

The shimmering blade hardly moved if you’re looking at it with regular eyes, but the beast was currently frozen as a bloody streak appeared from the top of his head down to the crotch area.

“Squeeeelch”

The halfs each fell in different directions, causing blood and guts to spill all over.

“Pheeewww these S- speed lycans are annoying as teleporting. I guess I should be on my way.”

*

Mehz Palace

“Is there a way to enchant swords?”

“Enchant? Hmm I know for sure that that’s one of the most difficult- ... forgot who I was talking to. You can try speaking to my sister about that, she is the expert.”

With that in mind she walked me to the far side of the palace next to what looked like an indoor pool grotto that was wide open on both sides. Coming through you could easily see the twin suns that were close to setting in about 5 days earth time.

‘Shit took 15-30 minutes just to walk over here...’

“Big sister I’d like you to meet Fazil, the one I’ve told you about.”

The woman Layla was speaking to was nonchalantly resting poolside in a black toga like dress, unlike Layla the woman appeared Caucasian with pure black straight hair and purple eyes.

“I know.”

She said this while not looking my way, she was staring out towards the lake where you could see the twin suns.

——————————————————

Name: Celeste Mehz
Age: 29
Class: Queen of the Dark
Mana Type: Purple
Affiliation: Mesozo
A.K.A: Death Bringer, Queen of the Wall
Level: 22

Strength: B+
Agility: A
Stamina: A
Intelligence: S
Willpower: S-
Mana: S

Passive Perks: Rejuvenate Body, Area of Comfort, Shadow Touch, Favor of the Night
Skills: Complete Necromancy Mastery, Complete Enchant Mastery, Complete Transmutation Mastery, Advanced-Upper Rune Mastery, Advance-Upper Dagger Mastery, Rise, Shadow Teleportation, Equivalent Exchange, Domain of Death, Life Leech, Curse of Nurnon, Resurgence Mana Technique

——————————————————

‘Why am I even surprised.... I guess her level is lower than Ivan’s due to a chunk of her skills being crafting skills. If I had to guess, Favor of Night is actually an insane boost for her.’

“Why are you staring so hard Fazil?”

Celeste who was now looking straight at me, started circling around me.

“I’m simply trying to figure out if you’re actually a good crafter or not.”

“Oh? But that’s something you should already be aware of upon seeing me.”

‘How does this bitch... so the Wall of Eyes are an assassin like organization?’

“Seems as if you’re eyes are as sneaky as I thought.”

Celeste stopped walking and was stunned for a moment, then stared straight at Layla.

“I don’t know how he knew, he asked me earlier.”

Celeste shook her head disappointedly.

“Why are you two here?”

“He wants to learn how to enchant items.”

“With his ability to learn that may be disastrous, but I’m willing to find out.”

“Ohh fu-“

A dark circle appeared below each of our feet. Causing us to fall through abruptly.

*

Paleo Kjarra City

“Any word from Eiichi?”

“Yes Prince Vali, he had the old teleportation route of Gnupi Village so he dealt with all the Lycans and is now on foot to Kjarra.”

“Damn, even with his unreal speed it’ll take him a day or two to get here. How is Signe holding in Odeila?”

“There haven’t been any sightings there yet, and we still have no clue of the King and Queens status in the far north.”

“Don’t worry to much about them Kjeld, they are the strongest in Paleo for a reason. It may be bes-“

“FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM”
“BEHEMOTHS THROUGH THE VALLEY”

“Fuck!”

*
*

Coastal City of Odeila

“Princess Signe what’s wrong?”

“....something feels off..”

Signe was currently next to the rocky beaches in full Viking like armor. While her group of 120 people all wore their armor as well, ready for anything.

Looking at the water Signe had a stunned face.

“No.. it can’t be, they’ve always avoided the water...”
“Ssssk”
“Ssssk”
“Ssssk”

Everyone started unsheathing there weapons.

“Fuck, something new everyday, Signe get back! Get her away from here!”

Sten who was a giant 7’1 Nordic like man pulled Signe back. Being her uncle it was okay for him to do something like this. He wielded a large double bearded engraved axe, he was showing off his tattoos as he had no upper body armor on. Light armor covering his lower body with a black fur sash around his waist. His beard was tied together in a single braid and you could tell his head was freshly shaven. His red eyes looked like lava as he stared at the eerily silent ocean.

“SPLAAAAAAAASSSHHHH SPLAAAAAAAAAAASSSSHHHH SPLAAAAAASSHHHH”

“BEHEMOOOOOTHSSSS”

45