Chapter 7
1.1k 6 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before sending the thin male beastfolk and the regular female beastfolk, I gave them an order. They could only attempt to mate every 10 days. This would allow me to catch the developing child to change them.

I did some experimentation on other species of animals. I found that it was rather easy once I figured out what exactly I needed to change. The issue was that for the beastfolk to give birth it only took three months.

They developed at completely different rates so I did some research on animals that gave birth rather quickly. I decided to check in on them every 11 days so I could modify the embryo at the moment it was still manageable.

The first child they had I made them have the limits of their species strengths. I also threw in golden fur instead of the typical black and brown because it looked better.

The resulting child even from an early age was physically stronger than both of his parents combined. I was satisfied and then I decided to do more complex.

The next child I tried to increase their intelligence. I used a lot of genetic code from humans that I got from taking my blood and hair into my universe to examine them. 

The end result was weirdly enough almost completely human. Even though the genetic code was still wildly different it looked exactly like a human. I was a little spooked by this so my next test was making something completely different.

Early on I tried to use my powers to see the future in my universe and I had limited success. The result was that I got a massive headache and I saw what was the most probable outcome, not exactly what would happen.

I could still change what I saw but I felt something in my mind trying to make me go with what I saw. It was a strange feeling so I wanted to see its effects on something other than myself.

The child had strangely gone blind yet not blind. They could see and react but not actually see anything. It was extremely strange, I also made their fur white because why not. 

I also discovered the child could see the future. Whenever she tried to look into the future, she would go completely silent and she would close her eyes. Not reacting to anything, even if it was dangerous.

It seemed she had no control over the ability but would show slight reactions when the things she had seen came to be.

My final experiment was giving my powers to a living entity not even born yet. I wanted to see what the result would be and I left it at that.

Through the whole process it was strange. When I was modifying the code there was something in the back of my mind telling me what would happen if I changed it.

A sort of instinct deep in my head. I eventually got annoyed by it and went into reality to play some chance games. It was rather disappointing, nothing telling me in the back of my mind what to do or what would happen. 

I went back and continued my experiments and it was back yet again. I eventually decided it was not too large of a problem since it was actually helping me. 

After finishing my experiments I got a bit bored and decided to mess around in some random galaxies. I zoomed out and randomly chose one. Almost instantly after zooming in I noticed the galaxy was much dimmer than normal. I zoomed more in on the darkest portion and I found something shocking.

There was a giant machine around a star. Letting out a limited amount of light. I saw ships moving to and from planets. Then I saw a massive opening that seemed to tear space.

I tried to sense it and I found that whatever made the machine somehow managed to create wormholes through an insane amount of energy.

I zoomed into a ship and I saw something not human at all. They were like octopuses but more massive and had a few less arms and no suction cups. They seemed to be fused with the ship into a console of sorts.

I followed the ship as it went through the gate and zoomed out to find they were in a different portion of the galaxy, nearby, but still much faster than light. 

In terms of my reality's physics, this was completely impossible. I was a bit shocked for a minute before I saw the octopus like unfuse with the ship and walked out.

I eventually decided to explore this species to see just how advanced they were. I noticed that none of their gates would teleport a ship more than a short distance.

Even though I say short, I really mean thousands of light years, not short at all. However compared to the entire universe, it really was short.

I eventually decided to try to speak to one. I teleported a ship into a random blank space. I made sure before I left to give my power to a rock on a random planet as a marker.

I saw the creatures on the ship panic at the sudden teleportation. The ship itself had around 12 of them. I finally decided to make my appearance once I saw them all together.

I materialized my avatar and two of them quickly shot me with, something. A hand cannon of sorts but on their tentacles. They quickly backed away from me once the shots simply disappeared the moment they hit me. Then I noticed numerous things shooting at me from the ship itself.

A defense system, a rather good one as well. I eventually got tired of it and instantly vaporized all the weapons shooting at me, including the hand cannons on their tentacles.

They were shocked at the sudden disappearance of many objects but I eventually decided to try to communicate. 

I created a hologram of sorts that was the system they were previously in. I included everything in the system, from the gate to the giant machine around the star itself. I pointed at the gate and then sent my intent to all of them.

"What is this?" With those three words I waited as they seemingly talked to each other.

They were a bit shocked but then I decided to give them a little scare, I made a protective bubble around them and teleported us outside of the ship.

They were instantly frightening and quickly tried to move but I only removed the gravity, keeping the air they used to breathe.

After seeing their ship for a few seconds I teleported back into the ship and kept looking at them. A quick rushed conversation later one came forward.

The creature had purple scales all over along with green tipped tentacles. It pointed at the gate and then at the machine around the star. I nodded and then sent another sentence.

"I understand the power comes from the star, show me where your capital is" 

I quickly remodeled the hologram to show the entire galaxy. The tentacles were not very accurate so when they pointed at a space near the middle I zoomed into the region around it.

They pointed a few more times before the result was a single star system. However, there were quite a few massive structures around the system. There was even one seemingly taking apart an entire planet and shooting out space ships. I nodded and then was happy they pointed at a planet.

Instead of just zooming into 1/3rd of the planet, I made the entire planet a map showing the entire planet on a 2D surface. They once again pointed at a massive city.

I nodded and then teleported them back to the system they were previously at. After all, even if the civilization knows that I exist, there is no way they can hurt me.

I zoomed over the planet they showed me after following where my hologram was and then I found the city. I created a massive avatar, as big as a titan outside of the city. The entire planet was barren except for the cities. There was weirdly no smoke at all yet a thriving city.

I quickly saw countless projectiles come at me. I made every single one disappear once it came in contact with me. I wasnt even moving yet they were completely on the offensive. 

I sighed and I waved my hand, creating a field that completely negated their power. Quickly the city lights turned dark but since it was daytime it was not really dark. I didn't really know how I but could tell there were numerous places that would explode so I made the sources of the explosions disappear.

I then shrunk my avatar and waited outside of the city. I assumed with their massive galactic sized civilization they would be able to figure out how to talk to me.

While I was waiting, I put a massive invisible barrier around the galaxy. Making it so even if they tried to escape to another galaxy, they would hit the barrier. 

After just a few minutes I saw a single member of their species running towards me. I grinned and teleported them closer to me, they were a bit shocked at first but quickly composed themselves.

They had a semi-humanlike face. Which was quite weird but I didn't mind that much. They had three eyes that were completely black, no mouth, two holes that I assumed was a nose, and another couple of holes on the side of their 'head' that I thought were ears.

After I gave them a good look I removed the field which let power back into the city. I grinned and I wondered what they would do now. I made the ground below my avatar and the creature rise and float into the air. 

I created a chair which I sat on and I also made a chair for the creature. After seeing it struggle I simply created a bean bag of sorts and watched the creature sit down as well.

I then sent it a wave of intent.

"Figure out a way for us to communicate, this must be quick and fast. Bring as many of your kind as you desire, once you figure it out, simply wait outside the city with whatever machines you want, I will bring them and power them as well." 

Then I teleported it back into the city and waited. 

I noticed the creature rush into a building but I decided to just wait. I wanted to see how they would solve it. After a few minutes I decided to give them a little scare. I teleported a moon from a random galaxy into the sky while making it have no gravity. 

After making sure it wouldn't influence the gravity I materialized a small rock and threw it at the moon. There was a massive explosion but I made sure to make it not too strong so it wouldn't destroy the city. 

Then just a few seconds later the entire surface of the moon, which was highly visible in the sky, completely cracked. The moon completely cracked in half and a massive gaping hole through the entire moon was created.

I teleported the moon away and noticed the entire city seemingly in a frenzy. I then saw them calm down but still move rather quickly. 

I eventually saw them bringing out large machines, around the size of a dresser. The original creature was there as well but the number increased to around 7 of them. 

There were around 5 machines around that size so I increased the size of the floating area by quite a bit just so the machines would fit. Then I waited a bit more.

Once a few others walked away from them and left them there, I finally teleported the 7 and the machines. I quickly gave power to the machines and then spoke one sentence.

"Let's talk science."

Starting to get into the really interesting parts of the story. This will be one major portion of the story for quite a bit.

40