Chapter 13
831 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After slowing time back to a normal level and going into the bubble, I was shocked to find a massive planet with greenery sprawling all over. Just from the 1/3rd of the planet I could see there seemed to be no oceans but lakes all over.

Zooming into the planet there were colossal trees that seemed to house beings in them. Closer inspection made a single word appear in my head.

'Elves'

They really looked like elves, they seemed to be one with nature, all looked rather feminine, and had animals fawning over them.

The only difference was that they didn't have long ears, their ears were instead around the size of a normal humans yet they had pointy tips. If they were longer, they would be the exact definition of elves.

Looking for the assistant soul I found her in a building inside of a massive tree that was easily the tallest thing on the planet. Seemingly as high as skyscrapers from reality.

She made an avatar similar to the 'elves' and I had to admit, she was very beautiful. Sadly, I simply ignored it and I materialized an 'elf' avatar for myself.

Quickly turning her head she looked at me for a second before giving a smile and then replied to me.

"Hello, I have waited quite a long time to see you. What do you think?"

"It's pretty good, the elves really live up to the name, do they have long lifespans though?"

"Elves?"

"Oh, yeah, the people you made are elves in my opinion."

"What is an elf?"

As she asked this her eyes lit up a bit and she seemed quite curious.

"Well, they live long, easily hundreds of years and sometimes are even immortal. They also are usually friends of nature and animals, generally a bit more on the feminine side. They also have long ears."

"Long ears? Why?"

"Well..."

I stopped because I really didn't have a good answer for that. Why the did elves have long ears? Better hearing?

"I am not entirely sure myself to be honest, it is just one of their trademarks." 

"I see."

Well, the elves would probably be staying on this planet so it didn't really matter. I decided to get to business.

"Do you have a name?"

"Not one that I have accepted."

"So you are called names you do not accept?"

"Yes, the elves of this world call me the Goddess."

"I see, what do you think of Amy?"

"If you give me the name then it is the one I will accept. So, why else did you come? I doubt you came just to give me a name?"

Right after she said that, I covered the room in the energy and she was instantly curious. After numerous tests I found that while I could effortlessly move the energy, it was extremely difficult for anyone else to do so.

Amy brought in a few elves and they tried but they could only move a slight amount after a large amount of effort. We also discovered that it had quite a good effect on the souls of creatures.

While I had initially called it magic, it was more a variant of soul power that anything with a soul could absorb slowly with effort. This was proven through even trees gradually having their incredibly faint soul nourished.

Getting a bit impatient with the plants, I manually moved a massive amount of the energy into the plants and their soul became more and more powerful.

Eventually, one of the tests on the plants lead to a sentient plant. It had taken quite a bit of energy but it did happen and the plant was able to communicate through intent.

Giving more soul energy to the souls allowed them to do the things I saw the rock people do. At first I thought that they used the energy itself to do impossible things like shooting blades of wind, fire, water, and even earth.

It was an amazing discovery and I was rather excited to see what else it would reveal. Eventually, I created a barrier in space while having Amy watch the inside as well.

I made 3 avatars in the barrier, one of them was just a plain fleshy body. The second was one that was lightly nourished with the energy that seemed to enhance souls. The last was extremely nourished and when I was in it for testing it was rather easy to use the energy.

Speeding up time in the barrier resulted in the energy which was infused with the soul to gradually lower but the shocking thing was that the bodies with the enhanced soul lasted much longer in the sped up time than the one without any.

It seemed like the more energy absorbed the longer the lifespan of the being that was absorbing the energy. This was also true with plants after another test.

Realizing it was shockingly like the energy in the cultivation novels I had read in reality a few times I decided to just call it Divine Energy. The reason was that only beings with huge amounts of soul power could create it and it was a horrible ratio.

For example, if you created one unit of Divine Energy it would easily take a thousand to a hundred thousand units of soul energy to create it.

There were also no benefits to making the Divine Energy after testing it a few times. I could easily make the energy more dense so during the tests I made the energy extremely dense.

At one point I noticed that it was possible to solidify the Divine Energy into what looked like stones. It was quite easy to absorb the energy from the stone and after it was empty it would turn to dust and disappear. 

I wanted to see the limit to the amount of Divine Energy that could be forced into one point and after compressing it to an insane degree, the stone seemed to slowly change colors and it was emitting light. The more energy after that point simply made it more and more bright of colors.

Making my vision go deep into the stone it seemed like the Divine Energy took light and would tear it apart, it was a very interesting event.

After finding out all this I was very curious to see how powerful a creature could get so I created another avatar. Amy suggested that instead of forcing the energy it would bring more results if I used the avatar to absorb the energy to see the different levels of energy.

Since it made perfect sense I went into my avatar and I kept making the Divine Energy and then absorbing it right after.

I found that it was not really my soul going into the avatar but instead a fake soul that was connected to mine was created in the avatar and when I left the avatar the soul would dissipate instantly.

After absorbing the rich Divine Energy I created all around the avatar at a constant pace, I felt something in my body rumble and I could feel my body changing.

Waiting it out it seemed like the avatar grew stronger and more durable. Instead of just enhancing the soul the Divine Energy also made the body a bit stronger. This also gave me an idea. I paused the test and created another avatar.

For this avatar, I instead absorbed the Divine Energy into the body of the avatar and not the soul. Instead of the gradual changes of the soul the body of the avatar quickly became much stronger.

It seemed possible that the Divine Energy didn't just have to be soul enhancing but could also be body enhancing. After passing the first barrier it resulted in the soul in the avatar growing stronger.

After absorbing a lot more and increasing the pace quite a few times there were exactly 99 'barriers' and right afterwards when I tried to absorb the Divine Energy more it seemed like the next barrier prevented the body from absorbing it.

Doing the same thing on the avatar that focused on the soul once again, after the 99 barrier it seemed like there was a hard limit. I even tried to force energy into the soul bit it quickly dissipated it. 

For reference, the 99 barrier soul enhanced avatar was easily stronger than Amy and could easily destroy a planet effortlessly. Through multiple tests the body enhanced avatar could even survive in the core of a star, destroying a planet was effortless as well.

I was rather satisfied with the results and then Amy asked me a question.

"So, why do these tests?"

"How else can we figure out how things work?"

"Don't you just know?"

"Nope, I have no clue how things work, why would I do the tests if I knew? It would be a total waste of time."

"But... You can easily do things like create entire solar systems effortlessly, creating beings like me is as easy as breathing. How can you do this?"

"Dunno."

After I said that, she just looked at me and sighed. We also tried to have Amy absorb the Divine Energy but it seemed like although she could manipulate it far easier than any other sentient being, her soul and body would reject it.

It was a rather interesting discovery and I let out a sigh as I wondered how Creator figured out how to make such an incredible energy.

This was one of the main reasons the moment Creator found my rock person avatar, I quickly disappeared. I wanted him to be untainted by me and he would find out things I didn't even think of.

I eventually went back to Amy's 'house'. It was an incredible place to be since it was completely made out of a tree easily the size of a skyscraper. 

It seemed like it was her nature to value life and I supposed it made sense. When I showed her life she was interested and even ended up making a species based on valuing all types of life. 

She seemed to make the tree grow a sort of fruit and I was rather curious about it. She handed me one and then spoke.

"Try it, the fruit is one of the most valued fruits in this world."

I looked at it and took a second to examine it. The fruit itself was an apple sized had a circular shape with an orange outside, the skin of the fruit was slightly hairy.

Taking a bite into the fruit, it felt like biting into an apple and it was extremely tasty. I normally ignored things like hunger and sleep in my universe since I saw no real need for it but the fruit itself was extremely good.

Eventually, I realized that I could eat any food I wanted. I was quite excited at this fact since there were quite a few delicious foods I wanted to try.

Quickly making a steak in front of me, Amy's eyes lit up at the new food and then she quickly asked a question.

"Can I have one too?"

Nodding and materializing another steak onto a plate in front of her and instead of eating it she started using soul power to examine it. I chuckled and realized anything new she much be extremely curious about.

I took a bite of the steak and it was nothing like what I imagined. It occurred to me at that moment that simply making something like a solid rock was extremely easy, making a super combination of things for a perfect steak was completely out of my scope of knowledge.

Amy also realized that the steak was a bit off but kept observing it. I then put the steak down and let out a sigh. Making an entire galaxy was a cakewalk for me and only took a bit of effort but I couldn't make a single steak.

"Don't bother with it Amy, it isn't what I wanted."

She gave a soft "Oh" and then put it down and tried it before putting it down like I did.

I had to admit, I was quite disappointed but then I realized this was a world full of animals that could probably have good meat in them.

Quickly getting excited again I stood up and striked a pose, I turned to Amy and spoke with passion in my voice.

"Amy! Let's go get us some meat!"

Bit of an early chapter since I was inspired. Hope yall enjoy!

29