Chapter 12
846 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I looked in shock it really was like a god. It literally created an entire solar system using methods I didn't even think of to make it significantly easier.

What was most surprising was that I really didn't give the soul any abilities like creation or destruction. It was solely relying on it's own soul power.

I was stunned since it really was like a god, the only thing was that I was the one who supercharged it. I decided to see what else it would do.

Quickly after it finished it was just looking at itself and then I watched in shock as it tore a piece of its soul out of it. I recharged the soul and watched as it closely observed the dissipating chunk that it ripped out.

Then it tried creating a soul. It's soul quickly wavered and the immense radiance instantly faded and it quickly ran out of soul power.

It only managed to make a ball of energy that was partially a soul. I eventually decided to once again charge the soul as I wanted to see what it could do.

I hated to admit it, but the soul was actually better than me at creating things so I wanted to see what else it would do so I could learn from it.

Seemingly resuming what it was doing when I pumped soul power back into the soul. It was a strange experience, to me it felt like me charging a battery and it was rather easy.

However, I had seen how inefficient it was to manually absorb souls such as the soul creature I left on the planet in the beastfolk solar system.

To slowly gain enough power to do what the soul did with my support would be nearly impossible. Just making a single planet would easily exhaust the power of the soul if they didn't rely on any help.

By help, I obviously meant myself. I could give a rock the ability to easily destroy the surface of a planet. While I hadn't tried giving that much power to anything before, I could tell that it was possible.

It seemed to try shaping the soul into many different things and each time it did it used an absurd amount of energy so I kept powering it up.

It was rather inefficient to call them 'it' and 'the soul'. I decided to give it a name. I was torn between a normal name or something like 'Creator'.

Honestly, it was far more entertaining to watch and interfere occasionally instead of be revered and have to worry about other things.

In the end, I decided that I might as well give him a grand name. I sent a single sentence, with this experiment, I wanted to interfere as little as possible.

"You are Creator"

Creator stopped and looked around in a flash. He quickly used a large amount of power just to try to see anything around him.

Seemingly wanting to see me I decided to stop watching and speed up time. I focused on the bubble and sped up time in it.

I made it so that when Creator got low on power it would boost him to a good level. To do this, I couldn't do a super fast speed up, instead, I had to create a sort of battery in the barrier that would power Creator up whenever he got low.

Since I made the battery absolutely massive I could tell when it got low and would only periodically have to charge it back up.

Eventually, I made another bubble after finished up the battery. This one kept the rules but sealed off all contact. The bubble was around the same size as the previous bubble.

I was curious what would happen if I tried make a sort of assistant for myself. They could help find out ways to better use my powers or even find completely new powers.

Strengthening the barrier immensely to the point where even when I tried to send a hit at it the barrier still didn't budge I made it stronger just in case.

For the test I was about to do, there would be little holding back and if I didn't want to pay full attention to it making the barrier extremely strong was necessary. I created the soul and didn't hold back.

The form of the soul was a female this time. I quickly structured her form before I pumped her soul with power. Instantly her eyes opened and she was confused and looked around.

I created a soul avatar with power linked to double whatever her power was. I used my power and just as I was about to send a sentence I slapped my head while controlling the avatar and I thought about how dumb I was.

Through sending images into the minds of the beastfolk a while back they advanced language, why couldn't I just copy the English language into her.

She was simply staring at me and not doing anything, just observing me. I sent my understanding of the English language and she seemed surprised.

Then she spoke. It was a strange experience, talking through the soul.

"Hello?"

"Hello, how are you?"

"I... Think I am good."

"That's good, do you have any questions?"

"Who am I?"

"An experiment."

I replied after a short pause. I was initially going to hide the fact that she was just a test but I decided just to be direct with it.

"I see... what am I?"

"You are currently a soul, I gave you life to assist me."

"Oh... Why should I help you?"

"Honestly, you have no say. I have complete control here and I need help testing things. I can say that if you agree I will give you many benefits though."

"Such as?"

"Well, when I show you life, you can create your own planet and fill it with whatever life you want and treat it however you wish. Power is pointless, in here, you will have all of it."

"You say in here? Does that mean there is more out there?"

I paused for a second. It was a slight error in my words but she picked it up instantly.

"Yes, this is an incredibly small part of what is out there. You will find out much if you agree."

She went silent and seemed to think about it. In all honesty, I really didn't want to create another soul since I didn't really know how else to convince them. Luckily, my worries were not realized.

"Alright. I don't know much, but I will help you in return for knowledge."

"Thank you."

I then sent her knowledge of the beastfolk and my experiments testing with their genetic code. Her eyes seemed to light up.

"Is that life?"

"Yes."

"Why are they different from us?"

"We are currently completely different types of beings. I will give you a body to experiment on."

"Thank you."

I created an avatar and then gave it to her. She was already easily double the power of the Creator at his peak when I charged him up.

She quickly took the body and seemed to try touching it at first but then realized she could only affect it when she used her soul power.

"Don't worry about losing the power, I will give you a boost whenever you need it. All I want you to do in the time when I am gone is experiment with life. Organize a report showing your results. You can do whatever you wish in here."

"Wait... Where are you going?"

"I have other things to attend to. Also, you can create more souls like you. Here is my current understanding of making a sentient soul."

Using my new information transmission ability I sent her when and how I figured out the differences between souls and making them sentient.

"Thank you."

"You say that a lot, don't thank me. I am using your results for my own gain, however, do whatever you want here. Just show me results when I come back."

After I said that I made the avatar dissipate. I adjusted the barrier to become an even stronger barrier since I was worried she would try to break through.

I had giving her a lot of knowledge, let her have access to a huge amount of power, and was going to leave her alone for the time being.

Speeding up time in her bubble I made it so it was not too fast but definitely not slow. I was eager to see results but I didn't want the battery to die out every few minutes.

Making the battery in the bubble even stronger than Creator's. I then left to go check Creator, his battery had gone down to about half. In the sped up time I was curious how long had passed.

As I re-entered the bubble after I slowed time I was shocked to find a planet that had buildings all across it. There were rock people walking around.

Looking at their souls was very interesting, it seemed like the rocks were held together by their soul. There were a few that had a very strong soul that made their bodies stronger than others.

Creator was actually in a temple of sorts. He had created a rock body for himself but it was more of a metal body. It seemed like he already figured out that metal was stronger than rock and his body was very sleek.

After taking another look he looked like a robot. I noticed the rock people were walking around instead of worshiping him but he was sitting on top of a massive altar.

I was curious about it but I didn't interfere. I wanted to see what Creator would do. Speeding up time but watching from a distance I was shocked when I suddenly felt the battery in the barrier rapidly drain.

Just as it was about to empty out I recharged it. I slowed time and saw crazy things. The rock people were doing what could only be explained as magic.

However, I could easily see what they were doing. There seemed to be an invisible bubble around the planet that had a strange energy in it.

I could tell the energy was not soul energy but was somehow connected to it. Watching the rock people fighting closely it seemed like they were controlling the energy and it would do wondrous feats.

Looking for Creator I found him in the center of the planet, he was constantly emitting energy and then I noticed it. The energy was actually slowly dissipating and he was constantly recharging the energy.

Deciding to create a rock person avatar I found a very desolate area and then materialized it. This was a mistake. Almost instantly I felt the energy react to the sudden appearance and I could tell Creator was rushing to the avatar.

Quickly dematerializing the rock avatar I saw Creator look around where the avatar was. The energy was starting to become thinner so I decided to help a bit.

After looking at the energy once again I was stunned to find that it was extremely easy to control with thoughts. It seemed like it was a type of soul energy that had its purpose changed.

Trying to copy it I felt the voice once again give me some help and I quickly mastered it. Making the entire solar system filled with the same energy it was obvious that Creator would notice.

He looked around and tried to sense me through the energy but it was pointless. I was rather excited about this new type of energy that seemed to react easily to thoughts.

I went back to the other bubble and I was thinking about how the female assistant soul I created should have a name. I was ready to do some experiments with her to figure out this new energy.

Apologies for the late chapter, work really caught me up and I was too busy. Also, tell me what you think of the dialogue. Normally, I don't do much but I want to experiment.

32