Chapter 14
739 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amy looked at me with a blank look on her face before she fiercely reacted and yelled.

"No! Meat is bad!"

"Why? Meat is delicious?"

"That is such a horrible reason! You want to end an innocent life simply because you want to eat something delicious?"

"Yes."

In my mind, it wasn't anything much. In reality after all, we had factories that their sole purpose was making meat and other such things.

She looked at me with anger and disgust. I didn't really mind that much. I quickly ran out of the tree and Amy chased me. Yelling at me and calling me all manners of names.

Running past many animals I couldn't find one that I thought would have some good food. Quite a few of the elves looked at me curiously but when they saw Amy chasing me they quickly made way.

While I was running a lot of thoughts ran through my head. I had to be honest, I was quite lonely earlier since there was no one I could really talk to.

It would be quite simple to instantly kill a bunch of creatures and take them but I was having a good time running around. It was more or less a way of relaxing after a bunch of tests.

After going through quite a bit of forest, I found it, the creature I was looking for. It looked like a cow and was in a large group with other members of it's species.

Amy finally used her powers to warp in front of the animals and then yelled once again.

"Stop! All life on this planet is sacred!"

"I want some meat Amy."

I had already given up in my head since I didn't want to make Amy too mad since she helped me quite a bit with testing and figuring out things related to Divine Energy.

Standing in a stance I lunged at one of the animals and Amy jumped at me. We both went tumbling away from the animals.

I jumped up and she grabbed my leg, tripping me. I was having quite a good time before she finally just grappled onto my leg and then pleaded with me.

"Please! Don't do anything to the animals! What did they do to you?"

"Okay."

"No! I- Wait, what?"

She seemed a bit confused about how quickly I agreed. I gave a grin and then spoke with a smile.

"I won't eat any of the animals if I can get other types of good food."

"Deal!"

She said as she stood up. I had to admit, that was easily the most fun I ever had in my universe. It was usually just me coldly watching how things folded out and then adjusting things to entertain me.

After all, having fun and being entertained are completely different things. It was entertaining to watch planets collide and stars explode but it was not very fun.

While it was just a quick little event it was really something that made me a bit happier and I was glad of how it went.

It was good to let go of the fact that I had absolute power of what happened in my universe and just enjoy it for a while.

Amy gave me many foods that were made by the elves and I had to admit, they were all really good. I was rather curious about how Amy managed to get only kind and loving elves.

Given enough of a population, there must be some variants that would have liked meat or been rude but I had not seen a single rude elf or one that has even talked about meat.

While we were eating I decided to ask about the elves.

"Hey Amy, how did you only get nice elves?"

"I put it into their souls."

"How? After they have children wouldn't it only stay on the parent?"

"Well, souls are formed through the reaction between two souls during intercourse right?"

"Uh... Yeah, of course."

"..."

"What? I never looked that deep into how souls are made naturally."

"Well the moment life connects there is a reaction which made a soul."

"Oh, neat. Continue."

"I made it so that their souls have a sort of... permanent lingering effect on them that causes them to be nice. Following any section of their soul, including during the formation of a new soul."

I could tell she tried to make it sound better than it really was. To put it simply, it was a sort of binding effect on the soul that would be able to follow during birth.

Hearing that it gave me an idea. What if I used that sort of binding effect to create a sort of soul contract, it would be able to destroy the soul if they tried anything against the binding effect.

This would bring about many different possibilities and I was curious about just how it would work but I then thought about testing it with Amy and I quickly realized a problem.

Knowing that Amy valued life quite highly I decided to go test it alone instead of with her. Then I asked her to show me how to apply it she showed me and explained it in detail.

The more I heard the more confident I was that it would be possible to make a soul contract. I put it in the back of my mind and decided to test it later.

I also felt that Creator's battery was getting low even though time was still slowed down. I eventually decided that I would go check it out since I wanted to know how he was using that much energy.

Giving a brief goodbye I didn't speed up time and instead let it stay at a normal pace. Going to Creator's barrier I found him and noticed he was experimenting with the stones of Divine Energy.

Realizing he would just be following the same steps me and Amy went through to eventually reach the end of the multicolored glowing stone, I left him alone after charging the battery in the barrier.

I went over to the beastfolk world but since I had not sped up time there was not much happening. Speeding up time slightly I quickly stopped when I noticed the two tribes battling.

It was rather shocking since they tended to value members of their species quite highly so I watched from above. They only had sticks and stones that they used as weapons.

Getting bored I went to check on the four factions on the other continent of the beastfolk world I noticed that the humans had separated and now there were only three factions. Zooming out to look for them I found them quite a distance away.

Compared to the two tribes which split they were easily ten to eleven times as far as they were to each other. They had already rebuilt a small village along with a temple at the highest point.

Looking inside the temple there was still beastfolk drawings and displayed me as a great beastfolk. I felt a bit bad for the humans after realizing they were in a world which respected beastfolk and not humans.

I decided to give the humans some help since they were basically going against walking tigers that could quite easily bend metal and tear them apart.

It was quite easy to tell they eventually they would split into different cultures and seeing someone not of their species would set them off quite a bit.

Finding the leader I sent them a single image. It was a fire with numerous rocks above it, one of them melted and fell into the lava. It was just a small hint but would lead to them eventually figuring out how to melt metal if they came up with hot enough flames.

As I was watching over them I remembered the house I created long ago. Well, it seemed like long ago but it really wasn't that long ago.

Going over to the strangely flat planet I looked over the items that I brought over from reality. A book and a computer. The computer was repaired when I reversed time on it.

Looking at the book and computer it made me realize that I never really relaxed in my universe. It was always me figuring out something or making worlds or testing stuff.

After that I simply zoomed over to a random galaxy and I just watched it for a bit. I was always busy and I never really relaxed and I wanted to make a place where I could just relax.

Thinking that a planet would be nice since I would be able to just sit and enjoy the peace I willed myself to the different solar systems to check out planets.

After going to a few I was surprised to find water on the surface of one. Looking closely from the surface of the planet I found that it was a truly amazing view.

I decided that this time I would just be lazy and try out soul binding on a few souls. Making a beach chair and a avatar I sat on the chair and decided to get to work.

When making my avatar I made sure to make it basically invincible since I didn't want anything to really disturb me like actually having to breath. Instead of having organs and other such things it was more of a solid metal avatar.

Luckily it was easy once I took it over and the avatar was easily moveable and it was like a normal body but without any discomfort.

Then I created a female humanoid soul but instead of giving it enough power to do whatever it wanted with it's own strength, I granted it a portion of my powers.

Focusing on my abilities to teleport and create I found that it was rather easy. Quickly the soul seemed to have a sort of change but I couldn't really tell exactly what it was.

Thinking that I really had to figure out what changed in a soul when I gave my powers I decided that it was of low importance and it didn't have to interrupt what I was doing.

Using the soul binding I made it totally loyal to me along with wanting to follow my orders. While I was doing it I realized that I was losing my restraint to let souls be and not interfere with sentient things.

Deciding just to let it go I created a human body but made it strong enough to withstand even space and super hot or cold climates.

I wanted the body to be able to literally survive being thrown from space at a planet and still survive. The plan was that it would be able to help me or even pass on my messages without any threat to itself.

Realizing I was staring at it since I made the body a female body I materialized clothes made out of an absurdly strong cloth. Putting the soul into the body I noticed she was just looking at me.

Sending her english through intent she then spoke.

"Hello master, is there anything you want?"

I was a bit confused at her calling me master but then after a brief pause I thought that it made sense. 

"I am a bit thirsty, can you make me something to drink?"

"Well..."

Quickly noticing the problem I also realizing that I couldn't materialize food either, drinks other than water were quite difficult as well. Then I had an idea.

"I'll send you to someone who help make these things and teach you things."

"Thank you."

I teleported her to where Amy was and then I tried speeding up time from a distance. I found that I could tell that it was sped up and I waited a few seconds in the sped up time.

Sending a line of intent telling her to come to me and then wondering if she would be able to hear it and instantly she appeared in front of me. Slowing time back to a normal rate after she appeared.

"Hello master. What is it you want?"

"Something to drink."

"Understood."

She created a table and a cup with what appeared to be juice in it. I took it and drank it and I had to admit, it was quite good.

Giving a smile I suddenly realized a problem.

"I have to stop forgetting to give names. Do you have any name you want?"

"Whatever master picks is what I will go with."

"What do you think of Rose?"

"I think it is a perfect name."

"Alright, I am good for a bit, go do whatever you wish."

"Understood."

Rose disappeared and I was curious what she was doing but I decided that I would just sit here, enjoy some juice and relax.

Hey, don't judge me okay. I swear this goes somewhere. I have a good plan for her, trust me.

27