Chapter 15
877 8 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rose disappeared and then teleported into the depths of space. She previously had a warm and kind smile on her face when she was facing her creator.

To her, he was her everything. Every order must be filled to perfection. Now, since he was relaxing it gave her space to do what she wanted.

Teleporting to a barren planet she used her powers given to her by her creator, a massive temple emerged. On it, two eyes looked down on a sphere with galaxies in it.

When she was learning from Amy she saw how souls were made artificially and how to bind orders and other things to souls.

Creating a single soul using her powers she knew from the moment she first used her powers that they were different from Amy's, her powers were given to her by a greater power and she had no limitations.

The soul was a very powerful soul but not strong enough to do anything on it's own. Then making a binding on the soul to be totally and permanently loyal to her.

Even the thought of betraying would be impossible due to how intensely and deep she forced the binding into the soul. Along with the binding she implanted english into the soul as well.

Then she made a body which was made of incredibly strong metal and then she infused the metal with Divine Energy so it would be even stronger.

However, the body was a bit strange, instead of a normal face they had a blank face with no discernible features. The face had a larger concentration of Divine Energy than the rest of the body so it would be possible to change the face of the body.

After making the body she put on nearly indestructible clothes that were black robes with a pair of eyes on the front chest area. Then merging the soul with the body it opened it's eyes and then stared at Rose. She simply said one line.

"We serve the all-mighty creator. He resides above all others. We work in the shadows and eliminate anything that would be an annoyance to him. You are 1."

Then she continued making more people and said the line over and over again, but not once did a look of boredom or annoyance come across her face. Increasing the number by one each time. Only an emotionless expression was left on her face during the entire process.

After creating exactly a thousand beings with exactly the same blank face and black robes with a pair of eyes on the front, she stopped and then went up onto the stairs and spoke to all of them at once.

"We will find and watch over anything the creator had graced with his powers or has his eye on from the darkness. Anything that inconveniences him we will destroy."

After that she brought them all in and then tried something that she had experimented with when she was with Amy. She tried to sense links to her power and found that she was able to tell multiple locations across the universe.

Going out one day she realized that Amy was in a barrier and seemingly had no idea what was beyond but Rose didn't tell her. In her mind, if he didn't tell her anything, then it was for a reason.

After going out of the barrier she saw countless galaxies. Then she found a similar barrier near Amy's and it had another being who instantly detected her. 

She was trying to hide herself so she could look around but she realized he followed her wherever she went. Only getting away by teleporting. 

After going out of the barrier she found multiple sources of his power on a planet. After going there she realized the power was much weaker but it was numerous intelligent beings. 

The beings looked like animals and ate meat. Amy had told her multiple times about how all life was sacred and should be protected but in Rose's mind the only important thing was his orders.

Watching them kill animals and even fight each other caused no change to her face and she watched them all emotionlessly. Making note of the planet and the beings who had his power.

Then she went to the next source. It was a stone along with two people who were given his power as well. They were seemingly being praised by numerous other creatures but they themselves were humans.

She took note of them as well as the stone which was being used by the creatures as a sort of power source. 

After that, she went to another one and almost instantly she felt a wave of pressure come over her. It was stifling and it caused her to be fearful. Amy's face hardened and she tried to look for the source but realized it was nothing.

Confused, she used soul vision and instantly was overwhelmed. She was in space yet half of the planet she was looking at was covered in shadow. Yet when she looked closely it was not shadows and instead souls whirling around like a hurricane.

Looking into the center she saw strangely black eyes that seemed to penetrate the shadows and she could tell it was looking at her. She had never felt fear before yet the moment she saw the eyes of the monster she quickly teleported away.

However, even after going a few solar systems away she could tell it was still locked onto her. She felt like she was choking so she teleported into another galaxy and sighed in relief as she felt the locked gaze disappear.

She thought that whatever that was, it was something dangerous and to be avoided, even with her power it felt like the monster would still be able to kill her.

Calming down after a few breaths she began searching for another source. However, even after looking around closely there seemed to be none left but she kept looking.

Then she detected a very faint remnant of his power. It was much fainter than any of the other sources and she could only tell of its existence after trying to see if there was anything hidden.

After teleporting she found a barren planet with a single house. As she entered the house she saw completely foreign objects. Looking at one of them she could feel his power over it but it was very faint.

Looking closely and gently picking up the objects it was strange but she realized that opening one of them she saw english words. She read them and found it to be completely confusing.

Reading further simply confused her more and more. It had strange references to things she had no idea about. Putting the object down and looking at the next one which had remnants of his power. 

After gently opening it she found letters on the bottom and after gently touching them she found it was easy to click and it made a noise. 

Testing them all at once point the front suddenly lit up and she was shocked. After waiting a bit and seeing it change it was finally stopped at a screen.

Looking closely she found it asked for a password. She didn't know and didn't risk it, pressing the button that started it resulted in it turning off.

Putting it back exactly where it was before she finally left. Going back to the temple she made she found the people she made simply idling. Going to the closest ones she gave them orders to watch over every place where his power was.

She gave them an object that would send an alert to another object in her hand. The object she gave away was simply like a rock while the one she kept had countless colors. 

The only exception was the house since it would be extremely hard to hide anywhere near there due to the lack of other celestial objects.

Then she decided that she would go talk to Amy until she was needed. She longed for when she heard his call. Previously when she did it was like an explosion in her head that overpowered everything else.

[Pov Change]

Amy was created long ago, when she awoke she saw something similar to herself. He told her amazing things about life, other intelligent beings, and even gave her a body to work with.

She did remember being called an experiment but she didn't really mind that much given her freedom. initially she was worried he would stop her from doing whatever she wanted but he let her do anything and simply disappeared.

Experimenting with countless types of life. Eventually, she discovered another type of life where it would be a plant instead of an animal.

Creating a planet and filling it with all of her life. She was shocked to find them fighting each other and when she saw the bloody remains of animals she felt sick.

Taking her life and doing rigorous experiments on it's body to change personality resulted in very little change, there were still outliers.

After switching to the soul instead of the body she found a way to make a sort of binding effect on the soul that would make them kind and as life loving as her.

Giving nearly every soul on the planet the same type of binding effect took some time and effort but eventually she finished.

The new society of the beings was far better to her. Animals and intelligent beings lived together in harmony. Whenever an animal did die, they would host a very respectable funeral for the passing of the animal.

When the first intelligent being died she realized that they would die just like animals. She experimented with extending the lifespan and she eventually found if the soul was strong than the body would live longer but only to an extent.

Switching from the soul to the body resulted in far longer lifespans. Modifying the body more and more she eventually took a more plant approach and they would live for a few thousand years.

She was very happy and held a grand funeral for her intelligent beings since they were taking care of the planet. Then she switched all intelligent beings to the new body which gave them far longer lives in exchange for fertility.

It seemed like an impossible side effect, their bodies would make it extremely difficult to reproduce, but since their lives were so long, it seemed alright.

Along with that she decided that they needed some sort of protection against the elements so she modified trees to give them a way to live comfortably. Massive trees quickly covered the entire planet and they were hollow with 'floors'.

Then they would be able to do anything they wanted inside the tree to fit their needs. There were typically around 5 floors in a normal tree.

After that she made the tree she would live in, giving it constant amounts of power which resulted in it growing crazily tall, with 40 floors total it was a sight to see from miles away.

Then one day he came back, giving the intelligent beings she made a name. Elves. For some reason she liked the name but she couldn't get her head around why they would have long ears.

He came with a fantastic energy. When the energy was used to infuse the either the body or the soul, it would change the lifespan of anything with a soul immensely.

Even plants seemed to have this effect but even more exaggerated. They could life for nearly a hundred thousand years after just a little bit of energy infused into their souls or bodies.

It was an incredible energy and she was absolutely stunned at how he could even discover it. Seemingly like a variant of soul energy yet too different to be put under the same category he gave it the name of 'Divine Energy'.

Along with the name there was also the discovery the after the initially infusing of energy there would be drastically different results.

When the soul was saturated and infused with the Divine Energy it would let the user have access to numerous abilities, telekinesis, changing the temperature, and many more.

When the body was saturated and infused with Divine Energy it would let the user have a nearly indestructible body, easily being able to withstand far more than possible.

It seemed with either route would seal off the other and slowly reinforce the other. Infusing the soul would slowly increase the durability of the body and vice versa.

It was a bit shocking but he seemed confused about the food before eating it carefully and then seemed like he had an idea.

Right before he left he said he wanted meat and it shocked me. Luckily he didn't use his powers or else I knew he would have easily done it without regard for my opinion.

When he finally reached animals I used my powers to warp in front of them to stop him. After begging him to stop he quite easily decided not to in return for good food.

Giving him the best foods resulted in him being satisfied and then he seemed to be thinking for a bit before he left.

After he left another being came. She was very... strange. Never called herself by any name and said that she didn't have any name.

Having an emotionless look on her face that was a bit disturbing. More often than not she would murmur things and then have a smile on her face.

She wanted to learn how to make good food. It was very strange but then she showed one of her abilities. It was creation, but through an entirely different mean than her own.

Along with that she seemed to have another method of teleportation that resulted in her having unrestricted teleportation.

Amy did eventually show her the Divine Energy but she only seemed slightly interested. What she was very interested in was the binding effect on the souls.

After a bit of hesitation eventually Amy showed her how to do it and she was very happy. Afterwards she simply left without a word.

Enjoy the double release. Gonna be honest here, I was worried yall would judge me cuz of the "master" thing so I made these two chapters at once. Might take a bit longer for the next chapter then a normal release. Make sure to do the poll.

Who do you guys want the focus to be on next?
  • Beastfolk Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Amy and Creator Votes: 22 35.5%
  • High Tech Civilization Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Something Else (Comments) Votes: 3 4.8%
Total voters: 62
26