Hiatus until further notice
402 7 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, I have been gone a while.

This story will be put on hiatus until further notice. I actually went back and re-read all of the chapters I made and wow. I made some pretty big grammatical errors. I've been off and on for writing chapter 23 for about a month now and I just don't really feel motivated to do this story.

I admit I have been avoiding the website for a while and just writing small mini stories that I could have posted on here but I avoided because of this story. Eventually I realized this is stupid and I should just post the stuff I want to post and make new stories that I can put on here.

Because of that, instead of continuing this story, I will instead put spoilers around my thought process of the plot and where I was going to go with a lot of things. I may come back to this story in the future and rewrite it from scratch, but until then I will put this story on hiatus.

Spoiler

So there were going to be three main arcs that I wanted to flesh out. The first is the current arc which would have gone more in depth into how the system works and what it can do as well as show how he lives life now that he is stuck in his universe and sector 37 seeing more and more unusual things about him. The ending of this arc would have been signified by him finding out that he can put the system in his body in reality.

The next arc would have been the universe competition arc. This is where the levels and powers of the system were going to be fleshed out. All of the intelligent species in the universe would have one representative who would have been yoinked by the system into the universe competition platform. A platform where there are countless varieties of challenges. The main reason for competing? A wish for anything from the creator of the universe. In the middle I would have fleshed out Creator who would have singlehandedly created a cultivator civilization which enhances their souls to become 'gods'. The end of this arc would have been signified by a Cyin winning the competition and wishing for a universe without the system and influence from Jason.

The next arc would have been Jason in the real world. In all honesty, I don't have a concrete plan for it but I wanted him to get into things like business and entertainment. With a small side of him seeing the hidden world. Speaking of which, he would have been in direct conflict with them at some point which would show how commonplace it is to have abilities but have it all suppressed by organizations like Sector 37.

Spoiler

I was planning to put implications that there was actually a system previously in the world that gave rise to legends and that every time they would get too powerful to influence the world then there would be a great reset like the asteroids.

[collapse]
[collapse]

This does mean that I will begin writing again on here and probably putting out numerous smaller stories to see if people like them. Maybe a few will get continued but the majority will probably be small oneshots.

I bid you all farewell and I hope this gave you guys some closure.

7