Once Upon a Time in Madoka – Chapter 2: A Mysterious Figure
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crispina

Crispina sighed. Her orders were simple: Find Sheriff Kaname, and “take care of her”. It sounded easy, but that was under the assumption that Kaname would be easy to find. The desert was big, and Crispina was not. Still, she had thought that it wouldn’t be the biggest challenge in the world… which it was turning out to be.

The sheriff had snuck aboard a plane in Mexico City, last Crispina knew, but when the plane landed in Mexicali (which she had to fly all the way to so she could beat her there)... she was nowhere to be found (which was really cool after all that flying, not really at all); she had apparently fallen off. Now she was back where she started, looking around the desert surrounding where the pilot believed she fell off.

But if Crispina was anything (besides short), it was a good hunter. And her prey would be found…

She entered a small town with almost no remarkable features. One older woman, standing by a statue of what Crispina assumed was a former sherriff of the town, hailed her over.

“My my, girl,” the old woman said in a thick accent. “I think you’re looking for someone, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am,” she replied. “Have you happened to see anyone recently with--”

“Pink hair? Followed by a ghost?” The old woman pointed west. “They went that way.”

“A ghost… Uh, thank you very much.” Crispina started heading in the direction the woman pointed (west, if you don’t remember somehow).

“Happy hunting!” the old woman shouted once Crispina was barely within earshot. She waved and continued on her way.

Her way towards Sheriff Kaname...

0