KxMM – Chapter 5: Is It Really Time for Bed Already?
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sayaka, dressed in blue bunny-print pajamas, laid down on the bed and spread out over as wide a surface area as she could do. She felt more sore than that time she and Kyoko… Anyway, it had been a really long day, trying to get the best of the magical girls out there and ready so that they could fight with the other magical girls after whatever inevitable catastrophe was going to occur as soon as they entered the other universe. None of the newbies were very good yet. It wasn’t unexpected; El Guante was still adamant that the whole plan to use any of them was really stupid and terrible. It didn’t really matter that much to Sayaka, honestly. She just wanted to have some fun and probably kill some people, something that being a guardian of Mexico was sorely lacking in compared to her job as a magical girl (and her amazingly-brief stint as a witch/crime lord of the Yakuza).

“Yo, Asuka,” Sayaka shouted to her wife, who was brushing her teeth over in the bathroom.

“Ah? Wha oo wa?” Asuka asked, toothpaste and foam keeping her from actually saying anything.

“You should be glad you’re not a magical girl. It really sucks and I hate it. I can’t move at all.” This was Sayaka’s excuse for not brushing her teeth tonight, she decided at this moment.

Asuka spit out her toothpaste and turned on the faucet. “You know I’d be a kickass mahou shoujo and that’s why you guys keep pretending I shouldn’t be one!” She walked into the bedroom and up to the bed. Her yellow pajamas had a bear print, and Sayaka wondered if the contrast actually meant anything or if she was just reading too much into things. “Now move over so I can get in,” she said.

“Can’t.”

“I’ll have to shove you, then.”

“Do it. I won’t move, though.” Sayaka groaned as she said this.

“You’re not THAT tired, Sayaka,” Asuka said, putting her hands on her hips as usual. “you were just fine at Kentucky McBurger Queen Bell.”

“That’s because I was getting food then. Now I have no incentive to exist, much less move from my spot.”

“Sayaka… I’m hurt. You’re saying my cuddles aren’t a good incentive?”

Asuka was right. As soon as she said this, Sayaka rolled over to the right side of the bed and pulled herself under the covers. Her wife followed suit and went through with her threat of cuddling.

“I love you,” said Asuka.

“Yeah, me too,” said Sayaka. She received a bop on the head in response. “Tomorrow’s the day, huh?”

“Yep, it is. And you’d better come back safe, sound, and with that stupid Akemi girl you guys care so much about.”

“Aw, you’d love her if you knew her. I know I did, if you know what I mean.” Asuka bopped her on the head again. “Okay, fine. I’ll come back safe. Don’t worry about that at all.”

“Good.” They continued cuddling in the silence of the night. “Wait,” Asuka interrupted. “I wanted to ask you about…”

“Eh?” Sayaka had already almost lulled off into sleep.

“Do you know what’s up with Madoka and Kyoko?” she asked, finally.

“Uhh... I’d shrug but you have a hold on my arms so I can’t. Yeah I don’t know. I think Madoka’s just… really stressed and stuff. You know? Because I don’t.”

“Kyoko seems really upset too, though…”

“Not as upset as the time she and I… Ha, I digress.” And with that, Sayaka conked out, and dreamed about a world of ice sculptures.

0