KxMM – Chapter 18: They Stared In Horror
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiiko sat on top of Hamlet Omega as it destroyed building after building, and all Nagisa, El Guante, Neoakemi, Kyoko, and Sayaka could do was stare in horror.

“Is there anything we can actually do?” Sayaka asked. “Other than stand here and get fu--”

“Cut it out,” Kyoko said. She took out that Snickers bar from earlier and munched it down. Aaya was still unconscious on her back, but Kiiko didn’t seem to notice this just yet. “We just have to wait for an opening and surprise her.”

“She doesn’t have any real telepathic capabilities, after all,” Neoakemi. “Other than her link to Aaya, but that is taken care of. You did a very good job, Ms. Kaname.”

“Thank you,” Kyoko said.

“I just… This is stupid! Why can’t we fight? These threats are just too big for us magical girls to handle!” Sayaka threw her swords on the ground and raised her arms in anguish. “I want to do something!”

“IT’LL ALL BE OKAY, SAYAKA,” a voice shouted out from above.

The ground began rumbling, and from behind them leapt a massive lumbering robot. It was instantly clear to all of them that it was the Eva Unit-02, piloted by none other than Asuka Langley Soryuu Miki. Sayaka jumped up and down, cheering.

“STOP RIGHT THERE, YOU STUPID WITCH,” Asuka shouted from the Eva’s speakers. Using the mech-monster, she punched Hamlet Omega backwards and kept it from destroying the Torre Altus.

She motioned to the monster. “COME AND GET SOME.”

Hamlet Omega attacked.

0