The Great Terran Empire: Izra
64 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hurry up move!!"

Currently I was taken into a metal box that can fly through the air. The people that force us to move looks like somekind of knights with wierd armor and magic wand.

"Hey xeno, move or else!"

"But m...mister my sis...sister cannot move anymore..."

I can see a boy try to help his sister. Looks like the girl and the boy used to be a noble so they must not used to walking for a long time. But the soldier ignore the boy's excuse and began to hitting them without mercy.

"Hey enough we don't want any damage to merchandise remember."

"Yes sir, sorry sir."

It's already a week since I saw dad. He went out because the count suddenly summoned every available men to fought this magical soldier. He then move out with all available men in town.

That was one week ago and then suddenly this magic soldier attack the town. The town garrison quickly fall and this magic soldier capture any survivors. 

"Hey what are they gonna do with all this new slaves?"

"I heard that they want them to be send at Kyrgana for re-education."

What is that?

Kyrgana?

"Man I still remember my time as garrison there. You really don't want to see what those sadistic bastard there do to re-educated all of the slaves."

"I can't believe you who enjoyed torture said that. What they do anyway?"

"I still remember this one humanoid slaves. Those guys pull his finger nails one by one and then they heal it back and pull it again."

"That's mess up but still not

that extreme."

"Well there is more, there this one time..."

I continue to hear them talking and all I know is that Kyrgana is not a good place at all. During my time there, I always feel frighten whenever the soldier walking infront of the cell. Sometimes the soldier went into one of the cell and started to beat the children in there.

One day when I was sitting doing nothing in the cell like usual the guards began to yell.

"HEY GET UP ALL OF YOU!!!"

His srceam was so loud that some of the children crying. The guard that seem like the leader just ignore the kids while the rest of his men just mercilessly beat the children that cry. The rest of us that understand just keep our mouth shut.

"Hey enough we don't want any losses here."

"Yes sir."

The leader reprimand his men and began to speak up.

"Alright, all of you move out of your cell and head to the warden outside!"

All of us head out and I cannot belive what in front of my eyes. A world can only be describe as hell where hundreds of people were drag around and some of them were whipped until something like a blood come out from their wounds. In front of us is a man and from his face you already know the can be as brutal as possible. Then he said something that even frightened me.

"Welcome to hell."

What happen after that was days of tortures, humiliation and death. They thought you everything from who they are, their language, histories and many more that is important. Anyone who hardly show any progress will be whipped or tortured. At first it was really hard to learn everything but I just push myself to avoid any punishment. I thought I was safe since I showed progress. I thought wrong.

One day the 'teacher' came to class and said something that frighten me.

"Well everyone today is Obedience Class. We will teach everyone in this class how to correctly serve your Terran master."

The 'teacher' then start to call people one by one and my turn came.

"AZ-1710 follow this good men here okay."

I follow her instruction and follow the men. They brought me to a room and when I enter it I almost scream at the top of my lung. The room floor is flooded with blood. They then ordered me to sit on a chair. I followed the order even if I want to resist because I was scared that they will beat me. As soon as I sit on the chair the guard then tied my hand, feet and head as fast as they can.

"Time for Obedience Class."

What follows after that was hours of horrific tortures. The more I beg and cried for mercy the more they delight in their tortures. After hours of painful tortures they suddenly stop. I thought that they already bored with me but then they continue their torture but this time it's much more horrendous.

"PLEASE STOP, I DON'T WANT ANYMORE, PLEASE I DO ANYTHING, JUST STOP!!!"

The people then stop and looked me in the eyes.

"Well looks like her re-education process has finish."

They then proceed to put somekind of metallic choker on my neck and began to drag me to my cell.

The next morning the guard and someone that looks like a rich person came to my cell.

"How is this sir? She may not looks like it but I bet she can be sell at a high price."

"Hmmm... okay I take her and the rest of them."

"Always a pleasure doing business with you sir."

Looks like me and the rest of the people in the cell were sold to this man. I wonder what kind of master that'll buy me will be. I bet he will be as merciless as the soldier and guard here.

***

It has been weeks since I was sold to somekind of slave merchant. My fellow slave from my planet especially girl already been sold to some shady peoples. I was lucky not been bought by them but when I think it back maybe I will be safer if they had bought me.

I continue to cry when suddenly a guard came to the slave cell.

"Get up, move you ass. Hurry up!!"

The men force us to move out of our cage and then we were put on sale at the market. We wait, sometimes people come in and usually buy slaves for labour works, but I heard from the slave traders conversation that some of the buyers also have a twisted hobbies such as torture and even hunt the slaves and taxidermize their body as trophy.

Suddenly a girl and someone who look like her escort came to the store and saw me in one of the cage. She then proceed to talk with the shopkeeper.

"Sir how much is that slave I may ask?"

"Well she is a rare female humanoid slaves, so I'm willing to sell her for 3000 IC."

"I'll buy her for 4000."

"Well thank you young miss."

The escort then said something to the young girl.

"But young mistress, we doesn't have that much right now."

"Well we can just go to papa and ask him for more money. I really want her I can see her head will be quite nice if we put above the fireplace."

Well I already expected this kind of master. Looks like my life will be ended after this.

"Mister can you booked this girl for me?"

"I'm sorry young miss we can't do that so I suggest you hurry up before another buyer come up."

"Alan hurry up let's head home and tell father immediately."

"Yes young miss."

'Hah, well dad looks like I will met you in heaven sooner than expected.'

As I despaired thinking how will my new master kill me, suddenly I see a young boy walking in the store. I can see that he is at least 2 years younger than me. He look into my eyes for sometime and went to meet the shop keeper.

"Hey xeno come here!"

Looks like he bought me. Just what kind of master that had bought me this time?

Along the way it was really awkward, master just sit there quite. I'm to scared to say anything so I just kept quite or look outside the window. I can see hundreds of slaves on the street.

As soon as we arrived at master's mansion or should call it a castle, we immediately head to his room. Even in his room he still not done anything to me. I kinda expected him to hurt or even kill me. He then ask me an unexpected question.

"Hey what is your name?"

It really caught me off guard that I just went silent for a few minutes. But I still remember my days at Kyrgana that they give me number as my name and they will beat me if I ever use my real name and it scared me.

"My name is AZ-1710."

"No, not your slave number, I mean your real name."

Once again it surprised me. Ever since I was captured this is the first time a person show kindness to me. It almost render me speechless that there is someone still treat me as a living being.

"... my parent used to call me Izra."

"Okay Izra from now on I'm your new master and if you want to be safe you must do whatever I say you hear me?"

"Yes master."

"Here take this."

Master throw a towel and something like a maid uniform at me.

"Go to the back there is a bathroom for servants there. Clean yourself up and change into that clothes."

This is really touching that I want to cry on the spot. There still someone that still kind to me. After all the time enduring humiliation and pain, I finally rewarded with a kind master that at very least treat me like a person.

"What is it?"

"No, nothing."

I quickly head to the back for a bath when suddenly I overheard master's father talking with his wife.

"What do you think Chris will do to his new slave?"

"Well I don't know darling but I really hope he will have fun hurting her like his brother."

"I'm also hoping he did hahaha..."

When I thought that I finally found an oasis in this desert of pain, master still a Terran. He also like the rest of this family, delight in pain and suffering of other people.

After finish with cleaning myself I head to master's room and for some reason he just stared at me. It was really awkward and causing me to feel anxious. Master then stand up and walk towards me but for some reasons I feel afraid. But when he did something unexpected, he start to pet my head.

What is happening? Why'd he start to pet me?

"Um... master I think I can't take it anymore..."

He then stop. Master then start to ask about my life back home. But he then tell something surprising.

"Well the thing is I want you to be trained so that you can act as a bodyguard."

"Huh?"

Author's Note:

Hello guys and happy eid mubarak to all muslims that maybe reading this chapter. Anyway I hope that this chapter did not causing anyone that read this hating me, this is just a fiction. I will apologsie if this chapter causing you discomfort.

2