Sanctuary Protectors: Rusui
55 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I still remember the day when I was activated. At that time I only know one thing, I need to take care my future master but I don't really understand why. I was then put on stand by and stored at the drone storage until my master born.

One day they then began to pack me into the truck then was brought to a hospital. As I arrived there I can see more than a hundred caretaker drone were assembled here. The coordinator then gives to all of us assignment room's number and our master ID. All of us then head to the designated room and master. As I arrived there I can see a little boy. His head has a beautiful blue light hair and he is so small and....cute.

This is first time I felt this since I was activated. As I put my hands around him and carried him I can feel that my body shaking and my programme bugged out. I don't know what was it and became confused. But when I observed my surrounding, I feel glad that I'm not the only one that feel like this. I can see them as confused as I was.

We were then summoned to the gathering hall by the coordinator.

"Alright we will start this briefing now. Welcome to all caretakers. From today onwards you have only one purpose and that is to take care and raised the Master that has been assigned to you. You must teach them the law and under no circumstances must they broke it. But your most important task is to pamper them until your assigned Master passed away."

We then were given our house. I was assigned to Organic Paradise 5 at Sanctuary IV. I prepared the necessary supplies such as diapers, artificially created mother's milk and various toys for babies.

As soon as I arrived at Sanctuary IV, we head to the designated house, well rather than a normal house they prepare a luxurious condominium. The condominium was complete with basic appliances such as refrigerator, television, air conditioner and many more. I then put Master Mark in a baby cradle to avoid him endangering himself. But when I went to the living room to unpack our stuff, Master began to cry uncontrollably. He only stop crying when I within his line of sight. I then just stay there until he fall asleep.

5 years later...

"Master where are you?!"

Currently me and Master are at a supermarket to shopping for dinner. But when I busy looking for the ingredients, Master went missing. At first I thought that he is nearby wanting to play hide and seek with me like what he usually does, but when I try to call him back he does not return. At that time I knew that Master has missing. My software began to bugged out. I cannot think straight when Master is not at my side. Where is he?

I continue to look for him. I know that a sentient organic being always curious about their surroundings especially children. But I never thought that he will leave my side, I've become careless since Master is always a good child and listen to me.

I continue to running around like a mad man to search for him. I even called the nearby patrol-drone to look for him. When my processor almost burnt out, I finally found him. He was looking at a television that were displayed at the electronic aisle. I quickly run towards him and hugged him tightly. I don't know what kind of face Master had at that time but I know that he must be surprised I act like this.

"Master where have you gone to? Did you know how worried I am!!" I said that while screaming a little. If I'm an organic being I would definitely have cried right now.

When I began to calm down, I realise that tears streaming down to his cheeks.

"I'm sowwyy..."

I hugged him again and he also do the same. He sobbing at my chest. I'm a terrible caretaker. He just curious because this is his first time outside, it was not his fault.

"No Master, this is not your fault but mine."

"Rusui not at fault. I'm the one that wrong here. I'm sorry..."

I then looked back at Master with a smile. I really am happy and proud to have Master like this. He is not only honest but also a very good child. I picked him up to carry him.

"How about tonight I cooked your favourite Master."

"Really?" Master asked with a brightest smile on his face. His eyes also brightens.

"Really."

"Yayy!!!"

My Master really is the cutest being in the galaxy.

After this will be Galactic Military Empire. I really enjoyed writing my Stellaris role-play here?? 

2