3.
147 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
He entered her room and shut the door.
 
 
 
She was nowhere to be seen. There was a mask on the bed. It was the one that she wore the day before. He secretly kept it in his pockets.
.
.
.
Yvette came out of the washroom in a towel which allowed her tantalizing long legs to be seen.
 
 
 
"Aaahh!! " she screamed in shock.
 
 
 
He covered his eyes immediately and waited for her to put on some clothes. She quickly grabbed a shirt and underwear.
 
 
 
"Look Yvette, I'm not a pervert and am here to apologize. I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. Please forgive me, I won't move an inch until you forgive me" he said being straightforward.
 
 
 
One could sense the sincerity in his voice.
 
 
 
"I accept your apology but forgiving you is in my hands and I don't want to forgive you" she replied sternly.
 
 
 
She felt humiliated as she remembered the slap.
 
 
 
He crouched on his knees. Yvette was shocked to see the sudden change in his behavior.
 
 
 
"did you take the wrong medicine?" she taunted him.
 
 
 
"I'm really sorry Yvette. I know that I shouldn't have raised my hands on you but I was being impulsive. You can slap me as many times as you want. I truly like you, you can be my queen and I'll be your hubby forever..!" he blurted out in a go.
 
 
 
Flustered by his confession, she couldn't think of a reason to reject him. In reality, she too was interested in him and even got a dream romanticizing Ren the night before.
 
 
 
"Okay I forgive you...get up now, the floor's cold!" she said helping him get up.
 
 
 
"then ...will you date me ...?" he asked hesitantly.
 
 
 
"depends on your performance hubby~ " she chortled.
 
 
 
"Now get up and put your buddy down" she said looking at his bulging junior.
 
 
 
He rushed out of the room in embarrassment.
 
.
.
.
 
She changed her clothes and went downstairs. Everyone was seated in the dining hall.
 
 
 
"solved the problem kids?" her mother asked.
 
 
 
Yvette nodded, sitting beside Ren.
 
 
 
The maids served the food. They all talked and had a good time together.
 
.
 
"Uncle-Auntie, I should take my leave now" he said, bowing down politely.
 
 
 
"take care on the way son" Yvette's mother nodded.
 
 
 
"bring your parents next time, okay?" her father smiled at him.
 
 
 
He shook a yes in response.
 
"Ah..mom and dad ..will you-" Yvette pointed them to go back.
 
 
 
"we what ?" her father asked cluelessly.
 
 
 
"you fool, follow me!" her mother dragged him away.
 
 
 
When they were gone, Yvette wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
 
 
"see you tomorrow, hubby" she winked playfully.
 
 
 
He was lovestruck by her charms.
 
 
 
"unblock my number, I'll call you later" he gently hugged her.
 
 
 
"hmm..." she replied as the two parted and he walked towards his car.
 
 
 
"Remember, the next time I see you, I'll kiss you then and there" she shouted flirtatiously.
 
 
 
He smiled like a fool, the one in love.
 
.
.
 
"honey, why did you pull me aside?" Yvette's father asked her mother.
 
 
 
"Why did I marry a dumbo like you ?" she sighed in annoyance.
 
 
 
"maybe cause of handsome face!" he passes an arrogant smile.
 
 
 
"didn't you see the glow on their faces? ...they're obviously dating..." she said, flicking his head.
 
 
 
"Kids grow up so soon.. we'll be left alone in future, how bout more?" he asked being giddy.
 
 
 
"more what ?" her mother questioned in confusion.
 
 
 
"more kids obviously~~" he sneered.
 
 
 
"more kids? my ass! ..Sleep on the couch today" she rolled her eyes sarcastically.
 
 
 
"Why?!" he sulked in response.
 
 
 
The whole day he followed her, pleading to sleep with him. [ well they did ;-) ]
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
Yvette unblocked Ren and messaged him.
 
"hi"- Y
 
"hey"- R
 
"reached home?"- Y
 
"hm.."- R
 
"So am I recruited as your secretary?" - Y
 
"yes ...these are the topics you need to make a report on"- R (he sent her a few pdfs)
 
"okie"- Y
 
 
She replied and went offline. Yvette stayed awake the whole night and completed the project.
 
 
 
She pulled an all-nighter and as usual went for a run at 7, followed by karate session at 8.
 
 
 
By 9 she reached home, showered, and got ready for work.
 
 
 
Yvette reached office at around 10 in her Bentley.
 
 
 
She entered the lift and spotted Ren at the back. His private lift was out of order so he took the public one.
 
 
 
He pointed at his lips reminding her about the kiss. There were five more people in the lift along with them. She didn't care and pecked him on the lips in front of everyone.
 
 
 
They all gasped in utter shock.
 
.
 
When they reached his cabin, Yvette took out the documents that she prepared.
 
 
 
"hub- ...President this is the report that I made" she passed him the file.
 
 
 
He was impressed by her detailed work.
 
 
 
"It was a three-day task and you completed it in a night...I'm truly amazed by your efficiency" he praised her.
 
 
 
She smiled. Her face lit up like a pearl when she did so and he was mesmerized by it.
 
 
 
"I'm tired, I didn't sleep the whole night. I wanna take a nap" she said, yawning.
 
 
 
"Is that how you talk to your boss?" he asked, acting stern.
 
 
 
"I'm talking to my hubby, not my boss!"
 
 
 
Before he could respond, she laid on the couch in his room.
 
 
 
"come here and give me a good nap kiss" she ordered, acting cute.
 
 
 
"you're playing with fire with that attitude of yours honey" he said walking towards her.
 
 
 
"you don't wanna kiss me?" she questioned with puppy eyes.
 
 
 
His sass got melted by her adorable behavior.
 
 
 
He walked up to her and planted a peck on Yvette's forehead.
 
 
 
"happy?" he asked sweetly.
 
 
 
"hm..get lost now!" she said without even hesitating.
 
 
 
He was intimidated and turned on at the same time. Ren removed his coat and covered her with it. Unbuckling her heels, he caressed her ankles gently.
 
 
 
"have a good sleep, my queen"
2