Chapter 7: Vicious Doggy
147 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobita run again on the way to his house.

When he was nearing his house he saw a savage looking dog that is looking at him while growling. He don't know why but he feel that it was looking at him or more like laughing at him.

"Good doggy, that's a good doggy. Just stay put and sit down." He said to the dog.

He look vigilantly at the dog while walking slowly and carefully. When he reach the front of the gate where the dog lives, it started barking at him.

"Calm down, I just need to not agitate it further so it will rush to me." he said to himself.

It scared him to death, but thinking that it will not attack him, he continued his steps.

But suddenly the dog run fast towards him. Full of fear he run back, 'RUN RUN RUN RUN!' running is the only thing that he can think of at this very moment.

"Uwaaa... I don't wanna become dog food!" he said loudly with some tears at the corner of his eyes.

Right at this moment he saw Doraemon at the sky flying with a bamboo copter.

He shouted with the loudest voice he can produce, "DORAEEMMOONNN! HELP ME!"

*  *  *  *

A few minutes later Nobita finally reach his home. He and Doraemon, entered his room through the window.

While he is sitting down, Doraemon is talking to him.

"*Sigh* You look so exhausted Nobita. Your body is really weak because you are so lazy." *Sigh* Doraemon sigh again and continued, "You are lazy for your own good, what is even my purpose on coming here to the past!"

Hearing Doraemon say that, Nobita remembered his plan. With a bright light on his eyes he said to Doraemon, "Doraemon, is there any gadget in you that can help me improve my body?"

"Well there are many of that kind here. With the advancement of technology, humans started to think more and more of their health so there are many kind of health equipment in the future,

"But since it's you who is asking for this, its probably something that can be use without effort is what you want, right?" Doraemon said and turn to his direction.

Nobita with a firm heart said, " No Doraemon, What I want is something that I can use forever!? Something to improve my body with my own effort!" he said then added, "But if there is something that can improve my body fast with effort then I will reluctantly go with that" he said with a reluctant face as if he did not want it. This shamelessness is something that Ace obtain from the body of Nobita.

Doraemon have a shocked face at first, but after hearing the second part he suddenly stumble without any reason.

"Doraemom are you alright!?" Nobita rush to Doraemon and help him stand up again.

"Nevermind, I just thought that you have change, but I can see that you are still the lazy bum, Nobita!" Doraemon said with a face full of emotion.

"Oh well forget about that, I will just get something for you," Doraemon said the put his hand inside his pocket.

Nobita started getting excited with the equipment that Doraemon will give him. 'Finally, I can finally see a gadget from the future!' He thought while shivering uncontrollably because of his excitement.

'What kind of gadget will it be?' he thought and saw that Doraemon is pulling something from his pocket.

3