Chapter 13: Disastrous Voice!
114 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shizuka-chaaan!" Nobita called out when he notice shizuka, and run towards the two with Doraemon following behind him.

Shizuka and Soneo turn their head and look at Nobita and Doraemon, who are coming to them.

"Nobita-san, Doraemon" greeted Shizuka,

"Nobita, you did not come to the baseball game earlier Gian is so angry at you, hihihihi" Soneo said with blame and gloating thinking that Nobita will be beaten by Gian.

Nobita did not pay attention to Soneo and just look at Shizuka, he can say that just by looking at her right now although she is still so young, you can already see how much of a beaty she will grow up.

The Nobita now is Ace and not the original that is too inlove with Shizuka to the point of calling it obsession will not be far from truth. So he only have good feelings for her at the point of view of someone older looking at a cute child.

After greeting each other they chatted while waiting for Gian to start the earthquake... I mean his concert. They did not have to wait for long for Gian to finally arrive and stand in front of everyone.

He stand proudly and greeted everyone, "Hello everyone(minna-san), thank you for atteding my concert," while he was talikng he did not notice that everyone's face are forcing themselves to smile.

"So, I will not make you wait wait anymore!" he said and prepared to sing.

While he was preparing, Nobita and Doraemon are also preparing.

"Doraemon use the [ISOLATION SPRAY] fast!"

Doraemon hurriedly pull out the spray and spray the surrounding of the two of them.

Soneo notice that Doraemon is doing something and get near them to ask,"What are doing Doraemon?" Shizuka also notice them and get near.

Before even Doraemon answer, Nobita already answered their question,"This spray is the isolation spray, it can help us to avoid the upcoming disaster!"

"Disaster?" he ask, then his eyes lighted up as he understand and said,"Doraemon spray me too, spray me too" he said excitedly,

"Okay"

"Me too Doraemon" said Shizuka,

Then Doraemon spray at them too and after all that then confidently walk to the front and sat down on the ground to watch Gian.

Gian smile and started singing. And if you obseve carefully, you can see sound wave becoming visible near him going to his audience.

Nobita's smile grew even deeper because there really is no sound infiltrating the isolated space.

Gian sang for 8 minutes and stop to speak,"Thank you for enjoying my song everyone, because of that I will sing my new song for this last song!" he said loudly.

The kids at first thought that it is already ending, but when they heard the end they gone from pale to super white, some of them even fainted,

Gian then started singing,

"I AM THE BEST SINGER OF ALL"

"I WILL BE THE GREATEST IDOL"

"THAT IS BECAUSE I AM A GOOD SINGER"

"NO ONE WILL BE GREATER THAANN MEEEE!"

The pale kids at first look at those that fainted with pity, but a second later after Gian started the last song those eyes change from pity to envy, all of them are thinking the same thing,'I want to just faint too'

While all of that was happening, Nobita and Doraemon is facing a problem,

Nobita look at Doraemon and ask," Doraemooonn, is the space vibrating as if its going to break!?" he ask worriedly,

"This is because Gian's voice is too powerful, to the point that the isolated space around us can't handle it!" Doraemon said, cold sweat running through his body.

Soneo heard Doraemon and started sweating too, while Shizuka have a worried expression on her face.

"Doraemon, do something!" Nobita said,

Doraemon started spraying around around them to fortify the space, but without even a minute passing the spray bottle is already empty, the moment he stop spraying the space crack and broke. The sound from Gian's voice then enter their ears and they can't do anything now but endure this disaster that have fallen to them.

Thankfully it ended after a few minutes.

Gian thank them and invited them to his next concert and then walk away to return to his house.

One by one all of the kids are going home while swaying lighy as if they are drunk.

Doraemon give Nobita, Soneo, and Shizuka a bamboo copter and also wear one, and they fly to their respective houses while feeling groggy.

That was Nobita's or Ace first experience of Gian's concert and now he felt like he knew what is true disaster truly is,

Nobita felt like the world is spinning, and he fly away while saying,"Then world is truly a dangerous place"

3