Chapter 19: Inviting Friends!
102 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobita stop on his track, and look at Doraemon with a face that say 'what?'

Seeing Nobita's expression, Doraemon said," We need to cover this town or else, when people saw this it might cause trouble for us!"

Nobita was then enlighten, he said,"What can we use to cover it then?"

"Wait a second.."

~To.To.To.Ton~

"[Invisible Barrier]!" Doraemon raise his hand holding a red button.

"Can that really hide the town?" Nobita ask Doraemon, he was doubting if Doraemon made a mistake and pull out the wrong gadget.

"Well, just stay there and watch" Doraemon told Nobita, then he fly to the center of the town, where the plaza is. In there, a fountain with water is created by Doraemon.

He put down the red button just beside the fountain and press it.

A transparent, glass like thing a suddenly appear and began to expand, just likr a balloon. It only stop when it finally covered the whole place.

Doraemon then fly towards Nobita.

Nobita then look at him, and said,"That button made that thing!?" he ask while pointing at the transparent barrier.

"That's right! And that is not the only thing that it can do. It can also make the cloud stay here and not be blown by the wind!"

"That's good then."

"Now let's go home!"

They fly slowly to leave the cloud. When they are now outside of the glass, Nobita look back to see if the place was really hidden. And what he saw was.... Well he saw nothing, there are no town, no castle, even the hammer cloud is not in there anymore.

So he ask Doraemon how can they find it if they can't even see it.

"The red button can also be use as a tracker," then Doraemon pull out a tablet with a red dot flickering on it. There is also two green dot just near the red one.

"The red light, that is the button, while the green dot signify us." he raise the tablet to show it to Nobita,"So you don't have to worry about that, we can just go home now to relax. We are suppose to relax that's why ee came here, but what we really did is just tire out ourselves." grumble Doraemon.

"Hahaha, the next time we come here will be just to really relax! We just need to add the necessities like water here." Nobita look down at the roof of their house that he can barely see at his position,"Let's go now, Doraemon!"

"Yup, let's go!"

They then flew to the house.

They once again, use the window as the passage to get in.

[Nobita's POV](AN: I Will just try this, if I can write more comfortably qith this PoV. If it does then this is going to be how I write starting now.)

I don't know if Mom heard the sound here upstairs or what but she calles out to us.

"Nobita, get down here to eat dinner." Mama said from downstairs.

I went down with Doraemon in tow, we headed to the kitchen and saw that Papa is already sitting down again waiting for the food just like always. While Mama is just putting the food at the table.

Mama saw us and called out,"Go wash your hands you two, and sit down and let's eat."

""Okay"" Doraemon and I replied to her. We wash our hands on the sink and sat down.

When everyone is now sitting down. We clasp our hands and said,""Itadakimas"" and started wolfing down on the food.

While eating Mama started talking,"I saw your teacher earlier at the market, and he said that you get a perfect score on the quiz that he gave, is that true?"

"Is that true Mama!?" chime in Papa,

'Hmm' Mama nod at Papa. Clearing his doubt,"Well, isn't that great Nobita. Keep this up I will buy you anything you want."

"Really!? Then I will keep this up!" I answered cheerfully, excited at the prospect of recieving a reward without me doing much.

"Good for you Nobita!" Doraemon who is eating beside me, is cheering with me.

After that we continue eating. After I finish eating, I headed to the bath to was up. I was full of sweat after I finish excercising earlier and when we created the castle.

I cleanse my bath of dirt before I step in the bath.

"Ahh..."

I involuntarily realease a comfortable sigh.

"Having a bath really is good!"

I look at the sky outside from the window, seeing the twinking stars outside and the big bright moon just bring joy to my very existence. It is like it's purifying my soul while the bathe purify my body.

I stayed inside the bath for several minutes before stepping out. I change into my sleepwear, my pajama's so I can have a good sleep and climb up to my room. Doraemon is cleaning his sleeping place, laying his futon.

I also started laying my futon.

Then I rested and close my eyes and drifted into the land of dreams.

_______

Early morning

I'm already awake and prepared to go to school.

I saw Mama and Papa doing the usual in the kitchen, we ate our breakfast and I headed out.

The school is not really that far away, so I arrive fast without any hassle. The classroom have few kids just like yesterday, but my friends, Gian, Soneo(?), and Shizuka is already in there.

They are in a group talking, I also join in them and we chatted. I then remember the town and thought that it will be boring if it's just me and Doraemon.

So I invited them,"Hey, later I want you all to come with me. I have a surprise for you guys!" I told them mysteriously.

"You're acting mysterious, no need to do that just say it to here!" Gian said intimidatingly but I don't know why, it don't have any effect on me.

"Yeah, just say now, Nobita!" said Soneo

"What is it really, Nobita-san?" Shizuka ask softly,

"Well seeing that you all can't wait, I will tell you" then I told then to come closer, and I said with a soft voice,"Doraemon and I, build a Sky Town yesterday! So I'm inviting you all to come and play there!" I said with a proud smile.

2