Chapter 22: Awakening!
101 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I went to the kitchen directly after arriving home, Mama amd Papa is already sitting on the chairs at the table, and Doraemon is also on his seat. We ate our dinner and then I took a bath to clean my body.

After I finish with the bath, got up to my room and layed the futon and closed the lights.

For some reason I still feel full of energy, and I can't sleep with that.

So I approach Doraemon who is sleeping on his futon, "Doraemon, let me borrow a bamboo copter" I told the sleeping blue racoon.. wait I mean cat, yes blue cat.l

Doraemon conciousness is still not fully asleep, that's why he was awaken immediately by Nobita. He rub his sleepy eyes and look at me," What? bamboo copter?" he pull out a copter without hesitation and pass it to Nobita,"Here, take it" he said then went back to sleeping.

"Thank's Doremon," I thank him and left through the window.

I am going to excercise, that is why I borrowed a bamboo copter. I need to go away as to not disturb those people that is already sleeping. I am planning to go to the hill just behind the school to spend my time on. I also want to be alone for a moment and think of some things.

I arrive at the hill and I can feel the cold wind blowing on my face, the wind feel really refreshing. I took a moment and closed my eyes to enjoy this wind.

After that I then drop to the ground facing the sky and started doing sit ups. Because of the work out that I did the previous two days, my body is now stronger than when I first arrive in this world. Because of that I finish a hundred sit ups in just a mere two hours. I can feel that my energy decrese a lot after finishing my sit ups, but I am still not exhausted, so I proceed with the last of the routine, squats.

I did the squats, It took me a little longer before I finish the squats because my energy is not at its peak, it took me three hours and fifteen minutes to fin the squats. But something magical happen at that moment.

I feel something inside me expanding, growing bigger and bigger. Then a burst of light flash on my surrounding, Because of how the light is too bright, I close my eyes and shielded it with my two hands.

After a several seconds, the light finally dissipated. I can now open my eyes, and look, I jist look and scan my surroundings. This place is not the hill that I was working out on. I am now on a place similar to the town that we made, the twon that is made of clouds. Just like that, this place is also made up of clouds, but the difference is that I can see what was below the clouds. Its as if I am in a tower high up with a transparent floor.

"Where is this!?" I said without panicking, I was just surprise at what happen.

Then I felt a mysterious feeling inside me, it is something that tells me that I can do anything I want in here, it is telling me that everything that is in here is mine, that I am comparable to a God if I am here. I just need to imagine something and it will happen the feeling told me.

I did just like what I felt, I imagine a gun to appear in my arms, then just like that a gun really appear. Then I tried it again, I look below me, there is dessert in there as far as the eyes can see. So, I imagine that the sand is just a ground full of flowers and tree with small animals in there. It change jist like the image that want it to become.

I am not idiot to still not realize when all of this things is happening in front of my eyes.

"Is this the Dimension that the tree gave me?" I look more closely everywhere and tried to feel everything. I can feel the whole planet and know what is in there without the need to go there personaly.

"Hahahahahaha...." I laught with joy, "The tree did not lie to me, ahahhaa" I said becoming happy at knowing that everything is not a lie. I was so worried the whole day, and thinking of everything, I thought that if the tree really lied to me, then I might just suddenly lose this life and come back to my original world. Now I can relax knowing that everything is really true.

"Oh, wait! Its already midnight, I need to go home before they become worried about me!" I said then I imagine leaving the Dimension, Tada! I am back at the hill with the wind blowing on my face.

I got up from the ground and fly to the sky to return home. I look at the bright moon and thought,'I will explore it thoroughly tomorrow!' with excitement and expectations.

4