Chapter 36: Thank You, Everyone!
57 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an alley near the Kuoh Academy, a man with black and white hair, about 16 years old is standing and looking at the academy.

 

Nobita is looking at the gate of the academy to see if there is other characters that can be seen nearby. Seeing that there is no one in there other than the 3 perverts, he came out of the alley.

 

Nobita did not approach the MC of DxD or Issei Hyodou. That is because, he did not come into this world to join them or for whatever perverted reason you are thinking.

 

The only reason he came here is to film the life of Issei or more of the whole DxD, he thought that anime is almost always being ruined when it is created a live actions, so why not film the person itself to "Act" for their respective role?

 

It is not acting anymore as they are just going on with their life, resulting in it being much more realistic because it is real.

 

Nobita let the "Fly Camera" go and follow Issei. Then pull out more "Fly Camera" from his pocket to follow each characters that is in here, even the Satan's, God's, Angels, etc.

 

You don't have to worry that it will be discovered by super powered beings in here as the camera have a function to be in stealth that even him can only vaguely feel it even when he is inside Machina.

 

The cameras go and fly on their own without him needing to control it, following a character one camera each.

 

As he finish with that, he decided that since he is alraedy here why not go and explore around and maybe buy something interesting in here.

 

....

 

Nobita is walking around the neighborhood of Kuoh, he saw some house and people walking around here and there going through their lives, there are also people giving some flyers with some sort of circle with maybe spells in it, maybe that is the familiar of devils and the thing they are giving are probably a devils contract, huh. He just look around and did not really interact with anyone.

 

As he is walking leisurely, he unknowingly arrive in some shopping center kinda place, there are shops everywhere, some selling food, some selling clothes, and some also sell some weird stuff like skeleton that creepily look so real. (I also felt that it is moving... maybe it is just my imagination... maybe...)

 

He saw a shop selling ice cream so he bought one to eat as he walk. 

 

As he walk, he past by some interesting shops and bought some things. Then there is also that shop, a shop that it looks like it is selling some candy it have a sign above that said [Urahara Shoten]. Weirdly enough, although their candy looks so delicious, there is no one looking on it or buying anything.

 

As he pass by it, he saw a man wearing some unusual clothes that is mostly color green with a hat that have green and white stripes pattern. He also have a black cat resting on his shoulder.

 

"Hmm, that man kind of look familiar. But he should not be here in DxD." Nobita mutter quietly to himself as he continued walking.

 

He did not notice that the man is also looking at him intently thinking, 'Hehehe, that man looks interesting.' then continue teasing the cat on his shoulder.

 

Nobita continue walking for a few hours, then he gotten bored and thought of going back home.

 

But before that, he want to look at the Kuoh Academy one more time before he go. To see if he can look at the other characters, not behind the camera.

 

When he arrive at the gate of Kuoh, it is already end of school time and students are going to their respective ways.

 

He was in luck this time as he saw that the members of the Occult Club is some distance away.

 

He look at them especially to the girl with red hair and black hair. He can't help but frown as he look at them and he unconciously said,

 

"Why are the high school students here disturbingly have well made body?"

 

Then a voice that seems to have heard what he said chime in,

 

"Yeah, right! But their boobs is the one things that we should be looking at and worshiping!" the voice said with a loud voice and lewdness can almost be tangible in it.

 

Nobita turn around and saw that the voice came from non other than the Oppai Dragon user, Issei.

 

Nobita did not said anything to Issei as he notice that all the girls here are looking at them with disgust in their eyes.

 

Nobita hurriedly made distance between him and Issei. But seeing as Issei look like he's etill not finish and was going to continue talking, he thought that it is time to really go back. He run to the alley without any people and vanish.

 

In Machina,

 

Nobita is sitting inside his house(the cabin) and looking at the tv. Nobita look at Issei that look puzzled on the tv.

 

"What a pervert that man is. He also have no shame, Hah."

 

He turn off the TV, and revert himself to a twelve years old look and also fix the time to 1:1 again.

 

Then he vanish again appearing back inside the pipe on the vacant lot. He crawl out of the pipe and pat away the dust on his clothes.

 

Then he run towards his home.

 

Entering, he said "I'm home" just like usual. But he did not heard a reply. He thought that maybe they are doing their own things and did not think about it.

 

He felt thirsty so he headed to the kitchen to get some water.

 

It is then, that he saw something...

 

""SURPRISE!""

 

He saw his Mother, Father, Doraemon, then his friends Gian, Soneo, and Shizuka in there with a smile looking at him. There is also a cake on the table with the number 13 on it. At that moment he have a hunch of what is happening...

 

""HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"" all of them said at the same time.

 

Nobita was surprise and feeling a bit emotional. He was trying to stop the tears that is threatening to come out from his eyes. Then he said to them with a smile,

 

"Thank you, everyone!" 

0