Chapter 37: I can’t think of anything here!
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After they sang happy birthday they proceed and started eating.There are declicious food presented on the table. There are spaghetti, lumpiang shanghai, ice cream, etc. and of course, the cake.

 

After they finish eating, Mama and Papa said that they will be going to the living room,

 

"We will be leaving you here kids, go on and enjoy yourself!" said Papa as he stand up from his seat and walk out from the kitchen,

 

"Eat more kids, we will just be on the living room so if you need anything you can call us, okay?" Mama said as she follow Papa out of the kitchen.

 

Silence ensued inside the kitchen as they continue eating, then a a voice broke the silence.

 

"Your Mom is really a good, Nobita!" the voice was actually from Gian who is stuffing himself full,

 

"Yeah, Nobita! Although it can't be compared to 5 star restaurant, it still really good!" said Soneo, who, just like Gian is eating some spaghetti.

 

Nobita nodded his head and is feeling proud of his Mom, and said, "Its good that you like it guys." then he look at Shizuka, "How about you, did you like it?"

 

"Yes, Nobita-san!" said the only girl in here, Shizuka.

 

Then talk about some things that kids usually talk about and also about school, where Nobita became the topic as he have been showing some drastic changes in everything.

 

Once they finish eating, Gian suggested that they should give their gift now,

 

"Yoosshh! Since we're finish eating, lets now bring out our gift" he said, then he pull out something from under his seat. It was a comic book(manga). Then he hand it over to Nobita saying, "This is my gift to you, Nobita. I'm sure you will like it!"

 

Nobita look at the comic book in his hands, he felt that this thing look familiar and remember that this is his comic book that Gian borrowed but never return, until now that is.

 

He thought, 'Gian still never change, how can he gift me something that is mine?' he mulled that question inside but did not let it out outside, he said, "Thank you for the gift, Gian!" and put the book down on the table.

 

Then Soneo spoke, "Then it is now my turn," then he pick up a box covered with a gift wrap, "This is for you, Nobita. Happy Birthday!" and hand it to Nobita.

 

"Thank you, Soneo!" said Nobita, "I will open it later."

 

Then it is Shizuka's turn, "Here is my gift, Nobita-san. I hope you like it!" she gave him a handkerchief with the name of Nobita sewed on. Her voice sounded a bit nervous, it is because she is worried if Nobita will like the present that she gave.

 

"Hmm, thank you Shizuka. I liie it" Nobita said, which ease the worry on the face of Shizuka and the usual smile on her face came back.

 

"Then we all finish giving our gifts, we shou-" Gian was speaking when Nobita cut him off.

 

"Wait!" Nobita said, "Not all have gave me gifts, yet!" he turn to Doraemon who is eating Dorayaki that is also place on the table.

 

Doraemon felt that he became that center of attention so he look up from his Dorayaki, and saw the gang looking at him, "What!?" he ask, feeling wrong. He did nothing wrong but they are looking at me with a glint on their eyes, what is wrong with them!

 

"What about your gift for me?" ask Nobita, feeling excited on something Doraemon can gift,

 

"Huh?" Doraemon tilted his head feeling confuse, "Did I not already gave you my "gift" earlier this morning?" he ask,

 

"You did?" Nobita ask back, then said, "Are you talking about the laptop, camera and the "Editor"?"

 

"Yes, thats it" confirm Doraemon,

 

Nobita felt happy at that moment, he said, "You mean, I don't have to give it back to you anymore? It is now mine!?" he said happily that he involuntarily stand up from his seat.

 

There is a simple reason as for why Nobita is behaving this way, it because he will always have to give back to Doraemon the gadgets that he lent him, even if it is broken(which they only need to use the time cloth to fix). But now it is now his!

 

If you don't get it then let me explain it this way. You have a friend or maybe a brother that always let you borrow his car so you can use it, you will always feel that it is not yours that result in somewhat lowering the experience. But then you have your own car now, which you can use however you want without any reserve for the owner cause it is yours! Get it now?

 

Okay back to the scene!

 

Doraemon nodded his head and get back to eating dorayaki as he said, "Hmm Hmm, That's right. I was hesitating at first if should gift something like my gadgets, but well..." he did not finish his word but it is pretty obvious what he want to say.

 

Nobita started laughing and he run up to Doraemon and gave him a hug, "Hahahaha! Thank you, Doraemon! I will treasure this!" he said.

 

Then they continue with things and they played some games. And finally when the sun is about to set, the kids decided to go home. Nobita accompanied Shizuka to ho home to make sure that Nothing bad happen to the "KID" and return home after.

 

When he arrive home, he directly walk to the living room where his parents have been.

 

They are both watching TV while sitting shoulder to shoulder. He came near them and sat down, and hug them, "Thank you again, Mom and Dad!" he said,

 

His mother caress his back and said, "Your welcome, son. You have been goodin school as we have heard so a reward is something that we should give." she said, "We also decided not give you a gift"

 

Nobita was going to ask why but his Father beat him to it,

 

"Instead, we decided that we family will go on an amusement park and have a family bonding for a whole day tomorrow!" Said Papa, also feeling excited to bond with his family which they only did on the past, a few years back.

 

"Really!?" ask Nobita, although he is already old(the soul just a reminder) he did not experience to do a family bonding, so he want to have the best out of his childhood.

 

"For real!" answer his parents,

 

Nobita feel the excitement of a kid really flowing through his body.

 

By the way, Doraemon is also going because he is part of the family!

 

0