Chapter 38: Aura!
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day.

 

shshshshshsh(rain hitting the ground)

 

It is heavily raining outside.

 

Nobita is inside his room wearing navy blue polo shirt and black pants. This clothes are from Google, he printed a picture of the clothes with his laptop and  with the use of [Dress-up Camera] of Doraemon he wear it to himself.

 

"Haiii... Such misfortune..." Nobita said, "Why does it have to rain NOW!!?"

 

He was feeling frustrated because the rain is hindering them from going out. Its already been two hours since the rain started and it still haven't stop in that entire duration.

 

"Don't woory, just wait and the rain will surely stop. If not, then we can just use a gadget to change the weather." Doraemon, who as always, nearby Nobita, console him.

 

Hearing Doraemon's word ease Nobita's worry, but then he can't help but ask curiously, "Why can't we just use it now?"

 

"Did you already forgot that you broke my machine last month!?" Doraemon widen his eyes as he look at him,

 

Nobita search his memory, and then a bulb light up inside his head, "But it's not me who broke it, it's Gian and Soneo!" he said

 

He remember what happen last month with the original Nobita. He want to play outside but can't go out because just like today, it was also raining heavily that time.

 

And Doraemon gave him a gadget to change the weather out of pity and show it off to Gian and Soneo, resulting in it being taken away from him and in the end it broke down.

 

Luckily there is the time cloth that fix it up, but because of that, Doraemon don't want to let Nobita borrow it again for a while.

 

"Yeah, yeah, not your fault," said Doraemon,

 

Nobita sigh seeing that Doraemon listen to what he said, "Good, since you know that its not my faul-"

 

Before he even finish talking, Doraemon cut him off,

 

"Still a No." he said,

 

"YOU DID NOT EVEN LET ME FINISH!" Nobita felt frustrated and raise his voice,

 

"Since I already know what you're going to say, why do I have to listen." said Doraemon,

 

Feeling that Doraemon will not budge even if he tear up blood here, he just stop talking and drop himself on the floor.

 

They let the time flow like that and after an unknown amount of time the rain finally stop and the bright golden sun peak from high above the clouds.

 

Nobita immediately rose himself from the floor, and raise his to hands up in the air as if waiting for the embrace of someone, "YES! Finally Mr. Sun, you have shown yourself and did not disappoint me!" he said with small tear drop forming in his eyes.

 

Doraemon kick his ass causing Nobita to fall down,, "Stop being dramatic and let's go down, Mama and Papa are probably waiting for us to come down." he said and walk out of the room.

 

Nobita stand up and rub his ass, he grumble,

 

"You don't have to kick me, why do always do this..."

 

And followed Doraemon down to where his parents are waiting.

 

Then after arriving at the living room, Nobita hurried Mama and Papa to go. So with his parents and Doraemon, the family set out for the amusement park.

 

_______

 

After 15 minutes of traveling on the train, they arrive at the amusement park.

 

You can see that even when it was just raining earlier there are still many people going in the amusement park but mostly there is a family or a couple having a date.

 

They entered inside after they bought ticket from the entrance.

 

They saw the many different rides for them to choose on, without waiting for anything, Nobita shggested to rides the rollercoaster.

 

His parent then agreed and they fall in line to wajt for their turn.

 

As they are waiting, they are also watching the rollercoaster as it go up and down, bringing different reaction to those riding.

 

They did not have to wait for long as after just one course it is their turn.

 

Nobita sat down beside Doraemon while Mama and Papa are sitting together behind them.

 

Then the ride started, it started slow but then it goes downwards and gained momentum, it sped down,

 

""WOOOOOOLHHHH!" the people are shouting as they raise their hands to the air, feeling the thrill of falling down. Nobita being one of those.

 

""AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" there are also those who are scared to death by the ride and look like they are about to pass out like Doraemon and Mama and Papa behind them,

 

As the ride is going, Nobita felt something seeping inside his body from his pores, when he look where it was coming from, he saw an aura covering the rollercoaster, 'What the hell is this?' he thought to himself as he felt it still entering his body, as he is not feeling anything wrong from it he just let it be and just enjoy the ride.

 

Then the ride finish,

 

Nobita and company step down from the rollercoaster. Nobita is still looking energetic and look like he want to go at it again, 

 

"Hahaha! That was nice!" he said,

 

Then he turn his head and saw the state of those who come with him, Mama is holding her head looking dizzy and Papa is holding her, helping her walk. Then there is Doraemon, you can see a swirl going on inside his head as he walk unstably.

 

When he saw that Doraemon was gonna fall Nobita catch him, "Hahaha, you can't take that ride Doraemon?" he ask, making fun of the racoo- the cat. 

0