Chapter 39: ‘Feelings’
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What's Up World and You people who read this!

After the family step out of the rollercoaster, Papa led them to a place to sit while helping Mama that is still feeling a wave of dizziness.

"Sigh, Nobita go buy a drink for Mama." said Papa as and gave money to Nobita to buy some drinks.

"Yeesss.." replied Nobita then he run off alone to some cooling drinks. Doraemon stayed behind because he was still feeling uncomfortable and dizzy.

Nobita was walking alone around the park searching for a stand that sells drinks.

After searching for a while a stand caught Nobita's attention. It is a stand that is selling shake. There are many people lining up in there almost about 10 meter long.

But that is not what caught his attention. Maybe it also contributed, but the real thing that really catch his attention is the glow that os coming from the stand.

The stand is emitting a whitish glow that surround the stand. Making it look holy... well not quite but close.

That glow is actually look like the one from the rollercoaster with just a different color.

Nobita got curious about that glow because he remember that it actually entered inside his body earlier. But he really did not feel anything new after it was absorb inside him.

So with his curiosity with him, he fall in the line and decided that this is where he is going to buy a drink. But well,

"Mama and Papa have to wait for quite a 'bit' though." Nobita murmured in a silent voice.

"Well, I think they will understand it and just patiently wait for me." Nobita said and dismiss the other thoughts on his head.

Nobita stand there as he look at all the people doing thier own things. There is a kid sitting on his father's shoulders, a obedient kid with glasses that just stand there straight waiting for his turn, a couple flirting with each other while waiting for the shake they ordered, there is also a pervert that keep staring at the butt of the girls in line, and many other kind of people. But there is one thing similar in all of them.

They all look happy.

Nobita thought that even in just a line, you can see many different side of people.

"Next"

As he observe the many different people, he did not notice that it is already his turn.

"Oh, ahh.. give me one chocolate shake, one bean shake, and two matsa flavored shake."

"Is that all, sir" ask the vendor she list his order.

"Hmm.." Nobita thought for a bit and saw that they also sell some sweets,

"And add four dorayaki, thank you." he added.

"Ok sir, will stand to the side and wait for your order."

Nobita nodded and walk to the side. As he past by the stand, he 'touch' the glow from the stand. When he have contact with it. He felt some sort of feelings flowing into him.

"This is... happiness?" Nobita mutter to himself, not sure of what this glowing thing really is, but he already have a guess as to what it it.

"Maybe this glow... is just feelings!" he said, then he look around the people around him again. All of them look happy in thier own way.

"The happiness that all the people here is emitting is gathering into this stand and bring more happiness!? Is that how it work!?" Nobita felt happy because of two reasons, one is from the glow second is because he discover something new to him.

He started muttering to himself and smiling widely that he almost look like a crazy kid.

Nobita started playing around the glow. He learn that he can control this 'Feelings' and turn them to any shape that he wants it to. He can also absord it and put it inside his dimension, though he did not know if it have any effect to it.

After waiting for a while, his order was finish.

"Thank you for waiting. Here is your order!" the employee said as she give him the shakes and dorayaki.

Nobita also said thanks and headed on back to his parents.

On the shake stand, although there is nothing that change that the normal eye can see. But the thick glow or 'Feelings that is surrounding it earlier is now quite dim.

Nobita absorbed almost all of the feelings on the stand and directed it inside his dimension. He only left a thin layer to keep the people happy.

0