Yellow Big M
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobita and family is walking towards the market to buy some stuff. With Mama and Papa at the back and Nobita and Doraemon at the lead.

As they keep walking, Nobita felt hunger attack him. His stomach once again roaring in hunger.

"Uhhh, I'm so hungry!" Nobita rub his belly with a look of someone without energy.

"Of course, you will be hungry. You did nothing but run around everywhere today!" said Mama with fake angry face.

"We should go eat then before we go home!" said Papa

""Yehey!"" Doraemon and Nobita cheer at the words of Papa.

"Tell me where you want to eat?"

"Hmmm..." Nobita and Doraemon look around to search for a place they can eat.

"Hmm... Ah! Let's go eat there!" Nobita pointed at a fast food restaurant with a huge yellow M sign on it.

"Hmm... Ok. Are you okay with McDo, Mama" Papa look at Mama and ask,

"That's fine, I'm also feeling hungry. Let's go."

They headed to the McDo just across the streets.

"Welcome to McDo, Enjoy" the guard standing on the door greeted and open the door.

The cold air from the air conditioner made them feel cool after all the walking.

On the counter, there are only a few people so in no time, it is their turn to order.

"Good evening Ma'am, Sir. What would you like to order?"

"Uhh.. I would.. Should we just buy a family meal?" Dad thought for a moment a decided to ask Mama.

"Humm.. Let's just get a family meal." answer Mama.

"Okay" he said, he turn back to the lady on the cashier, "I would like to order a Family Meal set please."

After paying, they search for an empty seat to wait for their order.

They talk about their day, they laugh happily as they talk about the things that happen. Nobita tease Doraemon about how he can't handle the rides.

Because of that Doraemon rebut with how Nobita sometimes can't handle his gadget. And the two goes back and fort

Meanwhile, Mama and Papa watch them play while talking about how a child can grow so fast. They sometimes laugh at what the two have to say with each other.

Inside Nobita's mind he is thinking, 'So, this is how it feels to have a bonding with your family, huh.'

While the four are talking and laughing. The waiter arrive holding the meal they ordered.

After putting the food on the table the waiter said, "Enjoy your meal!" and walk away.

Nobita grab a chicken and took a big bite. 

"Oh! Chicken here is good! The skin is so crunchy while the inside is so so juicy!"

While Doraemon grab a burger and also took a bite. He did not speak after taking a bite, but you can see on his face and from how he shove the burger in his mouth how he like the burger he is eating.

The parents also started eating.

Nobita look at Doraemon who his happily eating his burger and a mischievous and sinister smile appear on his face.

He remove the smile on his face to appear casual and said, "You look like you love that burger huh, Doraemon."

Doraemon look at Nobita and speak but his mouth is full and all that came out is, "Hmm, hnm.. mmhmh."

"Swallow it before you speak, Dora-chan" Mama reprimanded Doraemon seeing his act.

Doraemon swallowed it and said, "Sorry Mama." and turn his head back to Nobita.

"Yes, the burger is so good! Though Dorayaki is still the best, this is the second best!" he said contently.

Nobita look at him and felt amuse, "Doraemon, I want to tell you something."

"What is it?" Doraemon ask as he took a bite of the burger.

Nobita lean on Doraemon's and whisper, "What if your burger is actually made of mince mice?" and go back to eating his food happily.

Meanwhile, Doraemon froze. He look at the burger in his hands and started imaging that the patty is actually made of mice. He turn plae and green.

"Uegh, Uegh" Doraemon felt like he was gonna puke out what he ate and said to Mama and Papa that he is going to the bathroom. He did not forget to look at Nobita with a scowl where Nobita just smiled.

Mama look at Doraemon who is running away and said to Nobita with a interogating eyes, "What did you say to Dora-chan?"

Nobita answer casually although feeling a little scared, "No-Nothing, I just said that his burger looks good."

Mama look at him deeper, "Reaallly?"

Nobita nod his head and answered with a hum.

Papa butt in and said to Mama, "Mama, forget about them. You should just go back to eating." he held a spoon to Mama's mouth.

The two acted lovey-dovey as they feed each other. Which Nobita can't bear to look at so he put his focus on his on the chicken in his hands.

After a few minutes, Doraemon came back from the bathroom. He sit down and glare at Nobita, but he did not touch the burger anymore and just ate a sunday.

...

When they finish eating, they left the fast food restaurant and continued their walk to the train station.

As they were walking, they stumble upon a a group of people running above peopes houses. They run with such fast speed that makes it hard for them to be seen on such dark night. Luckily, there are a lot of lights around here. So they were seen by the whole family.

As soon as they past by them, it felt like something happened and they all vanish.

Mama seeing that complain, "Tsk, people this days don't know how to respect others. They run around the roof of others house. What if the one live there is sleeping? Won't they be woken up by the sound from the roof? sigh..."

Papa did not say anything as he did not care about it and just listen to Mama's complain and sometimes nod showing that he is listening.

It is as if they did not see them vanish in thin air.

Even Doraemon look clueless about them vanishing.

Only Nobita was intrigued with those people running on the roof. Although he do not know who those people are, or if they are even humans.

But still he know that it is something, because nothing or no one that he know of can vanish in thin air beside him.

He rub his chin as he look at the place where they vanish,

Hmm.. Interesting. I should look into it more... or maybe not, too lazy to bother.

1