Chapter Full of Nothing!
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry about this guys! I actually already wrote this one but forgot to post it because I was writing on my other novel.

So, here it is! Enjoy although it's slow and actually just plain nothing! I know that it is worthless don't need to say it lol.

________________

They arrive back home at 7:48 PM. and all of them don't want to do anything other than to sleep. But before they do just that, they first need to take a bath.

Mama, open the hot water in the bath and call Papa, "I am going to take a bath first!"

Papa Nobi headed to the living room while Nobita and Doraemon walked to their room.

~Slide~

Nobita opened the door and dropped his body on the floor.

"Ahhhh, I'm so tiiirreeedddd!" he said with a tired voice.

He slumped his body on the floor like a doll that lost its strings.

Doraemon just behind him also sat down and remained silent, probably because of exhaustion.

Nobita closed his eyes to let rest for a minute. But because of that, He unknowingly fell asleep.

A few minutes past and Nobita is still fast asleep.

Doraemon heard Mama is calling Nobita downstairs to take his bath.

So, he lightly nudge Nobita with his foot to wake him up while calling out to him,

"Nobita, wake up, Nobita!"

Because Nobita still did not wake up with a light nudge, he kicked Nobita with more power that made Nobita roll for a bit causing him to wake up.

"Uhhh...uhh" Nobita rub his eyes as he stretch his arms and yawn, his mouth so big it looks like it can fit the moon into it.

You know that's a joke, right? Well anyway,

Nobita looked listless for a few seconds before he regained his awareness.

"Ah!... I fell asleep…" he said and yawned again.

Seeing that Nobita regain his awareness, Doraemon told him Mama was calling him,

"Hmm.. Mama was calling you. She said you should go and take a bath now."

"Ooh! Thanks for the wake up Doraemon!" Nobita said before standing up and heading out of the room.

Downstairs, Nobita entered the bathroom and washed his body first before going in the bath.

Inside, he is reflecting his day.

Hmmm… This day is good. I enjoy it very much. How many years has it been since I have been able to enjoy like that? I also got to enjoy having a bonding with a family…

His thoughts stopped when he remembered how he had a family now that he can go to the amusement park with or guide him through his days where he can ask about some trivial questions.

Nobita remembered the fun he had at the park earlier. Nobita thought about how he really acted like a child there, just running around and playing on the games there almost without a care for others.

I also saw some pretty interesting things today.

The aura thing that surrounded some stalls and rides flash on his mind. Also, the people running above the houses earlier. And a question that he did not think before also appear.

Is there a magical power in this earth? Like the thing from anime?... It is impossible to just vanish like that if not because of powers… or a gadget!

Nobita was still thinking about it when he heard a call from outside the bathroom.

"Nobita!"

He turned his head to the door and yelled, "Mom! Do you need something?" He asked,

"I don't need anything. It's just that you have been inside the bath for a long time, I thought something happened to you!" She said, "Ok, I'm going back now. Get out of the bath soon, ok?"

"Yes Mom!" Answered Nobita and he heard the footsteps of his mother going away.

He stayed soaking in the bath for a few more seconds before he stood up and left the bath and got dressed with his sleepwear.

After exiting the bath, he walked towards the kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and drank it.

Then he went back to his room. He lay down his futon and was going to sleep, but then. He saw something on his desk. It is the laptop that he borrowed from Doraemon.

With that, temptation caught him and he decided to open the laptop and check out the internet.

He opened the laptop and a logo appeared, it is a cube made up of blue lines and dots at the corner, connecting the lines building the futuristic looking cube as it slowly rotated.

"This looks cool…" he muttered silently as Doraemon is already sleeping peacefully in his place.

He tapped the space key and the screen slide and changed into the desktop.

He clicked on the browser icon on the screen and type Utube on the URL.

After it loads which he did not notice actually happened because it is super fast.

He saw many Utube videos in there. From comedic act, music videos, review react, gaming, etc.. there is almost everything in here.

He then first created an account because he will need it tomorrow to post his videos from the fly camera which is still in the DxD world.

After that, he looked at the home screen of his channel and saw that it looks…. Plain, plain as a white color painted on white paper.

He did not like that it look very empty and cold. So with that, he edited some photos and put it there for now. He will probably change that tomorrow. Oh well!

When he finished with that, he did not bother about it anymore and just started searching for an entertaining channel.

And he saw a quite good looking one, it is a channel like where the host are like those commentators just sitting there and talking about some things.

He looked at the name of the channel and smirked, "Huh, it's night time here though" he said.

The channels name is Good Mythical Morning(AN: Personal preference, don't bother)

He watched a few videos and found it very entertaining. But then he looked at the time, "Oh! Dang, I really need to sleep now!"

He hurriedly closed the laptop and put it back at the desk and slept.

1