Wait a sec! Training?
244 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Appraisal, now that's quite a handy thing to have, and I see we have some ‘'preparing’' to do if you want to train with my daughter.'' Hearing this Drake just stared at Gareth with confusion.

''Training? Since when was this decided!''

''Right now, you're incredibly weak. In fact, so weak that even farmers would be able to wipe the floor with you.'' Drake just stared in silence, he couldn't really deny that, since he really was incredibly weak compared to Gareth.

''It's a good thing you have such luck with racial skills, you might be weak now, but you have potential. Now let's begin with magic.''

''The fundamentals of magic are supported by the laws of the universe. If you can comprehend the laws, then you will be able to control them to a certain extent. We Elves might have talent for magic, but if you don't know how to use it that will just be a waste of potential.' Gareth opened his palm, and a green flame appeared, the temperature of the room increased significantly, meanwhile Drake just stared in awe at the performance.”

''This is a Flame created with nature energy, it's 5x stronger than a normal flame and burns 10x hotter. Let's move this outside shall we? I don't want to burn my own house down.''

They both went to the backyard, and the backyard was surprisingly cool, but when Gareth entered with the green flame that cool sensation immediately vanished. Gareth closed his hand and the flame went away. When he opened it again, magic energy swirled towards his hand, instead of nature energy being there, the energy was dark blue like an endless void.

''This is the spatial inventory. I'll teach it to you sometime.'' Of course he didn't know that Drake already had an inventory gifted to him by the system.

Gareth started pulling out a transparent crystal orb while saying "Come, I need to measure which type of magic suits you. Put your hands on the orb and pour your magical energy into it.´´ Drake proceeded to put his hands on the orb.

(''How do i pour magical energy into the orb? What even is magical energy to be exact?") Drake was deep in thought, but he reluctantly decided to ask for help.

''Uhmm... How do I do it?

"Hahahaha! Boy you have a lot to learn. I'll explain it for you alright? Magical energy is the essence of the universe, everything has magical energy even you, that's the same for people who aren't talented in magic, people who are talented in magic can just control it better. If you close your eyes you will be able to sense the magic energy in your body, now do it.''

Drake closed his eyes and was surprised that the magic energy was there hidden deep inside him, it gave off a comforting feeling, but it was so faint that he was afraid that if he let it go he would never be able to sense it again. He got closer to the source until he finally reached his magic energy, he could actually touch it! It was a pretty weird sensation since all of this was happening inside his mind, but the feeling wasn't the least bit bad.

Drake decided to put his hand inside the magic energy, and it was strangely satisfying like he had finally reunited with a part of himself, it felt as if he became whole again. The longer his hand stayed inside the more the energy reacted to his movement. It started to pulsate almost like it was calling for him to enter, Drake's curiosity got the better of him and he entered the energy. Power spread throughout his body and the energy entered his cells changing the very structure of them. Drake was overwhelmed by the sudden intrusion, and was forcefully put to sleep inside his mind

Meanwhile on the outside Magic power started to swirl towards Drake's location, it formed a tornado that couldn't be entered or stopped. Gareth stared in confusion and his jaw dropped, but he fixed his jaw and cleared his mind soon afterwards.

''Overflow? No that's not possible his magical energy shouldn't be that strong yet. For now i'll just put up a barrier in order to prevent as much damage as possible"

[Magical Barrier]! Gareth shouted and a blue barrier started to envelop the tornado.

Meanwhile someplace far far away...

A man was sitting in a chair made of crystal jade, he was wearing clothes that seemed to be made of the very fabric of the universe itself, his eyes shined like the stars and his hair flowed around defying gravity, each strand shined brightly as if a god was descending inside them, he was holding a crystal orb in his hands, in that crystal you could see Drake floating inside a raging storm of energy.

''Oho, it seems something interesting happened,'' the man said while grinning.

''I think it's time for me to interfere.'' The man then proceeded to release his aura and his power shined so brightly that even space itself had to bow down before it, he then directed his power into the crystal orb and time stopped. Everything became grey and all the energy in the area stopped moving towards Drake and instead went to form a figure made of golden light, the leftover energy then proceeded to form steps as the golden figure descended them, seeing the energy being controlled to such an extend was truly an awe-inspiring sight, it was if the golden figure was the master of all... And maybe he was?

5