The Unknown
195 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''You should be careful next time, I didn't bring you to this world because of your carelessness,'' said the golden figure, of course because time stopped nobody could hear him but he said it nonetheless.

The man was now staring at Drake with his shining eyes and his power started to enter Drake's mind, but after seeing what was going on inside Drake's mind he frowned while shouting.

''Zerith! Are you so cowardly that you can't even show your face.'' After shouting a man appeared in front of the figure

''Tch, Isaac you always act so high and mighty as if you're better than me.''

''You ungrateful brat! Ever since we were little I knew I couldn't trust you. The incident with those abominations you created is already 1 thing, but NOW! YOU DARE TOUCH MY STUFF! You know how much connections I had to use to bring him to this world! I even had give a part of my life essence to Artemis.''

''Ohohoh, he must be worth much for you to give away a part of your life essence.'' Zerith said while grinning

''Tch, I said to much, however this matter does not concern you, LEAVE!''

''Wait, Isaac before i go, we higher beings need to get stronger, is that kid really worth it?''

''That's none of your damn business, since when did you care about this planet anyways?!''

''Tch, always so stubborn are you, well we will see who has the last laugh when all of this is over''

After that brief conversation Zerith disappeared into nothingness like he was not even there in the first place, meanwhile Isaac started to heal Drake's mind.

´´Damn that brat, he just can't seem to mind his own business,´´ Isaac grunted.

Meanwhile on the outside, magical energy started to move out of Drake's body. On it´s way out it strengthened his body, and tempered his mind. The magical energy that was released then started to gather back to the golden figure. The golden figure then sighed and said ´´I stopped Zerith from taking over your mind, but know this, I won´t help you like this next time, you have your own path to follow and where ever that path leads, I hope for your life that it is the correct one.´´ The golden figure then started warping space and disappeared inside a spatial gate.

From Gareth´s point of view the tornado that was formed earlier was still there, but disappeared in an instant startling him, however there were more important things at hand, he rushed to Drake´s position before checking his pulse

´´Oh thank the Gods! He is only unconscious´´ Gareth then decided to carry Drake back but to Gareth´s surprise Drake's skin was cold when touched and his body emitted a faint dark blue hue.

Gareth could only sigh while seeing this,´´I guess we know what type of magic he will use in the future now, well i guess i could have expected it as he is an Elf with blue eyes and black hair that fades into white´´ Gareth then hurried back to his house while carrying Drake on his back...

--

When Drake finally opened his eyes, he found himself in a room and could only ponder how he got there, the last thing he remembered was touching his magical energy before his mind turned blank, deciding not to make a fuss about what has already happened he decided to check his status to check if anything happened to him while he was unconscious.

--

[Status:

Name: Drake

Lvl: 3, Exp: 25/45

Titles: None

Job: None

Race: Elf

Health: 144/144

Mana: 200/200

Stamina: 260/260

Skills: None

Development skills: [Archery lvl: 1, Tier 1]

Racial skills: [Agile], [Aptitude for magic],[NEW! Blessing of the void], [NEW! Magical Body]

Spells: None

Vit: 12(20% Increase)

Str: 13(20% increase)

End: 13

Agi: 12

Int: 10

wis: 10

luck: 10

Current instance: Orion, Erbahn]

--

[Racial skill: Blessing of the void

-User who receives this skill has acquired the blessing of the void, it will eventually allow to user to obtain control over the void and all that resides within.

-Time, effort and exp needed to Lvl up skills related to Space, void and ice decreased by 50%

-Cooldowns of skills related to Space, void and ice decreased by 50%]

--

[Racial skill: Magical Body

-User who receives this skill has bathed his body in magical energy without it to kill him, it increases the strength and vitality of the user.

-Increases strength by 20%

-Increases vitality by 20%]

--

''Huh, since when did i acquire these skills?'' Drake said with a surprised look on his face, and he couldn't help but wonder what happened to him.

Even though Drake was still confused, he was also excited about the benefits he had obtained, because without a doubt these skills were highly beneficial to him. He wanted to get out of bed and immediately test his new skills out, but before he could he heard a sound coming from the doorway.

To his surprise it was Eila! Apparently she came to check in on him, he quickly pretended he was still asleep intending to pull a prank on her, little did he know that Eila already knew he was awake before she even came near the room, she needed to keep an eye on him since what happened to him was something way beyond them, and that was the only reason she kept an eye on him, *coughs* yes of course (A/N: Narrator, you oke?)

As she came closer she went towards 1 of the chairs in the room ,however Drake took this opportunity to scare her, but this attempt failed miserably when he stumbled over his feet, not being used to the sudden strength in his muscles. After a while he quickly stabilized himself enough so that he could stand.

Meanwhile Eila was about to start laughing but soon blushed after seeing Drake, the man himself of course was oblivious and became surprised at this sudden change in expression...

5